"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
damn we really are watching a wallmart fucking chris chan but horses
Chris was a brony too i still remember all the retards trying to cow tip him.MLP watching retards specifically.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Spotted in Kobo's 3D showcase, unsurprisingly:
foto_no_exif (45).jpg

Oh wait :smugmoona:
foto_no_exif (46).jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A song I imagine played in the asylum courthouse/penis explosion public execution stage when 1 comment from Nolan caused the entire vote to flip in an instant.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
A song I imagine played in the asylum courthouse/penis explosion public execution stage when 1 comment from Nolan caused the entire vote to flip in an instant.

Me too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1:12

I swear I never thought about the phrase "super duper" in at least a decade until Rie started shitposting on here.

Topo Chico

NOLAN :hololove:

Nolan is also going back and forth with people about value of interracial dating in advertising, in German
:whatastory:

fortnitesmasherX

Credit where credits due, at least he acknowledges that the racism PSAs are bad.

But apparently he doesn't know about the Blue's Clues drag queen

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

niggaphil

What happened to our penis-exploded Nolan today? Did he got beaten by his father, or by his troon-brother who love him so much in this wonderful halloween spirit? :smugselen:

Capture2.PNG

Last edited:

Topo Chico

What happened to our penis-exploded Nolan today? Did he got beaten by his father, or by his troon-brother who love him so much in this wonder halloween spirit? :smugselen:

He’ll be spamming big time in the yuuuuuge viewer comeback stream! Maybe the Chinese will care then

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

He’ll be spamming big time in the yuuuuuge viewer comeback stream! Maybe the Chinese will care then

-first haachamers stream

oh you fucking femboy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What happened to our penis-exploded Nolan today? Did he got beaten by his father, or by his troon-brother who love him so much in this wonder halloween spirit? :smugselen:

I cant wait for Nolan to sperg on the chinks because they're not giving him enough hugs :iguessIwasbeingabitautistic:

oh god more discord to join :nolancries:

Stunned But Dumb

Maybe the Chinese will care then
They thought Tiananmen Square was bad? Wait til they get a load of the Great LMAO Incident followed immediately by the Red Au-Crush

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

If you needed any more proof of how big of a parasite and a personality devoid husk nolan is.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If you needed any more proof of how big of a parasite and a personality devoid husk nolan is.
Makes me wonder if he only started branching out when Gura stopped streaming as much.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Makes me wonder if he only started branching out when Gura stopped streaming as much.
That and he started simping for Niji when luxiem became fujo central, now that niji is no longer hot shit he has promptly abandoned them.

Topo Chico

The King has spoken.

Making no statement on the validity of Nolan’s statement, I’d love to see the math on that.
1698701380325.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The King has spoken.

Making no statement on the validity of Nolan’s statement, I’d love to see the math on that.

There's nothing better to bring out Nolan's autistically arrogant way of speaking than politics :iguessIwasbeingabitautistic:

Not that I'm one to take a side in a minor war between two fuckwads in a desert shithole, but anyone who sees the Hamas invasion and the children being slaughtered and the women being dragged off to be raped and then immediately decides to virtue signal about "Israel bad" needs to be put on a plane and airdropped right in the middle of Gaza to see just what they're talking about. What does Nolan have to be afraid of, the numbers are on his side!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The King has spoken.

M A T H E M A T I C A L L Y

femboy if archimedes was alive in this era he will happily drag your ass to syracuse to test an actual heat ray to support his theories on you

Yamanba

Top Bottom