"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Rereading her obituary again, it stands out that there's repeat mentions of his sister's intent to make Special Education (Nolan) her professional career.

View attachment 60995

Imagine how much this retarded fag contributed to the depression of seemingly one of his biggest advocates. I don't blame the parents for how they act towards and manage to deal with Nolan.

Also, go look at how cute she was and how normal she seems and then look at Nolan. He's essentially the polar opposite of his sister in every good metric. The sister looks like any decent girl you could know and even love. I've known, been friendly with, and even dated girls she looks like.

Basically what I'm getting at here is her passing is a tragedy.

The wrong one died.
Here's the thing, I'll bet you his family agrees with that statement 100%. :ameraintear:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Imagine dating a cutie and when you finally come over to her parent's place for dinner, there's NOLAN FUCKING CRUSH.
Here's the thing, I'll bet you his family agrees with that statement 100%. :ameraintear:
For added impact, there was a GoFundMe for the deceased's funeral costs.

Screenshot_20240103_170729_Brave.jpg

She really was quite the cutie in every pic I glanced at. And the mom looks happy and proud of her, like any loving parent ought to be. They both look like any mom-and-daughter I've seen when I played baseball, football, and hockey. Again, while we will never know the primary cause behind her depression and suicide, I think it's clear Nolan is unreliable regarding it. He has and will certainly continue downplaying his part.

I'll say it again: the wrong one died.

@Jambalaya @reinigen whenever the OP/thread reformatting happens, if you want a nice concise summary of Nolan at the end, here you go: Nolan is an lolcow and utterly contemptable human being who deserves your mockery and scorn.

Body count remains pending verification.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

The more I read about her, the sadder I feel about her passing. She really had love for her brother despite everything and possibly couldn've made a world of difference for special needs kids in general.

I think his dad legitimately says that in one of the blog posts, but walks it back later

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
For added impact, there was a GoFundMe for the deceased's funeral costs.

View attachment 60998

She really was quite the cutie in every pic I glanced at. And the mom looks happy and proud of her, like any loving parent ought to be. They both look like any mom-and-daughter I've seen when I played baseball, football, and hockey. Again, while we will never know the primary cause behind her depression and suicide, I think it's clear Nolan is unreliable regarding it. He has and will certainly continue downplaying his part.

I'll say it again: the wrong one died.
If you want to know the real heart stabber, if you find their mom's Facebook page all she really seems to do is rotate through making her profile picture a different photo of her daughter every few days. Nothing but her dead daughter 2.5 years later. :depressedtako:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine dating a cutie and when you finally come over to her parent's place for dinner, there's NOLAN FUCKING CRUSH.
"Hello brother-in-law, do you like mlp?"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I see why he loves DN so much...
Gotta love how he goes "CORPOS ARE LITERALLY HOLDING THE CHUUBAS HOSTAGE SO THEY CAN'T TELL US ALL OF THEIR PRIVATE INFOOOO!!"

PemAloeKenzoku

I feel sorry for his family and pets. Nolan is an actual subhuman being

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So he has eyes here

PemAloeKenzoku

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yes Nolan, Im sure hitting your own mother is okay and completelly justified. I apologize on behalf of this entire website....

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hi Nolan! I found a homemade tape of you with your family!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

The idea that Nolan was reading the OP with tears in his eyes as he seethed is truly a late Christmas gift

niggaphil

Hi Nolan, no chink in chinese discord gives a shit about you. You should sperg out more, post and discuss more talent's past live shit, so the chinks will engage with you, and ban the fuck out of you :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do we know what this is about? I honestly despise the people who (((hug))) him more than Nolan. Actually I don't even despise Nolan, he's just a moronic autist, but these fucking people who enable him are the true fucking problem with society.

Top Bottom