"Get nut on! Wait...yeah, acorn"Lottie Shinju

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wouldn't Dark Nolan be a very unemotional person who has no desire to join any fandom discords?
Dark Nolan is a creature of unimaginable power.
Unlike our Nolan, who might in some twisted and tragic sense have some redeeming qualities to him, Dark Nolan is the shadow and personifies all of Nolan's worst traits to the extreme. In his quest for domination and influence he has oshi'd all vtubers on earth, he is always watching a stream and checking all social media, chatting in all stream livechats and commenting on all tweets, his presence is inescapable as he is always watching. And he will let you know who he is for one such as he has no reason to know fear.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Dark Nolan is a creature of unimaginable power.
Unlike our Nolan, who might in some twisted and tragic sense have some redeeming qualities to him, Dark Nolan is the shadow and personifies all of Nolan's worst traits to the extreme. In his quest for domination and influence he has oshi'd all vtubers on earth, he is always watching a stream and checking all social media, chatting in all stream livechats and commenting on all tweets, his presence is inescapable as he is always watching. And he will let you know who he is for one such as he has no reason to know fear.
Dark Nolan DMs people his own IP address

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I figure this is the Last Nolan update that I'll ever post here because I only ever saw him in the Capippicord and I'm not a ween who's going to follow him around to whatever servers he's still allowed to be unbanned in.
Screenshot_20230524_084012.jpg
Nolan links two posts prior in the server about roommate posting (rule6), one from a regular user and one from Archivebro.
Screenshot_20230524_091559.jpg
Screenshot_20230524_091641.jpg
Back to the present...
Screenshot_20230524_084041.jpg
Screenshot_20230524_084242.jpg
Screenshot_20230524_084302.jpg
Bonus Nolan sperging out about people calling vermintide pedos (ArchiveBro purged chat when this happened so these are the only screenshots I got from a friend).
Screenshot_20230522_170647.jpg
Screenshot_20230522_170740.jpg
Screenshot_20230522_170853.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I figure this is the Last Nolan update that I'll ever post here because I only ever saw him in the Capippicord and I'm not a ween who's going to follow him around to whatever servers he's still allowed to be unbanned in.
View attachment 26978
Nolan links two posts prior in the server about roommate posting (rule6), one from a regular user and one from Archivebro.
View attachment 26981
View attachment 26982
Back to the present...
View attachment 26979
View attachment 26975
View attachment 26974
1. I legitimately didn’t know. I think that I thought lax on PL stuff was like faces. I felt like I got contradictory info I guess. And didn’t realize you couldn’t even mention DemonDice on other servers even without connecting. Also the Ironmouse stuff
2. I find it counterintuitive that saying 2 people who sound the same are the same person is worse than saying Ironmouse has a kid. You’re not allowed to do the former but are allowed to do the latter.
3. I wanted to try to talk to AB in someway. As this wasn’t malicious. It was an accident. Some closure would be nice. I also wanted to apologize for being reckless, I didn’t think and made a mistake

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 26978
View attachment 26981
View attachment 26982
Back to the present...
View attachment 26979
View attachment 26975
View attachment 26974
Bonus Nolan sperging out about people calling vermintide pedos (ArchiveBro purged chat when this happened so these are the only screenshots I got from a friend).
Ngl i get it that if they're a vchuba server who is vaugely affiliated to someone they shouldnt talk about "muh past lives and dox!!!11!!" But it is kinda confusing that they also lax enough to call vermintide pedos

Kinda interestingly confusing

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 26978
View attachment 26981
View attachment 26982
Back to the present...
View attachment 26979
View attachment 26975
View attachment 26974
Nolan defending troons, we've reached a new low everyone...

IdenticalPlateaus

Ngl i get it that if they're a vchuba server who is vaugely affiliated to someone they shouldnt talk about "muh past lives and dox!!!11!!" But it is kinda confusing that they also lax enough to call vermintide pedos
Yeah this is the main reason I post here/farms and not /vt/, 'secret knowledge' wankery is insufferable.
2. I find it counterintuitive that saying 2 people who sound the same are the same person is worse than saying Ironmouse has a kid. You’re not allowed to do the former but are allowed to do the latter.
The main difference to me is the former is a type of doxing while the latter is just shitposting, her having a kid doesn't reveal anything more about her identity but linking online personas does. These rules are dumb but rules are rules. I'd guess you were more banned for past stuff and this was the proverbial straw.

chihirogumi

1. I legitimately didn’t know. I think that I thought lax on PL stuff was like faces. I felt like I got contradictory info I guess. And didn’t realize you couldn’t even mention DemonDice on other servers even without connecting. Also the Ironmouse stuff
3. I wanted to try to talk to AB in someway. As this wasn’t malicious. It was an accident. Some closure would be nice. I also wanted to apologize for being reckless, I didn’t think and made a mistake
Why do you not just exclusively post here? This place doesn't have all these gay little rules that infest discord servers. People here are way more tolerant of your antics and can handle you disagreeing with them unlike the mental midgets you come across on Twitter, discord, and youtube. You have literally no reason to deal with the wider envtuber community. As you can see in this very thread, it's full of embarrassing societal rejects. You can win your ego battles with them just by not playing their gay little games.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why do you not just exclusively post here? This place doesn't have all these gay little rules that infest discord servers. People here are way more tolerant of your antics and can handle you disagreeing with them unlike the mental midgets you come across on Twitter, discord, and youtube. You have literally no reason to deal with the wider envtuber community. As you can see in this very thread, it's full of embarrassing societal rejects. You can win your ego battles with them just by not playing their gay little games.
He needs attention and nobody here pays any attention to him when he spergs about "OMG SUPER AMAZING INCREDIBLE 5 STAR FAVORITED MUSIC" and they just sticker him or have him ignored. Discord is THE platform for nolan, since it's full of retards like him, he just can't stop spilling his spaghetti and getting banned.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Exactly. Nolan you should try to argue here about trans people surely no one will desintegrate you :smugpipi:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Believe it or not, I'm an extrovert. I don't want to be surrounded by only a few people all the time. This community is definitely for me but I want to do more than just talk VTubers (I know there's a few threads here, maybe dead) and get more perspective on VTuber topics then just the same people all the time. I'm in VTuber Basement, they don't have dumb past life rules and they have community events. And they don't have fujo mods calling me an incel or a schizo SEAfag like NoNein harassing me.

I could get involved here more with, Minecraft.

Not_glowie

Just lurking

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
60% of trans people that are in jail have been charged with at least one sexual offense, compared to 3.3% of women and 16% of men. But sure, trans people are a group that's totally safe to have your kids around.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yes, wholesome. Definitely don’t check the Phase Connect Discord
Jesus, bro...
Screenshot_20230527-215813.png
Screenshot_20230527-215828.pngScreenshot_20230527-215842.pngScreenshot_20230527-215859.pngScreenshot_20230527-215921.png
Screenshot_20230527-215921-1.pngScreenshot_20230527-220311.pngScreenshot_20230527-220331.pngScreenshot_20230527-220346.png
Jannie edit: Was originally in another thread, copied here because you know exactly why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Total lolifag death
1. There goes the best friends of your oshi
2. I was doing a little known thing known as, shitposting.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom