"Stay halal brother, stay halal sister, yah, yah!"Kobo Kanaeru

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jesus fucking Christ, Nolan, this is not the hill to die on.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
image.png

image.png

image2.png

image.png

Man, that other person sounded upset. Hope it isn't someone we know. :dokibirdWhat:
Wow never expected to see my goofy messenger nickname here patient 0 cause I started the group and everyone active in there got in to Vtubing largely cause of me

Anywho this fight
Nolan refuses to accept that Elira, Vox, Millie, and possibly Enna being in the docs cannot possibly be a for a positive reason like witnesses or what have you if when learning about it Elira goes against Doki.
All I said was the unsubbing made sense and I was glad it was happening. He is coping that they are being blackmailed and them being in the document is as allies to Selen I told him I refuse to discuss it further until the context behind those names in the document is released and reprimanded him for being rude to me during the argument

My rant he mentioned was this
"I'm gonna make this really clear
I don't care what niji has on Ike, Vox, and Elira
The fact that 2 of her former friends trashed the ever loving shit out of THEIR FRIEND WHO JUST ALMOST KILLED HERSELF
Is IRREDEEMABLY DISGUSTING TO ME
These 3 deserve nothing more than my utter condemnation
And because it needs to be said no I don't want them harassed the vox dox was messed up
But I cannot fathom how anyone can defend Ike and Vox specifically
Elira I don't know that they were ever friends so she is at least not a fuckin backstabber
That's my opinion and it's not changing"
He asked me if a dox threat against them by niji would change that opinion
I said
"If it's between myself getting doxed and triggering someone else to possibly try to suicide AGAIN I'll take the dox"

He later apologized for his attitude and asked me for forgiveness I told him that he has done this enough times to me that words mean nothing he needs to actually change his attitude towards me during disagreements and earn my forgiveness

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wow never expected to see my goofy messenger nickname here patient 0 cause I started the group and everyone active in there got in to Vtubing largely cause of me

Anywho this fight
Nolan refuses to accept that Elira, Vox, Millie, and possibly Enna being in the docs cannot possibly be a for a positive reason like witnesses or what have you if when learning about it Elira goes against Doki.
All I said was the unsubbing made sense and I was glad it was happening. He is coping that they are being blackmailed and them being in the document is as allies to Selen I told him I refuse to discuss it further until the context behind those names in the document is released and reprimanded him for being rude to me during the argument

The fact that 2 of her former friends trashed the ever loving shit out of THEIR FRIEND WHO JUST ALMOST KILLED HERSELF
And because it needs to be said no I don't want them harassed the vox dox was messed up
Elira I don't know that they were ever friends so she is at least not a fuckin backstabber
I said
"If it's between myself getting doxed and triggering someone else to possibly try to suicide AGAIN I'll take the dox"

He later apologized for his attitude and asked me for forgiveness I told him that he has done this enough times to me that words mean nothing he needs to actually change his attitude towards me during disagreements and earn my forgiveness
Lol even you can't deal with his bullshit forever, I commend your eternal patience bro.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Anywho this fight

I said

For the record, I basically agree with you. As Vox said, "you can graduate any time". The fact they didn't and instead participated in that video means they value whatever Niji is offering them more so than however they feel about Selen/Doki.

Sucks to see him farming your private fight publicly for sympathy points however man. You did your best.
:pomuSalute:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

Please someone download the audio of this :whatastory:

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Totally not related to having two minutes of Nolan's voice archived, what would be the best song cover for an AI version of Nolan to sing with his slightly nasally retard voice?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Totally not related to having two minutes of Nolan's voice archived, what would be the best song cover for an AI version of Nolan to sing with his slightly nasally retard voice?
My Way
Also worth pointing out we have like 30+ mins of Nolan's voice archived in the Nolan OP from his two vlogs.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Archive

Please someone download the audio of this :whatastory:

Why does Ohio-born-and-raised Nolan Crush sound like a retarded bong? Most of the autists I know in America just speak with totally neutral accents, despite I living in an area where people sound like the hicks from Sneed's Seed and Feed

Anyways, Nolan AI cover of this because it would be really really funny

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I Saw some funnies in the doki discord, during the collab between doki and Filian.
Screenshot_20240221-090620_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240221-090847_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240221-091101_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240221-091144_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240221-091409_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240221-091742_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240221-092228_Discord.jpg
He was banned for this.
Screenshot_20240221-092110_Discord.jpg

Yes, he cried because people used reacts on his post. That was bullying. Yes. Some things never change :nolancries:

Top Bottom