"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

The Kenji Situation

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You know, I am surprised that the usual drama tubers actually haven't made a video on this. Like isn't this mad juicy for them? I think Nousagi is the only one to say something days ago and of course the under the tea people last night. This is CAHNTENT, and thats what matters so I wonder if there's an ulterior reason to not even try to cover this.
At least two nobodies did coverage

expect Rev to do one soon he's been spotted criticizing Kenji

then I expect Khyo and False to come to Sayu's defense eventually

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Looks like Kenji and Sayu worked it out, guess he realized this was too dumb of a hill to die on. His fans don't seem to be taking it well looking at the replies to his statement though.

A A

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Looks like Kenji and Sayu worked it out, guess he realized this was too dumb of a hill to die on. His fans don't seem to be taking it well looking at the replies to his statement though.

I fucking hope so, I hope this isn't a Miniladd-Terroriser situation.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Sayu's fans are tweeting that they're happy they were able to settle it maturely while some are annoyed she apologized
>Kenji's fans are not happy he backed down

Alright, start the clock to see how long he goes before he distracts his fans with another shitfest.

Xuhle

Archive that shit that man is 100% going to delete it as soon as he realizes the drama is washed up.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Wonder who made the call? I don't believe Kenji was smart enough to figure out that he was actively hanging himself and someone, eather his manager or a friend came out and made him see reason.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sayu doesn't need a wrangler, she's the reason domestic violence numbers never lower.
Makes sense she's divorced, dude walked before he did something worse.

Tubedude

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Wonder who made the call? I don't believe Kenji was smart enough to figure out that he was actively hanging himself and someone, eather his manager or a friend came out and made him see reason.
His dipshit excuse of a manager was going after her too. No way that retard suggested it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At least two nobodies did coverage

expect Rev to do one soon he's been spotted criticizing Kenji

then I expect Khyo and False to come to Sayu's defense eventually

Fuck off rev, you drama-mongering fag.

GAYYYYYYYY, CAN'T EVEN TRIPLE DOWN PROPERLY.

God's Strongest Dragoon

His dipshit excuse of a manager was going after her too. No way that retard suggested it.
It would be really funny if Kenji chimps out again when LM or False covers it. This guy is too buck broken to hold that L in silence forever.

USS IOWA

GAYYYYYYYY, CAN'T EVEN TRIPLE DOWN PROPERLY.
images (48).jpeg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

That was gay.

Clearly his manager wasnt the one calling the shots unless maybe Sayu contacted him and talked to him and he managed to listen to common sense and relay'd the whole thing to his retarded client.

It would be really funny if Kenji chimps out again when LM or False covers it. This guy is too buck broken to hold that L in silence forever.
I would assume that LM will still cover the whole slander thing because its a good topic for him to farm for superchats and hopefully it might clear some things up for every retard that threatens to sue someone else for getting called a retard online.

I expect Kenji's crowd to push him on stream that he will end up commenting or making some backhanded comment that re-ignites the fire when people post the clip on Twitter. Just as I had finished my Ai masterpiece of Kenji.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I expect Kenji's crowd to push him on stream that he will end up commenting or making some backhanded comment that re-ignites the fire when people post the clip on Twitter.
Well yeah, that's the issue with the two crowds at the moment.

Kenji's fans stuck to the "liking/joking about loli/shota = 100% pedophile" and that's such a die hard topic for them that they can't handle the fact that he's saying she's not a pedo after he called her one at length on stream and multiple times recently on twitter. This is a do-or-die topic for them because they're pure tourists that don't even know what Hololive is. They have no idea what otaku culture is like and they're obsessed with killing it.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Alicia is an anime/video reactor mostly, so this dip into dramafag is new.
I remember her, used to be a fighting game esports commentator iirc. Pretty feminist and woke, recently beat cancer. But yeah mostly a reaction channel so covering vtuber drama is new..

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Well yeah, that's the issue with the two crowds at the moment.

Kenji's fans stuck to the "liking/joking about loli/shota = 100% pedophile" and that's such a die hard topic for them that they can't handle the fact that he's saying she's not a pedo after he called her one at length on stream and multiple times recently on twitter. This is a do-or-die topic for them because they're pure tourists that don't even know what Hololive is. They have no idea what otaku culture is like and they're obsessed with killing it.
Yeah, I came to that conclusion as well, going over all this. Sad as it is to say, I don't think Kenji standing down here and being reasonable was the best for his bottom line in the short term, as the crabs in the crab bucket come for all, and Kenji just slipped.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Oh no, no more indie drama!! What are we supposed to do? Go back and bash Kurosanji again? It is so outdated! :dokiSmug:

Punished Lurker

Sorry for asking, but I can't find the Tenma clip of "False can suck my dick", does anyone have it? Because it really encapsulates how I feel about all these dramatubers

Top Bottom