"But what do I say at the airport, what is my purpose? -'Meet friends'-? eh really? 'Nikku tomodachi!?'(friends made of meat) lol"Houshou Marine (learning English)

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
To celebrate our newly created thread for the man formerly known as Nolan, I wanted to update you guys on a bit of hilarious post-banning antics.

Shortly after getting the boot, Nolan ran off to the Pekora-fancord (his current favorite one as far as I can tell) to fish for sympathy for the ban. And of course never telling them WHY he was banned.
View attachment 39087View attachment 39088

Yea yea, I hear you say. This is stuff I posted about in his trial thread. What I didn't post however was immediately after that second one, a mod semi called him out on his post.

View attachment 39090
That appears to be as far as the conversation went however. But Nolan has previously gotten on the Pekora-cord mod's radar for basically self-reporting. So I don't know if they're going to tolerate having him around forever.

View attachment 39092

The real fun however is over at the Korone server. Before I share the latest happening, let me give the backstory there. Nolan has been on that one since late April. It didn't take long for him to run afoul of the usuals there.
View attachment 39093View attachment 39094View attachment 39095

So after a reasonable explanation from the natives where they explain the purpose of the channel and have politely asked him to not spam as hard, what does he do? Well, listen to absolutely nothing they say obviously. He's returned to spamming the next day.
View attachment 39096
After this, there's a period of time of minimal live-reacting from Nolan for about a week. Based on what I'm about to show, my assumption is he got a DM from a mod to knock off the self-spam.

On May 4th however Goobis had one of her few streams during her weird streaming schedule. Nolan comes back to see people having a cordial conversation about the stream, and is immediately wanting to know what's going on.
View attachment 39098View attachment 39099View attachment 39100View attachment 39101View attachment 39102View attachment 39103View attachment 39104View attachment 39105
So after this conversation where regular posters try to politely tell Nolan what he's doing wrong, and he basically tells them "You're not a mod, fuck off"...an actual mod shows up to politely tell him the same thing. And Nolan loses his mind because people aren't leaving him alone.
View attachment 39106View attachment 39107View attachment 39108
That's the end for this current issue. But it's not the only time he ran afoul of the rules on the Korone server. He got bonked for PL discussion violations by outright referring to Sayu and Zaion as the same person:
View attachment 39110
He's also slipped more and more into his spamming live-reacting as time went on, and pissed off more than a few of the usual members
View attachment 39111
Though that hasn't stopped him from sympathy baiting for when we reminded him he beat his sister
View attachment 39113
Now finally, the main course. At the exact same time he was complaining on the Pekora fancord about us banning him, I presume he was also complaining on the Korone Fancord about us too. However, all I could find is evidence of a mod chewing him out.
View attachment 39091

And after a joyful night of spam reacting to the Holo-En3 debuts of Shiori and Bijou, Mr. Crush was greeted by this.
View attachment 39114

That's right folks, Nolan vague-posting and sympathy baiting about us banning him was the final nail that got him banned from the Korone-cord. Never change Mr. Crush.
:NOWWELAUGH:
Bonus points - The FuwaMoco server isn't even public yet, and Nolan's already been banned from it as well.
View attachment 39089
imagine being banned on a server thats not even in public yet

the hubris of LMAOOOOOO

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
To celebrate our newly created thread for the man formerly known as Nolan, I wanted to update you guys on a bit of hilarious post-banning antics.

Shortly after getting the boot, Nolan ran off to the Pekora-fancord (his current favorite one as far as I can tell) to fish for sympathy for the ban. And of course never telling them WHY he was banned.
View attachment 39087View attachment 39088

Yea yea, I hear you say. This is stuff I posted about in his trial thread. What I didn't post however was immediately after that second one, a mod semi called him out on his post.

View attachment 39090
That appears to be as far as the conversation went however. But Nolan has previously gotten on the Pekora-cord mod's radar for basically self-reporting. So I don't know if they're going to tolerate having him around forever.

View attachment 39092

The real fun however is over at the Korone server. Before I share the latest happening, let me give the backstory there. Nolan has been on that one since late April. It didn't take long for him to run afoul of the usuals there.
View attachment 39093View attachment 39094View attachment 39095

So after a reasonable explanation from the natives where they explain the purpose of the channel and have politely asked him to not spam as hard, what does he do? Well, listen to absolutely nothing they say obviously. He's returned to spamming the next day.
View attachment 39096
After this, there's a period of time of minimal live-reacting from Nolan for about a week. Based on what I'm about to show, my assumption is he got a DM from a mod to knock off the self-spam.

On May 4th however Goobis had one of her few streams during her weird streaming schedule. Nolan comes back to see people having a cordial conversation about the stream, and is immediately wanting to know what's going on.
View attachment 39098View attachment 39099View attachment 39100View attachment 39101View attachment 39102View attachment 39103View attachment 39104View attachment 39105
So after this conversation where regular posters try to politely tell Nolan what he's doing wrong, and he basically tells them "You're not a mod, fuck off"...an actual mod shows up to politely tell him the same thing. And Nolan loses his mind because people aren't leaving him alone.
View attachment 39106View attachment 39107View attachment 39108
That's the end for this current issue. But it's not the only time he ran afoul of the rules on the Korone server. He got bonked for PL discussion violations by outright referring to Sayu and Zaion as the same person:
View attachment 39110
He's also slipped more and more into his spamming live-reacting as time went on, and pissed off more than a few of the usual members
View attachment 39111
Though that hasn't stopped him from sympathy baiting for when we reminded him he beat his sister
View attachment 39113
Now finally, the main course. At the exact same time he was complaining on the Pekora fancord about us banning him, I presume he was also complaining on the Korone Fancord about us too. However, all I could find is evidence of a mod chewing him out.
View attachment 39091
And rules 3 and 9 for posterity:
View attachment 39117View attachment 39118

And after a joyful night of spam reacting to the Holo-En3 debuts of Shiori and Bijou, Mr. Crush was greeted by this.
View attachment 39114

That's right folks, Nolan vague-posting and sympathy baiting about us banning him was the final nail that got him banned from the Korone-cord. Never change Mr. Crush.
:NOWWELAUGH:
Bonus points - The FuwaMoco server isn't even public yet, and Nolan's already been banned from it as well.
View attachment 39089
As far i interacted with them ,Nousagis are very tolerant because they deal with a lot of schizos who hate Pekora cuz she is one of the most popular vtubers ever.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You know sometimes I feel bad for Nolan... and then I see those fucking screenshots from the koronecord and he's such a fucking asshole to people telling him nicely why he's in the wrong. Nolan has not learned a thing, he refuses to listen to anyone and then snaps on people like a fucking autist and then begs for pity with the goddamn "sobs" jesus this guy is unbelievable.

Topo Chico

How many large servers are left for ol nolan to get banned from?
Since he was made aware of his dox he hasn't gone back to the homeland :pikameepain:

He's been been cringe posting on twitter plenty however :kiarachefkiss:
1691000050684.png
tweet

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Autism is a terrible affliction.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How many large servers are left for ol nolan to get banned from?
Is there an online Excel document share that's good that isn't GoogleDocs? I'd love to share my spreadsheet tracking his bannings, but I don't want to rely on the thing that'll end up doxxing everyone if they join accidentally on their main account vs their burner account.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is there an online Excel document share that's good that isn't GoogleDocs? I'd love to share my spreadsheet tracking his bannings, but I don't want to rely on the thing that'll end up doxxing everyone if they join accidentally on their main account vs their burner account.
Use the same thing we do for our quotes:

Doctor Kayfabe

Makes one wonder if the other advent discords will follow suit
As far i interacted with them ,Nousagis are very tolerant because they deal with a lot of schizos who hate Pekora cuz she is one of the most popular vtubers ever.
Possibly too tolerant in this case, since it will probably end up being ground zero for any discord-related tantrums he has at this point just by virtue of being one of the last places he isn't banned yet. Based on what reinigen has collected so far, if the advent servers really do all ban him that's probably where he will go to complain.

Or does he need a sizeable audience to witness his posting, regardless of whether or not it breaks the rules/decorum?
It's definitely got to be about the attention, at least in part. Maybe he was raised by some kind of autistic ERP IRC channel to be their village idiot or something.

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

the hubris of LMAOOOOOO
By this point, all those mods have warned all the other mods about Nolan the LMAO Gurabrony Menace.

You know sometimes I feel bad for Nolan... and then I see those fucking screenshots from the koronecord and he's such a fucking asshole to people telling him nicely why he's in the wrong. Nolan has not learned a thing, he refuses to listen to anyone and then snaps on people like a fucking autist and then begs for pity with the goddamn "sobs" jesus this guy is unbelievable.

:botanshrug: These screenshots just outright show how manipulative his behavior is.. He's never going to change because he doesn't care to change. Pure lolcow lunacy and degeneracy stems from a victimhood complex, which Nolan loves to fling around so others pity him. I used to be in the 'feel bad' camp back in the homeland until I started lurking more and more the thread. @Godzilla1984 was right. He was always right about Nolan.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
He's been been cringe posting on twitter plenty however :kiarachefkiss:
View attachment 39119
tweet

Predicted response the second he's told this behavior is inappropriate towards an actual person in a public space:

"A 21-year old man has sexual desires, CRAZY"

Because that's more or less what he said the previous times he was unable to keep it in his pants regarding actual people

Which brings me to a point that I have yet to find an answer to: multiple times over Nolan has said that his behavior is normal and accepted by everyone, despite vast amounts of evidence to the contrary. Who is this "everyone"? I know the canned answer is "decent human beings", but who, specifically? Because in nearly every example, those around him had infinitely more patience and tolerance in trying to help him out, only to be derided for not being in a position of power - and if they were in a position of power, they just weren't listening to him, he already DMed a mod beforehand so it's okay.

...And that's not even going into how TVA was his "favorite place", despite all of us being irredeemably EVIL and SADISTS. Why feel the need to keep coming back if that's the case? Another rhetorical question, sure, but I feel like most of his problems could be solved by creating his own Discord/server, where he can set the rules, so that he and the other "decent human beings" can LMAO to their heart's content. Or does he need a sizeable audience to witness his posting, regardless of whether or not it breaks the rules/decorum?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Okay, so here's my spreadsheet so far: https://cryptpad.fr/sheet/#/2/sheet/view/w+8B25Nh6UQ986bepYQc0IObgQ28ep2NyOj9rXXHGXU/
Supplementary screenshots for the document here: https://cryptpad.fr/drive/#/2/drive/view/sCLg2KnLw7G51IyxXad1-HBKebUXqNso7eOpENVvydY/
It's only for the Major Holo-fancords I could find. I haven't covered anything Niji related yet, nor the other miscellanious fancords I follow (Phase, Idol, etc).
Also, this website is new to me, so don't ask me about troubelshooting it. It seems to work best in Brave vs Firefox or Chrome.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Predicted response the second he's told this behavior is inappropriate towards an actual person in a public space:

"A 21-year old man has sexual desires, CRAZY"

Because that's more or less what he said the previous times he was unable to keep it in his pants regarding actual people

Which brings me to a point that I have yet to find an answer to: multiple times over Nolan has said that his behavior is normal and accepted by everyone, despite vast amounts of evidence to the contrary. Who is this "everyone"? I know the canned answer is "decent human beings", but who, specifically? Because in nearly every example, those around him had infinitely more patience and tolerance in trying to help him out, only to be derided for not being in a position of power - and if they were in a position of power, they just weren't listening to him, he already DMed a mod beforehand so it's okay.

...And that's not even going into how TVA was his "favorite place", despite all of us being irredeemably EVIL and SADISTS. Why feel the need to keep coming back if that's the case? Another rhetorical question, sure, but I feel like most of his problems could be solved by creating his own Discord/server, where he can set the rules, so that he and the other "decent human beings" can LMAO to their heart's content. Or does he need a sizeable audience to witness his posting, regardless of whether or not it breaks the rules/decorum?
From mostly observing him, he is very much a pity-bating attention whore with a either a victemhood complex or (going off some specific lines in the huge post he made about the sister incident) someone with a legit fetish for being called out/punished. Either way he won't change his ways, as he WANTS attention, and will continue doing this as it gets him it.

This is also the main reason I (and some others I presume) voted no on the poll, as I wanted a quarantine thread; it would (mostly) deprive him of it and would be something he couldn't pity-bait with (people would probably ask why he was quarantined, which i thought would lead to funny responses). Either way what's done is done and I expect him to go to full-lolcow at some point and will probably wind up with a thread on the Homeland too.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Either way he won't change his ways, as he WANTS attention, and will continue doing this as it gets him it.
This seems to be a largest part of it I think. I've seen him join perfectly good servers that he could use for his 'posting' habits, but instead mentions the place seems dead/not used as much. And then he'll either leave or just never post in the place.

He has an idea of what he wants to do, and I could never actually call it interacting with people. It seems he just wants the maximum amount of people to see what he's typing (hence why he also copy/pastes the same idiotic message between servers and chats). He doesn't care if no one else actually talks to him, he just wants to be seen. One of the most pathetic examples of this is he was in a Suisei fancord that's almost all JP users. And he'd be posting his reaction vomit in the 'other' chat broken up by the occasional minor discussions between JP bros when Nolan wasn't actually there. I can't figure out ANYTHING he could gain from an environment from that other than just being seen.

And largely, that's what I think it comes down to. I think Nolan is the hyper retarded child in a largely normal family that probably doesn't know how to raise him to get him to act properly in the modern age. He probably has no friends, can barely hold a dishwashing job, and probably is going to be on neetbux the rest of his life as he'll contribute nothing useful to society. People like him would normally end up in group homes. I've read enough stories on Reddit and other places from the perspective of the normal kid in a family with a super developmentally challenged sibling, and I wouldn't wish that horseshit on anyone.

But on the internet, no one knows you're retarded (at least for a little bit). The interaction he gets on these places is probably the only interactions (outside of Pony conventions) where he can actually interact with normal people and not be immediately outed as a retard. And he's never been taught how to interact with people because I'm guessing his parents are largely clueless (another CWC parallel) and I bet he just never interacts with people on a non "taking pity on the retard" level.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
But on the internet, no one knows you're retarded (at least for a little bit).
Actually, everyone knows you're retarded; everyone on the internet is retarded, so if you're on the internet so are you.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Nolan's already been banned from it as well.
you think i was joking when i said there is a rule to ban anyone who use his stupid avatar in the cords?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Are guests able to read this thread?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security