"You know what Panko, Italian is just pizzafied French, fuck you!"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

I Saw some funnies in the doki discord, during the collab between doki and Filian.
View attachment 64311
View attachment 64312
View attachment 64313
View attachment 64315
View attachment 64316
View attachment 64317
View attachment 64319
He was banned for this.
View attachment 64318

Yes, he cried because people used reacts on his post. That was bullying. Yes. Some things never change :nolancries:
I don't think you realize how serious this is. You shouldn't be laughing. He was BULLIED to the point of CRYING just a few short minutes ago.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

hylic

mist

nolans other passion, outside of noncery, is to get every man woman and child triple vaxxed. its incredible how he has time to cry in a discord only to go on twitter and spit vitriol like a big man, as if he isnt shaking in fear all day some third worlder might react with a negative emoji to one of his posts.

#2moreweeks2stopthespread

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I Saw some funnies in the doki discord, during the collab between doki and Filian.
View attachment 64311
View attachment 64312
View attachment 64313
View attachment 64315
View attachment 64316
View attachment 64317
View attachment 64319
He was banned for this.
View attachment 64318

Yes, he cried because people used reacts on his post. That was bullying. Yes. Some things never change :nolancries:
Not actually banned?

Dude needs a hobby other than :nolancries::crushsobs:and going :mywifenolan: on the internet. It probably will never happen, though.

fortnitesmasherX

nolans other passion, outside of noncery, is to get every man woman and child triple vaxxed. its incredible how he has time to cry in a discord only to go on twitter and spit vitriol like a big man, as if he isnt shaking in fear all day some third worlder might react with a negative emoji to one of his posts.

#2moreweeks2stopthespread

I'm struggling so fucking much not to yell at him right now about covid.

Stunned But Dumb

Hmmm... SO, I'm guessing that 20 dollar an hour job didn't go through then, huh?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hmmm... SO, I'm guessing that 20 dollar an hour job didn't go through then, huh?
Lets be glad lest we see some Ohio news about a manchild tard raging at the elderly at a care home

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Unfortunately, his would be employer actually expected him to do work in that time. Obviously, this is not an option when you're in the very important business of posting LMAOOOOO in stream chats.

mist

your oshi won't thank you for your touching autism speech where you tell her she's your 3rd favorite.

Stunned But Dumb

He's really getting up there, boys. He's accomplishing his dreams and goals!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

your oshi won't thank you for your touching autism speech where you tell her she's your 3rd favorite.

Nijis are so desparate for asspats that our boy Nolan got a tweet

PemAloeKenzoku

Jesus christ, how low has Niji sunk that Nolan gets recognition that doesn't end up with a ban somewhere

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Didn't know Niji also takes Make a Wish requests

mist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

As long as he stays away from my 3rd favorite oshi I won't have to commit honorable seppuku.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
most compelling evidence ive seen of her being a secret bitch.:SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nijis are so desparate for asspats that our boy Nolan got a tweet
Why is it surprising? They share common likes. They both like vtubers, anime, driving young women to suicide, ponies, and men!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Top Bottom