The Kenji Situation

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Niji got unlucky by not having this cat 5 chimpout moment overlap the AR live to distract drama vultures

God's Strongest Dragoon

Looks like monkey boy is retweeting Satu's old stuff, I wonder why?

Edit: Yeah he's trying to connect Kage to Sayu, probably saying that she help doxx him or some shit.
He's also trying to connect Dove to Sayu. This retard is really trying to say "SEE, YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE THAT WRONGED ME YEARS AGO!" as if the whole twitch indie scene doesn't know everyone.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Looks like monkey boy is retweeting Satu's old stuff, I wonder why?

Edit: Yeah he's trying to connect Kage to Sayu, probably saying that she help doxx him or some shit.
This is woman moment tier shit where he just uses a thinking emoji
Sayu is really retarded but he just keeps biting with shit that he is probably being fed from somewhere
This is going to provide so much lolcow milk for the coming weeks

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is woman moment tier shit where he just uses a thinking emoji
Sayu is really retarded but he just keeps biting with shit that he is probably being fed from somewhere
This is going to provide so much lolcow milk for the coming weeks
Yeah, he's gone completely deranged and is looking for any scrap he can.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wow it's really fascinating to see both the crab mentality of flips and the victim mentality of Yamanbas combine to make a monkey it's so fucking horrid and I want it dead

Can we bring back slavery this femboy could mine lithium for all eternity and the world would be a better place

The spirit of racism is overjoyed by these developments

kanpainiggi

Wow it's really fascinating to see both the crab mentality of flips and the victim mentality of Yamanbas combine to make a monkey it's so fucking horrid and I want it dead

Can we bring back slavery this femboy could mine lithium for all eternity and the world would be a better place

The spirit of racism is overjoyed by these developments

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

And they say Indie is the future of vtubing.

kanpainiggi

Stunned But Dumb

Kenji's manager
He has a manager?! What is the point of these managers if they let them act out so much in public. I laughed at Bao for getting one-guy'd off twitter but I really respect and appreciate her manager for stepping in and her for actually listening.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We have direct lines with a couple of chuubas, most have managers while one doesn't. The one who doesn't seems to get more done so I'm not sure what managers even do in the vtuber sphere. Especially amongst indies

USS IOWA

Looks like ginger King-kong has deleted a tweet with this picture on it

RDT_20240421_095234359045530667700456.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We have direct lines with a couple of chuubas, most have managers while one doesn't. The one who doesn't seems to get more done so I'm not sure what managers even do in the vtuber sphere. Especially amongst indies
If you mean Miori then she is a terrible example since she is hyper menhera and is known for accepting peanuts in exchange for fairly involved work

Doki has spoken very highly of her manager and the guy himself seems to be a very experienced person who immediatly got her a merch line for chinese new year up and running among many things

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If you mean Miori then she is a terrible example since she is hyper menhera and is known for accepting peanuts in exchange for fairly involved work
No Koinu, Miori desperately needs one

Stunned But Dumb

Don't know man, ask Sayu.
Oh I know she has a joke manager, too. I really thought Kenji was on his own because a decent manager would tell someone to close their mouth 100x over at this point. I don't know what or why they pay these people.

With that said, even if the manager said shut up, I doubt he'd listen. Maybe I should be more sympathetic to these managers.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yo if I am gonna go schizo, does this possibly indicate why when I was looking up vt archives that I tended to see Chibidoki and Kenji mentioned together?

Top Bottom