"We had anime and Hitler on our side and we still didn't fucking make it"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Either way he won't change his ways, as he WANTS attention, and will continue doing this as it gets him it.
This seems to be a largest part of it I think. I've seen him join perfectly good servers that he could use for his 'posting' habits, but instead mentions the place seems dead/not used as much. And then he'll either leave or just never post in the place.
I forget where but his Twitter Bio or Youtube account mentioned that he wanted to make clips, I think? He's said that he wants to "be a part of the [vtuber] community". My guess is his autism roadblocked him from learning how to make clips and has some sort of twisted idea that spamming chats and being a "known chatter" is his best course of getting to his 15 minutes of internet fame with his oshi. (Kinda Similar to that one fuckin' dude, Domoarigathanks or whatever.) Problem is is that he's going down in infamy as a notorious brony sperg from Ohio that overshares his life.

I'm also adding this after checking the Niji-fancord (2434 Club) if Nolan was ever there, and he was. He got zapped for Finana's trap drama a year ago.
(This screencap shows around when he got zapped a few hours after the initial scuffle).
1691037501508.png
Bonus funny exchange:
1691037475141.png
the LGTVBBQ friendly Pomu fan-discord has no appearance of Nolan other than one of Pomu's known clippers- Naniwazuni- screencapping a message from him in one of her chats.
1691037651774.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I forget where but his Twitter Bio or Youtube account mentioned that he wanted to make clips, I think? He's said that he wants to "be a part of the [vtuber] community".
Nolan being a clipper wouldn't work when he finds even the most mundane off-hand comments to be the most hilarious shit ever. He'd just be reuploading entire vods with laugh tracks dubbed in at completely inappropriate moments.

ogey_rrat

ogey

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I hate my perpetual saviorfag attitude. Nolan's unsalvageable but that atom of lingering pity exists despite the fact that calling him wretched would evoke too much sympathy.
No saviorfagging to be had here, his internet brainrot is full on gangrenous, amputation was the best, humane option.

No anesthesia required, though. If he *sobs* and LMAAAAAOOOO's in the wild, do share the terminal autism and retardation. For medical purposes.

Mind linking the post-ban start of this thread in OP, @reinigen ? Thank you

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Okay, so here's my spreadsheet so far: https://cryptpad.fr/sheet/#/2/sheet/view/w+8B25Nh6UQ986bepYQc0IObgQ28ep2NyOj9rXXHGXU/
Supplementary screenshots for the document here: https://cryptpad.fr/drive/#/2/drive/view/sCLg2KnLw7G51IyxXad1-HBKebUXqNso7eOpENVvydY/
It's only for the Major Holo-fancords I could find. I haven't covered anything Niji related yet, nor the other miscellanious fancords I follow (Phase, Idol, etc).
Also, this website is new to me, so don't ask me about troubelshooting it. It seems to work best in Brave vs Firefox or Chrome.
I find the thought of Nolan getting accsess to this sheet and using it to keep track of which cord's hes banned from heavily amusing.
So just to poll the room. I'm making a Gnomelan Crush Paladin. Would you guys say he's more of an Oathbreaker because of how much he doesn't give a shit about the rules or a vengeful person because he hates every discord that bans him and considers himself oppressed 130% of the time.

React TMI for Oathbreaker and MATI for vengeance please.
an Ex oath of the watchers paladin. (Oathbreaker) he was kicked out for touching too many outsiders.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1691080394916.png

:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Edit:
1691080541195.png

No public mod-log, but he's been banned from this one too as I can't see him on the mutual server list.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
View attachment 39254
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Edit:
View attachment 39255
No public mod-log, but he's been banned from this one too as I can't see him on the mutual server list.
:selenpointandlaugh:
I guess if you use his pfp it really is an instaban on Hololive Discords, damn. You really have to fuck up to get something like that set in place, looks like he won't be LAMOOOing for Advent then.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Since I got bored and I just checked Reinegen's spreadsheet regarding Nolan's discord adventures, I decided to check (read: Went through it by joining and leaving) Nijisanji servers that I find on 2434 Club (the Nijisanji international fancord mentioned by Saturnus above)

On Nijisanji EN fancord, I found his account and he's not in the server as far as 6th September 2022. No reason given as of why he's not there anymore, due to server logs channel not present or accessible.
1691084217284.png
ironically he's just one more post to the fabled 9k post.

Interestingly, while we don't know if he's banned off the cord or not, there are instances where moderator publicly muted him. Latest being on 29th August 2022 (a month before disappearing from there) for 30 minute. Another notable instance is during live reaction of the ILLUNA reveal, (20th July 2022) up until the whole thing has calmed down.
1691084432858.png

Aside of that, I have seen him in
- Nijisanji Fans Server Cabang ID (ID Branch
He's used to be there and most of the ID fans find him funny (again, he's the reason why he got the 'Foreigner from Ohio/Bule from Ohio nickname), but as people realized how he acted (and someone actually got DM'd by him), he got yeeted by the owner of the place and said owner is not really wishing to talk about why he did it, though it seems to have been started by continuous rule breaking and owner not in the mood to deal about Nolan asking about something related to the owner's off-topic posting.

He's still the occasional talk to members, but at some point they realized that Nolan still has an alt there, so the discussions (if pops out) is via direct communications (like voice chats).
- HanaMaki Inn (Hana Macchia focused discord)
This is his most active place yet, with latest activity being 2nd august (two days ago), and the place where he's sharing the detail about his penis explosion trial to others
1691085003714.png
"his only friend" being that of SuperDuper (next time censor the titles, NOLAN)

- HIDUP TAKA RADJIMAN (Taka Radjiman fancord)
Only 64 post and remained there. Considering that the server is dead due to Taka graduations, he probably have no reason to use the place anyway (and no place for him to live-react)
- Vox Akuma's fancord
Left somewhere around in 2022, no sign of him being yeeted
- Selen's fancord
Also the same. Coincedence?
- Scarle's fancord
Also gone somewhere around 2022, no logs or anything.

Also I was going to check for more but then my Discord exploded and restarted. So I'll continue at later date.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I guess if you use his pfp it really is an instaban on Hololive Discords, damn. You really have to fuck up to get something like that set in place, looks like he won't be LAMOOOing for Advent then.
The problem with him is that the Cords you normally see are offshoots of the main Hololive fan discord, the admins normally warn the mods of the other cords about potential spergs and he is on the top 5 of schizos, because he refuse to use other thing that is not that stupid Pony Gura avatar he is easy to ban, his Youtube channel is the only exception

God's Strongest Dragoon

To celebrate our newly created thread for the man formerly known as Nolan, I wanted to update you guys on a bit of hilarious post-banning antics.

Shortly after getting the boot, Nolan ran off to the Pekora-fancord (his current favorite one as far as I can tell) to fish for sympathy for the ban. And of course never telling them WHY he was banned.
View attachment 39087View attachment 39088

Yea yea, I hear you say. This is stuff I posted about in his trial thread. What I didn't post however was immediately after that second one, a mod semi called him out on his post.

View attachment 39090
That appears to be as far as the conversation went however. But Nolan has previously gotten on the Pekora-cord mod's radar for basically self-reporting. So I don't know if they're going to tolerate having him around forever.

View attachment 39092

The real fun however is over at the Korone server. Before I share the latest happening, let me give the backstory there. Nolan has been on that one since late April. It didn't take long for him to run afoul of the usuals there.
View attachment 39093View attachment 39094View attachment 39095

So after a reasonable explanation from the natives where they explain the purpose of the channel and have politely asked him to not spam as hard, what does he do? Well, listen to absolutely nothing they say obviously. He's returned to spamming the next day.
View attachment 39096
After this, there's a period of time of minimal live-reacting from Nolan for about a week. Based on what I'm about to show, my assumption is he got a DM from a mod to knock off the self-spam.

On May 4th however Goobis had one of her few streams during her weird streaming schedule. Nolan comes back to see people having a cordial conversation about the stream, and is immediately wanting to know what's going on.
View attachment 39098View attachment 39099View attachment 39100View attachment 39101View attachment 39102View attachment 39103View attachment 39104View attachment 39105
So after this conversation where regular posters try to politely tell Nolan what he's doing wrong, and he basically tells them "You're not a mod, fuck off"...an actual mod shows up to politely tell him the same thing. And Nolan loses his mind because people aren't leaving him alone.
View attachment 39106View attachment 39107View attachment 39108
That's the end for this current issue. But it's not the only time he ran afoul of the rules on the Korone server. He got bonked for PL discussion violations by outright referring to Sayu and Zaion as the same person:
View attachment 39110
He's also slipped more and more into his spamming live-reacting as time went on, and pissed off more than a few of the usual members
View attachment 39111
Though that hasn't stopped him from sympathy baiting for when we reminded him he beat his sister
View attachment 39113
Now finally, the main course. At the exact same time he was complaining on the Pekora fancord about us banning him, I presume he was also complaining on the Korone Fancord about us too. However, all I could find is evidence of a mod chewing him out.
View attachment 39091
And rules 3 and 9 for posterity:
View attachment 39117View attachment 39118

And after a joyful night of spam reacting to the Holo-En3 debuts of Shiori and Bijou, Mr. Crush was greeted by this.
View attachment 39114

That's right folks, Nolan vague-posting and sympathy baiting about us banning him was the final nail that got him banned from the Korone-cord. Never change Mr. Crush.
:NOWWELAUGH:
Bonus points - The FuwaMoco server isn't even public yet, and Nolan's already been banned from it as well.
View attachment 39089
Ok I take it back, my arguments were wasted effort and he really did throw himself face first into the fucking penis explosion chamber.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 39151
I've never been banned from a forum so I don't know how bans work. If you're banned you can still log in but can't post or something? So can nolan still read the thread?

E:
I checked the large Phase Connect discords:
Official Phase Discord active
capippicord (pippa) banned for rule violations as previously documented here: past life posting
Den of thieves (lumi) inactive joined July 17
Ember's FANtastic Inferno (ember) active

Main Phase discord:
Obviously he's in the offtopic shilling nijiYamanbas instead of talking about phase talents in the phase discord...
View attachment 39156
capippicord ban image for past life posting:
Rolled and smoked
View attachment 39153
den of thieves:
when will he start lmaoing? 🤔
View attachment 39154
ember's:
He's active and mostly posting alone in the streaming section as a Wild Nolan is want to do.
View attachment 39155
Just checked the Ember Discord. Someone there recognized him and publicly called him out on his behavior and Nolan proceeds to lie through his teeth. I'll have to snag some screenshots later.
Since I got bored and I just checked Reinegen's spreadsheet regarding Nolan's discord adventures, I decided to check (read: Went through it by joining and leaving) Nijisanji servers that I find on 2434 Club (the Nijisanji international fancord mentioned by Saturnus above)

On Nijisanji EN fancord, I found his account and he's not in the server as far as 6th September 2022. No reason given as of why he's not there anymore, due to server logs channel not present or accessible.
View attachment 39258
ironically he's just one more post to the fabled 9k post.

Interestingly, while we don't know if he's banned off the cord or not, there are instances where moderator publicly muted him. Latest being on 29th August 2022 (a month before disappearing from there) for 30 minute. Another notable instance is during live reaction of the ILLUNA reveal, (20th July 2022) up until the whole thing has calmed down.
View attachment 39259

Aside of that, I have seen him in
- Nijisanji Fans Server Cabang ID (ID Branch
He's used to be there and most of the ID fans find him funny (again, he's the reason why he got the 'Foreigner from Ohio/Bule from Ohio nickname), but as people realized how he acted (and someone actually got DM'd by him), he got yeeted by the owner of the place and said owner is not really wishing to talk about why he did it, though it seems to have been started by continuous rule breaking and owner not in the mood to deal about Nolan asking about something related to the owner's off-topic posting.

He's still the occasional talk to members, but at some point they realized that Nolan still has an alt there, so the discussions (if pops out) is via direct communications (like voice chats).
- HanaMaki Inn (Hana Macchia focused discord)
This is his most active place yet, with latest activity being 2nd august (two days ago), and the place where he's sharing the detail about his penis explosion trial to others
View attachment 39260
"his only friend" being that of SuperDuper (next time censor the titles, NOLAN)

- HIDUP TAKA RADJIMAN (Taka Radjiman fancord)
Only 64 post and remained there. Considering that the server is dead due to Taka graduations, he probably have no reason to use the place anyway (and no place for him to live-react)
- Vox Akuma's fancord
Left somewhere around in 2022, no sign of him being yeeted
- Selen's fancord
Also the same. Coincedence?
- Scarle's fancord
Also gone somewhere around 2022, no logs or anything.

Also I was going to check for more but then my Discord exploded and restarted. So I'll continue at later date.
So he must have triggered a major cross-ban sometime in September. Interestingly, I have a log of him being banned from the Zeta discord sometime around early September last year.

Zeta Ban.PNG

I wonder if maybe he triggered a crossban between mods who were friendly on both Hololive and Niji servers? Which is weird though because he got hit by a major crossban on the Holo-ID fancords after getting into a pissing match with the mods on the Reine-cord back in June last year.
Reine Ban.PNG
Maybe the ID3 Discords weren't fully in on that at the time? I dunno.

Totally offtopic though, I discovered Nolan has Diabetes while rummaging on the Ame-cord
1691086762884.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Just checked the Ember Discord. Someone there recognized him and publicly called him out on his behavior and Nolan proceeds to lie through his teeth. I'll have to snag some screenshots later.

So he must have triggered a major cross-ban sometime in September. Interestingly, I have a log of him being banned from the Zeta discord sometime around early September last year.

View attachment 39266

I wonder if maybe he triggered a crossban between mods who were friendly on both Hololive and Niji servers? Which is weird though because he got hit by a major crossban on the Holo-ID fancords after getting into a pissing match with the mods on the Reine-cord back in June last year.
View attachment 39267
Maybe the ID3 Discords weren't fully in on that at the time? I dunno.

Totally offtopic though, I discovered Nolan has Diabetes while rummaging on the Ame-cord
View attachment 39268
Weird, the picture we have of him is of a skinny autist, how the shit he get diabetes in his 20?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Weird, the picture we have of him is of a skinny autist, how the shit he get diabetes in his 20?
Type 1 Diabetes is genetic and you can be born with it. That's most likely the culprit.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It has to be somewhere around that time, potentially. When I checked both Vox and Selen and Scarle, his last post are all dated 2022. Also need to take account whether the last post is because of the cross-ban in effect or he's not posting anything in the interim before said cross-ban as well.

All I really catch is that some ID fans (including the one that got DM'd by Nolan) realized to their horror that for some reason he's in Taka Radjiman's fancord (likely because of Enna's collab with Taka) and surprisingly only live-reacted his graduation ceremony.

he could've use the dead place for his own, but I guess he need people to look at him livechatting.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Type 1 Diabetes is genetic and you can be born with it. That's most likely the culprit.
So diabetic and stupid, he sounds like his parents were old as fuck

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So diabetic and stupid, he sounds like his parents were old as fuck
They are, someone posted a pic of his dad and he could be his grandad tbh. Literally why do people have kids at the age? Chris was the same.
He's still in the Fuwamoco server :yagoocry:
Didn't he get banned before it even opened?
Bonus points - The FuwaMoco server isn't even public yet, and Nolan's already been banned from it as well.
View attachment 39089

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
He's still in the Fuwamoco server :yagoocry:

Screen-Shot-2023-08-03-at-2-53-55-PM.png

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Didn't he get banned before it even opened?
Doesn't seem like it, or this one is probably a different one (?) It was the one I got directed to and his last tweet message was
Screen-Shot-2023-08-03-at-2-55-55-PM.png

Checking up, he is still indeed in the server

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom