"Whenever I see kaigainiki comments in chat and on twitter, and they type 'Onion' I immediately notice -'Ah, they must be talking about me'- "Minato Aqua

The Kenji Situation

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

VSoyBoy

LM is gonna do a stream on this because of course he would given the defamation involved

Of course he says it's defamatory, otherwise there wouldn't be a need for him to give his "Insight" in-between superchat readings.

USS IOWA

Looks like someone found a picture that Kenji participated in beastiality and hes a closeted Nazi

Edit: X is a bitch, You guys find it I aint gonna taint my SSD for the picture. Its just an edited picture though it was supposed to be a joke. It was by Flipsie

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like someone found a picture that Kenji participated in beastiality and hes a closeted Nazi

1713671994437.png

Elon Musk is a funny bastard sometimes.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

thank you elon, very cool

thank you elon very cool.jpg

literally sniped as I was writing this, might as well keep it up for the sake of archival

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

Edit: X is a bitch, You guys find it I aint gonna taint my SSD for the picture. Its just an edited picture though it was supposed to be a joke

You can just use ghostarchive
If it does not appear, click on "archived page not showing up? Click here" on the left side.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Sayu really really needs to learn how to shut the fuck up, yeah what he's doing won't look good for people who dig a bit deeper, but that requires them to dig a bit deeper.
I just want her to shut the fuck up and keep streaming genshin or whatever. If she keeps giving this clear attention whore more attention I'm going to scream

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I just want her to shut the fuck up and keep streaming genshin or whatever. If she keeps giving this clear attention whore more attention I'm going to scream
atleast you'd be living up to your name

tgmslc

What's the end goal here for her? He's not going to apologize, especially when she keeps admitting she made mistakes. Public opinion is pretty entrenched as well so you're not changing that.

And even if the "talk it out", then what?
Simple, she's getting easy internet points by being the only person within a thousand miles of this thing even attempting to act like an adult.
That last paragraph bro she cooked him

Sayu finna be the only person to get out of this situation with her credibility intact.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Last edited:

niggaphil

atleast you'd be living up to your name
He is an aussie who lives upside down. You would heard a lot yelling and screaming in a normal day of Australia. Therefore His opinion is invalid :dokiSmug:

VSoyBoy

Simple, she's getting easy internet points by being the only person within a thousand miles of this thing even attempting to act like an adult.
People acting like adults are not the ones to get internet points. The only ones she's gaining points with is people who already gave her full marks. Same thing on the other side.

tgmslc

People acting like adults are not the ones to get internet points. The only ones she's gaining points with is people who already gave her full marks. Same thing on the other side.
So? Kenji's teeing Sayu up to continue to act morally superior. He's just given her another 3-6 months of content to ramble & vaguepost about, bet me.

Stunned But Dumb

You know, I am surprised that the usual drama tubers actually haven't made a video on this. Like isn't this mad juicy for them? I think Nousagi is the only one to say something days ago and of course the under the tea people last night. This is CAHNTENT, and thats what matters so I wonder if there's an ulterior reason to not even try to cover this.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
With all this dumb shit being amplified these last few days, I'm going to let Rie sum up my feelings on everything:

Dear monkey, monkey bestie, retarded monkey associates, and monkey dick riding fans:

You may take this literally or figuratively as long as you just fuck off completely. You help make the indie vtuber sphere much more of a cesspit of shit.
:pippadfuckoff:

niggaphil

You know, I am surprised that the usual drama tubers actually haven't made a video on this. Like isn't this mad juicy for them? I think Nousagi is the only one to say something days ago and of course the under the tea people last night. This is CAHNTENT, and thats what matters so I wonder if there's an ulterior reason to not even try to cover this.
Simple. It is not corpo. Just a bunch of no name dumbass monkey slapped fight in twitter :dokiSmug:

tgmslc

Simple. It is not corpo. Just a bunch of no name dumbass monkey slapped fight in twitter :dokiSmug:
I think its just that this shitfit came outta nowhere. Unless you're up to your nipples just marinating in 2-view chuba drama (like us here lol) then you probably hadn't even heard of this bitch before he randomly started sperging out a week or so ago,

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
glad to see that this debacle is raising up the racistcoin values to the moon

its the little things in life lads

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
this is barely two or three days old, also Kenji is pretty well connected and dramafags are snakes

Top Bottom