"I'm gonna pop it until it... pops"Kaela Kovalskia

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Credit where credits due, at least he acknowledges that the racism PSAs are bad.

But apparently he doesn't know about the Blue's Clues drag queen
>Blues clues drag queen
:kiaragodno:
I grew up on blues clues god why did they keep it going if it was gonna turn to this

Stunned But Dumb

Not that I'm one to take a side in a minor war between two fuckwads in a desert shithole, but anyone who sees the Hamas invasion and the children being slaughtered and the women being dragged off to be raped and then immediately decides to virtue signal about "Israel bad" needs to be put on a plane and airdropped right in the middle of Gaza to see just what they're talking about. What does Nolan have to be afraid of, the numbers are on his side!

Please, he'd just give them a pepsi and end the conflict in minutes flat. Or a coke... I can't remember which one and the wrong answer might start ww3

>Blues clues drag queen

Huh... I had to google this to see if it was true because my last interaction with Blue's Clues was Steve's return

Topo Chico

Sorry Nolan we’re normal 💅😤✊🏿

1698721135717.png

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Any excuse to post a Norm Macdonald clip.

fortnitesmasherX

He’ll be spamming big time in the yuuuuuge viewer comeback stream! Maybe the Chinese will care then

What was stopping him from watching Hachama before? Did her vods disappear?

God's Strongest Dragoon

What was stopping him from watching Hachama before? Did her vods disappear?
He doesn't like to watch VODs, he mainly only watches livestreams so he feels "part of the community" by lmao'ing in chat.

fortnitesmasherX

He doesn't like to watch VODs, he mainly only watches livestreams so he feels "part of the community" by lmao'ing in chat.
:smugpipi:

This is off topic to Nolan, but I've never understood this desire to only watch streams if you can interact with chat. I saw the same thing with that Kiara simp that you guys were talking about recently.

I'd understand more if they were talking about smaller streamers, but when thousands are watching, wtf is the point?

A lot of wasted time and effort I think.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'd understand more if they were talking about smaller streamers, but when thousands are watching, wtf is the point?
They want their 5 seconds of fame getting the vtuber to read their funny chat and potentially be featured in a clip that goes viral (like that one fag who got Fubuki to read his chat and refer to everyone as "friends". That dude used that 1 moment to try and get into the pants of indie vtubers). I could honestly see that maybe being a reason why Nolan used to go behind his parents' backs' to spend $5 to get whatever vtuber he's watching to read his funny quip he paid for.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan has been banned from Miori Celesta's Discord.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I can't find anything specific he did, but I'm guess his antics on other servers probably earned him the boot there.

niggaphil

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I can't find anything specific he did, but I'm guess his antics on other servers probably earned him the boot there.
Maybe related to what shit he said in fuwamoco server yesterday (see below):
What happened to our penis-exploded Nolan today? Did he got beaten by his father, or by his troon-brother who love him so much in this wonderful halloween spirit? :smugselen:

I guess he bitched too much, and ask for free hugs and comforts in the Miori server, and the admin had enough of it. @Seth should be able to extract the conversation from Miori server, and see what's going on. :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Good fucking riddance

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Do you remember the dark days of the Coof, when stadiums would fill the stands with cardboard cutouts of fans with speakers and cameras so that people could watch and shout from the stands without actually being there in person? That way, fans can still get something resembling the excitement of being among other fans at the game.

Well, now imagine you have no real-life friends and this the ONLY way you get human interaction outside of your immediate family. This is basically how Nolan exists nowadays.
1698756334764.png
I like to imagine he's the fly on the cup of soda in this picture.

Topo Chico

Shot:
1698778917923.png
Chaser:

1698779036510.png
I think this nigga wants to fuck kids and kill jews.

I’m getting mixed signals

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think this nigga wants to fuck kids and kill jews
If he werent such a leftard he would be a perfect fit for the average /pol/ wannabe discord server

fortnitesmasherX

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Topo Chico

Didn't Nolan complain about anti-semitism the other day? Does he seriously not know the origin of the phrase "from the river to the sea"? This fucking nitwit.
Prior to this most recent Israeli conflict, ya he is yuuuuge about defending Jews against antisemitism, lots of him doing it on Twitter. It’s very funny he doesn’t understand the core meaning of such a phrase
Does Nolan even know who Yanderedev is?
I think he does, no direct mention of the game or Yanderedev here, kf, or on his Twitter, but it’s a cultural touchstone of a game for young online nerds. It’s very prolific in this little sphere of the Internet.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

sobs

Imagine being some random Discord janny and a grown man comes you crying because he can't post LMAOOOOOO or bitch about his dad in your server any more.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I think this nigga wants to fuck kids and kill jews.
I mean, he does have some German ancestry if his surname is anything to go by.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Top Bottom