"I moved my cans out of the room and now the ants are confused - they're running around confused"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Topo Chico

Gotcha bitch, this you?

FUCK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!giphy.gif
plz leave my bubbles alone

Saturnus

haha it's unou
the uoh posting might indicate something 🤔
I mean... the dude was on the side of "why would you put pedophiles in a woodchipper?! This is calls for trans genocide happening in this channel!" In the Capipicord.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Nolan somehow makes alts more obvious then mine :SelenHAHAhere:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean... the dude was on the side of "why would you put pedophiles in a woodchipper?! This is calls for trans genocide happening in this channel!" In the Capipicord.
At least he admits troons are pedos.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Turns out Nolan was Pippa running a deep cover gayop this entire time.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@NolanCrush
Nigga I'm married, have a kid, own a home, have two higher education degrees, been certified multiple times in many specialized tasks in my field, personally make more than the median household income in just my own career AND STILL find time to laugh at your retarded ass. Fucking christ THE COPE.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@NolanCrush
Nigga I'm married, have a kid, own a home, have two higher education degrees, been certified multiple times in many specialized tasks in my field, personally make more than the median household income in just my own career AND STILL find time to laugh at your retarded ass. Fucking christ THE COPE.
>Janny in men with voicechangers schizophrenia forum
Point invalidated

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Got his family doxed because of his immense autism: You
Didn't get my family doxed because of my immense autism: Me

I don't know, I also guess I never did a 126 hit super combo on a family member either.

Topo Chico

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
@NolanCrush
your wife has horrible taste

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Told you even if I didn't, someone might. Welp. You had a lot of opportunities over the years to avoid this, Nolan.

Topo Chico

Told you even if I didn't, someone might. Welp. You had a lot of opportunities over the years to avoid this, Nolan.
Allllll the way back in 2021 too
1688700233743.png

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
You people have been acting under the assumption Nolan is just a funny-ha-ha retard?
Am I really in the minority who thinks Nolan is a monster?????
People forget about the sister bashing arc so quickly. Myself included, I forgot about it until it was brought up some weeks ago

If people thought he was an irredeemable monster then nobody would be arguing with the guy and trying to get him to protect himself, they'd be shitting on him and trolling him.
I don't know why people even bother at this point. He's not listening or doesn't care, so just enjoy the Nolan ride. Don't waste the effort.

Top Bottom