"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"Aia Amare

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Its already out there all archived why do you even care just NOW?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I have a feeling you guys won’t give credit even if I remove Nolan from my username everywhere

Topo Chico

I have a feeling you guys won’t give credit even if I remove Nolan from my username everywhere
We wont know who you are then idiot, that's your win condition

PemAloeKenzoku

Why does it matter if people give credit? Surely the goal is to remove yourself from the situations you keep getting into

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why does it matter if people give credit? Surely the goal is to remove yourself from the situations you keep getting into
No you see, Nolan doesn't see such things as wrong, in his mind he's doing this for us ol' annoying whiners, so he wants to receive his due asspats for taking time out of LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and doing this pointless shit instead.
Congratulations nolan, you are good boy and a better autist and you have made all of us proud, now run along and LMAOOOO some more...
Neneclap.gif

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

You advertise you're going to Trotcon (in Ohio), you have multiple mentions of Ohio (and one of age of consent in your state :gunpeko:). Your entire post history on every platform still has breadcrumbs of your location. Doing less than dfe and moving on is pointless, but hey man, your life (you wont lmao).
1688689269271.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Good people give credit where it’s due, just saying
You don't get credit until not a single account with the name NolanCrush exists anywhere on the internet.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You don't get credit until not a single account with the name NolanCrush exists anywhere on the internet.
Well, I’m in the process of changing my usernames everywhere, that is, removing “Nolan”

Topo Chico

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nolan's recent shenanigans have made me consider writing up a homelands halal thread on him. No guarantees right now or anything, it's not like I'm a loremaster on him or something either, he's just been very entertaining again as of late with his poking of sleeping giants. The new arc where he genuinely thinks that removing "Nolan" from his usernames on sites like Twitter counts as opsec and then he begs for kudos especially tickles my funnybone. If anyone wants to collab for writing the thread I wouldn't be opposed to being part of it.

Topo Chico

1688690952429.png

Well he's tryin but going with the similar naming convention of _crush_ ain't helpin little nigga.
twitter is still indexing you as NolanCrush_2
1688691230069.png
1688691259820.png
He did change his disqus name now too
Didn't do any other of his mlp accounts yet. Haven't checked his YouTube.
reddit's still the same, someone's already archived it https://archive.is/ONbAF

Question to any of the mods, has he tried to change his name here yet? One of you have to approve that shit right and he has to give a reason ya? I wanna see that reason if he does try lol

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
He actually thought he could just rename the accounts that already exist and it would solve the problem? Not only that he renamed them to basically the name that already exists.

God in Heaven...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan's recent shenanigans have made me consider writing up a homelands halal thread on him. No guarantees right now or anything, it's not like I'm a loremaster on him or something either, he's just been very entertaining again as of late with his poking of sleeping giants. The new arc where he genuinely thinks that removing "Nolan" from his usernames on sites like Twitter counts as opsec and then he begs for kudos especially tickles my funnybone. If anyone wants to collab for writing the thread I wouldn't be opposed to being part of it.
I'll contribute where I can. Here's a preview of the spreadsheet I've been making while bored. I'm not really dedicating much time to it unless I'm bored at work, so I still have lots of work to do on it. I've only just finished the Hololive fancords, and need to still do Nijisanji and other miscellaneous fancords.
1688692213270.png

Top Bottom