"#VtubersAreStillWatching"Amaris Yuri

The Kenji Situation

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Don't know man, ask Sayu.
Another thing that frustates me with Indies when some of them get a "manager" and nothing fucking changes because they stay the same

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Me catching up on this thread:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Another thing that frustates me with Indies when some of them get a "manager" and nothing fucking changes because they stay the same
Thats the issue of having a manager you can bully (like Niji)

You have to put up with bullshit if your talent is autistic enough to not listen to you and let you do your job

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Oh please Quinn. I really want you to dip your hands into the poo and start vagueposting about Sayu so she can go full retard on his ass.

Wow it's really fascinating to see both the crab mentality of flips and the victim mentality of Yamanbas combine to make a monkey it's so fucking horrid and I want it dead

Can we bring back slavery this femboy could mine lithium for all eternity and the world would be a better place

The spirit of racism is overjoyed by these developments
Works like a charm how he constantly pulls the race card.

We have direct lines with a couple of chuubas, most have managers while one doesn't. The one who doesn't seems to get more done so I'm not sure what managers even do in the vtuber sphere. Especially amongst indies
I assume that they handle the whole uploading clips, description and titles and all that crap. In some rare case I would assume they handle merch and sponsorships. For all intents and purposes I could probably be a manager given how some of these monkeys seem to act on Twitter.

Stunned But Dumb

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Do you really want to?
Fuck no, but just stating that any retard can possibly do it (myself included).

Hell I have given a ton of free YT related advice based on what things to make for content to a ton of vtubers and other clippers. Maybe I should start charging $200 a month or some shit.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
And they say Indie is the future of vtubing.
After this shit I'm gonna go hide in my bubble of Phase/Holo and associated indies. They may have some menhera tendencies but even at the worst (Miori) it's self-sabotaging instead of being ratfuck clout chasing goblins who will step on everyone they can for an ounce of success.

VSoyBoy

Main issue being that they can choose and fire them at will. The power dynamic is essentially flipped compared to Corpos and many seem to mix up "Manager" and "Personal Assistant". I also think that in Sayu's case, her perception of a Manager might be fundamentally warped by her experience in Niji, with her going too far the other way.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yo if I am gonna go schizo, does this possibly indicate why when I was looking up vt archives that I tended to see Chibidoki and Kenji mentioned together?

Oh cool, he hid @Azehara's post calling him out. No wonder Kenji is running around schizoing out like a retard, his manager is an actual retard as well.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh cool, he hid @Azehara's post calling him out. No wonder Kenji is running around schizoing out like a retard, his manager is an actual retard as well.

It didnt stopped there. Manager san cant take arguments

consider archiving azehara's tweets as he thinks he might receive the ban hammer soonish.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It didnt stopped there. Manager san cant take arguments

(Archive in progress)
consider archiving azehara's tweets as he thinks he might receive the hammer ban soonish.

Fight fight fight!

Seoleim

I thought managers are supposed to be the voice of reason for their clients and get them to calm down, take a step back and just let things settle in situations like this. How silly of me. Clearly what they should be doing is having fights in the twitter comments proving how rational they are, then hiding the whole thing when they get embarrassed. I just hope his shit doesn't cause issues for Chibi because I enjoy watching her youtube videos and it's clear she has enough glorious retardation going on already and doesn't need his as well.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We have direct lines with a couple of chuubas, most have managers while one doesn't. The one who doesn't seems to get more done so I'm not sure what managers even do in the vtuber sphere. Especially amongst indies
A good manager is not really going to be noticed very often, because their role is to play behind-the-scenes support for the talents.

What a manager will do depends on what the chuuba wants from their manager and, for corpo talents, what level of support a company gives its talents. Stuff a manager might do includes reading and filtering emails, offering content suggestions and how talents might improve their content, sending business emails for the talent, looking for sponsorship opportunities, arranging convention presence, sorting out merchandise, long-term schedule planning, offering objective public relations advice, and so forth. If you have someone prone to detrimental behaviour, a manager might also monitor content, pulling the plug and limiting the social media presence if necessary. There's also going to be a lot of bespoke problem-solving a manager is going to do if the talent can't solve the problem themselves. For example, Pippa wasn't able to organize her passport to get to Japan, so her manager, Muumi, flew out to Pippa, then flew with Pippa to San Francisco to help Pippa organize her passport and travel to Japan.

So, basically, they're going to be doing the exact opposite of what Kenji's manager is doing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
10 African money on that manager being black as well

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Did some digging on this Vinxfii guy and found this.

GLi7-MFAX0-AA-Mb7.jpg

GLi7-MEh-WEAACK0-V.jpg

GLi7-MEo-WYAAo-R6-O.jpg

IT’S ALWAYS SONIC, THESE DERANGED MOTHERFUCKERS ARE ALWAYS SONIC FANS!!!
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

Same skin color same fucking faggotry

This one's worse since apparently this monkey has flip genes in his sorry ass

And I fucking hate flips

Also the evaYamanba sexpest allegations cannot come soon enough

That Yamanbafaggot has skeletons in his closet and so is this massive retard indio Yamanbafaggot and the day it comes out is the day worthy of celebration

Hence why I hate twitch in it's fucking entirety and these "indies" who infiltrated my hobby like some ringworm killing everything it lays it's eyes upon

Everyone deserves deserves a fine good bath on yeomras cauldron and everyone involved in this will have their days numbered as all of their karma piles up and crushes them afoot like the lices that they are

One day they will have to answer for their actions and boy do I want god to not be merciful on their sorry asses
For once I agree with this Flip (*shudders). Everyone involved in this should just fucking die or take an acid bath.
This is the kind of guy who's super self aware and obsessed with how other people see him. Also one of the fags who does kissy faces at the mirrors in the gym bathrooms and takes 2 hours to get ready.
Yup, typical fag behavior. @randomtranny ironically has bigger balls than this negrofemboy.

Let me tell you a funny story related to Kenji when he tried to make Enna's infamous chicken comments about himself and the terrible racism he faces from other people who are also VTubers.

I invite you to take a look at this. Kenji has also previously gotten shit for not being BLACK ENOUGH because of his lighter skin tone.

View attachment 68357View attachment 68358View attachment 68359
WHIP OUT THE SKIN SWATCH!!!

It's genuinely a problem because if you even let one ounce of info out that you are trans. You'll have like 800 vermintide flooding your chat and making it tranny focused with rainbow socks, blahhaj, pet play, and other gross shit.

Probably still does it to be fair. From what I've heard even for male creators Fansly/Only fans makes a lot of fucking money for big creators.
@The Proctor we have found the way you can offset the site cost. @MerelyTourist @naganon are eagerly awaiting for your OF debut.

10 African money on that manager being black as well
Shit, more ammo for your racist ass then. Going on a Yamanba shooting spree soon?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
LM is gonna do a stream on this because of course he would given the defamation involved

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom