"This is what happens when you don't get abortions, kids"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

nusradi

It's nothing major, but I've lurked and read a number of posts talking about Nolan LMAOOOing. I thought it was hyperbole, but I'm catching up on the Shiori VOD and lo and behold, the man himself appears. The legends were not only true, they were understated. 52:50 on the 'There are Parasites Inside you [Microscope Stream] If anyone cares for the source.

It's real.PNG

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's nothing major, but I've lurked and read a number of posts talking about Nolan LMAOOOing. I thought it was hyperbole, but I'm catching up on the Shiori VOD and lo and behold, the man himself appears. The legends were not only true, they were understated. 52:50 on the 'There are Parasites Inside you [Microscope Stream] If anyone cares for the source.

View attachment 39143
Not only are the legends true young lurker, the tale that he copy/pastes the exact same text between chats/discords is true as well.
1691011546759.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A couple of recent Nolans I found amusing: he posts some beautiful irony, then hits up his ex.

image (8).jpg
Tweet / Archive

image (9).jpg
Tweet / Archive

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I've gotten insanely close to NolanCrush A.I. v0.1 using a local language model.
Capto_Capture 2023-08-02_05-28-00_PM.gif

Topo Chico

Just tried on a private window, you need to be logged in to see this particular thread.
1691016893895.png
I've never been banned from a forum so I don't know how bans work. If you're banned you can still log in but can't post or something? So can nolan still read the thread?

E:
I checked the large Phase Connect discords:
Official Phase Discord active
capippicord (pippa) banned for rule violations as previously documented here: past life posting
Den of thieves (lumi) inactive joined July 17
Ember's FANtastic Inferno (ember) active

Main Phase discord:
Obviously he's in the offtopic shilling nijiYamanbas instead of talking about phase talents in the phase discord...
1691018352960.png

capippicord ban image for past life posting:
Rolled and smoked
1691018160430.png
den of thieves:
when will he start lmaoing? 🤔
1691018202207.png
ember's:
He's active and mostly posting alone in the streaming section as a Wild Nolan is want to do.
1691018287224.png

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 39151
I've never been banned from a forum so I don't know how bans work. If you're banned you can still log in but can't post or something? So can nolan still read the thread?
Not sure. I'll make an Alt later and test it to see. But if it ends up literally being
1000001211.jpg
I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ashes to ashes,
Dust to dust,
May he Crush.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not sure. I'll make an Alt later and test it to see. But if it ends up literally being
View attachment 39157
I'm going to laugh my ass off.
Thanks for @Jambalaya for volunteering to let me temp ban his account, we've confirmed you can't view anything on the website when you get banned.
1000001212.png
Which begs the question. Is he still logged in on a device? Or is he coming back to see if he's unbanned?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Would it be possible to move the thread to a more public space? So people not logged in can see it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Would it be possible to move the thread to a more public space? So people not logged in can see it.
I presume this is for totally innocent and not at all cheeky reasons? :smugmoona:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
So just to poll the room. I'm making a Gnomelan Crush Paladin. Would you guys say he's more of an Oathbreaker because of how much he doesn't give a shit about the rules or a vengeful person because he hates every discord that bans him and considers himself oppressed 130% of the time.

React TMI for Oathbreaker and MATI for vengeance please.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I still like my idea of just stripping all his rights, save for reactions.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I still like my idea of just stripping all his rights, save for reactions.
I wish we got the NolanHole™ and we could just have him as a pet retard and he can't shit up the general so easily annoyed fags don't complain.

hylic

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Did he just fail a reverse Turing test

Did he actually reply seriously to an obvious Twitter bot

:pikaWUT:
The funniest part is that he by pure autistic chance actually called it out correctly first and then apologized AFTER it was clear it was a bot.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Did he just fail a reverse Turing test

Did he actually reply seriously to an obvious Twitter bot

:pikaWUT:

It's like seeing someone bump into a tree then apologizing to it.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I wish we got the NolanHole™ and we could just have him as a pet retard and he can't shit up the general so easily annoyed fags don't complain.
I think the react only or everyone is hidden from seeing his posts, but himself, yet he can post but it doesn't display to anyone else would be neat.

I kinda lean on the side of containing the little retard here to keep his sperg from spreading to others but I think its too late to really do any real action that doesn't look like we're playing with him.

On the other side, I kinda want to see what happens when he snaps and goes full on school shooter levels of crazy.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I think the react only or everyone is hidden from seeing his posts, but himself, yet he can post but it doesn't display to anyone else would be neat.

I kinda lean on the side of containing the little retard here to keep his sperg from spreading to others but I think its too late to really do any real action that doesn't look like we're playing with him.

On the other side, I kinda want to see what happens when he snaps and goes full on school shooter levels of crazy.
He will do a school shooting while cosplaying as Gura

Negzana

I hate my perpetual saviorfag attitude. Nolan's unsalvageable but that atom of lingering pity exists despite the fact that calling him wretched would evoke too much sympathy.

Top Bottom