"I hope my holes are big enough"Amiya Aranha

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
What political stuff?
1692936861090.png

I don't think I would be so bothered by a bad take if Axel didn't act like what certain people would classify as a "toxic male".

EDIT: I just rewatched this part of the stream and it wasn't as bad as it was in my head (I SWEAR TO GOD THESE MEDS ARE FUCKING UP MY MEMORY I'M NOT EVEN JOKING), but my point about believing in the concept of "toxic masculinity" while acting like a "toxic male" (according to certain people) still stands, it's absolutely hypocritical.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What I want to know is what was this investigation they were leading into at the start of it all that was given as the reason for the sudden cease.
There's no proof there was ever an investigation. We don't know the concrete reason for the hiatus to graduation in the slightest. Everything has been a rrat.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
What I want to know is what was this investigation they were leading into at the start of it all that was given as the reason for the sudden cease.
Did they ever say that there was an investigation?

EDIT: I'm always a few seconds late. Fucking hell.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Did they ever say that there was an investigation?

EDIT: I'm always a few seconds late. Fucking hell.
There's no proof there was ever an investigation. We don't know the concrete reason for the hiatus to graduation in the slightest. Everything has been a rrat.

I'm forgetting what fucking reality I'm in. I could have sworn there was an announcement that there was some investigation into something regarding them but I'm being Mandela Effected into madness, it doesn't even return results from this site when I try searching the subject outside of the forum. I'm going to polish off the handle of whisky in my fridge and hope I reset to the right god damn timeline where I'm not schizoaffective.

Coffee Filter

Do we know yet if their YouTube accounts are going to get nuked or no?

Edited for clarity carry on

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Do we know yet if their YouTube accounts are going to get nuked or no?

Edited for clarity carry on
Not yet. Surprisingly, they did not mention anything about thay or alum status.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Oh right this was today, just on queue, I remember thinking last month when this renewed, "man, I hope this is not the last month I get to renew this", wish granted I guess.
1692938160661.png

On the bright side that's 2.49 I will saving from next months onward!
:depressedtako:

Man trying to distance myself from Vtubing stuff today made me realize I need other fucking hobbies, tried to see non vtuber stuff I had in my youtube and twitter and I only had like 5 channels/people that weren't either inactive or dead, like what I used to do with me free time 3+ years ago before vtubers?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
He does have good points, but I still think that would be unlikely unless they signed another contract to replace their initial one right before or slightly after their debut.

I believe that the contracts are signed at least a month or more prior to their debuts, and they should last at least a year or so. If that wasn't the case, I can't see why they wouldn't allow Sana to graduate after Council's 1 year anniversary.

Maybe Holostars contracts are different for Hololive contracts. It's most likely either that either this happened, or they signed a new contract to replace their initial one.
I believe there are some minimum requirements for streaming that the members have to adhere to atleast for the first year. Pretty sure this has been discussed before. Sana by no means fulfilled her side of her contract. I think there was also the chinese gacha shit issue that her main job could be negatively affected by her streaming job due to bugmen being retarded. I would assume there are some clauses in the contract for them to terminate early. Either because the talent did not fulfill her part, or due to negative behavior from the talent or due to the talent wanting to get out before the year was up.

I'm forgetting what fucking reality I'm in. I could have sworn there was an announcement that there was some investigation into something regarding them but I'm being Mandela Effected into madness, it doesn't even return results from this site when I try searching the subject outside of the forum. I'm going to polish off the handle of whisky in my fridge and hope I reset to the right god damn timeline where I'm not schizoaffective.
I think the investigation thing could have been unrelated and had to do with Vesper's Google account possibly being compromised. It happened a few days before the hiatus notice.

Have any of the girls reacted to this? I know that there are a few fans on Twitter on suicide watch but other than that, I feel like its been mostly radio silence from the girls. (When Rushia got axed Calli tweeted a "What the fuck".)

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Here's a rat that I didn't see anyone propose yet: It was all part of Kobos plan.

Now hear me out, Kobo has been in Holo for quite a while now and in comes this new branch of males she is keen on Putting in their place collabing with.
Starts with Altare that she managed to turn into a brother figure, gets him to pamper her and even calls him whatever she feels like (Ragus).
Then she goes after poor Axel that she demotes him to a dog (Brian)
She wanted to go after Grandpa next but realized he is a bit too hard to control so she skips him for now and behind the scenes starts going after Magni, now of course Grandpa cares about Mag and is having none of it so tells her to back off.
She goes to Reine to ask to borrow her assassins because not having one Tempus talent under her is fine but having TWO defile her words is unacceptable, Reine relents and the assassins go after the boys.
Cover sees all this happening but doesn't want to provoke the Pavolia family further so they quietly suspend our two precious talents to brush their hands clean of this.
Vesper of course knowing that Magni cant fight because of his back takes it upon himself to defend both of them while Magni keeps streaming on his roommate to not arouse too much suspicion.
Vesper easily dispatches the assassins but now that he is implicated in murder Cover cant keep him around so they force him to graduate, Magni goes too as a sign of solidarity and gratitude.

That's why the first post from Vespers RM is a clean spear, its to let Kobo know he's still alive and is waiting for her next strike.

It all makes sense if you stop taking your meds think about it.
Don't let the blue brat win

Edit: If you see me stop liking IRyS posts know that Pavolia got to me.

Last edited:

the red road

I can't bring myself to like Axel again after the politic stuff, but I do feel bad for him. He really seemed to like Vesper a lot, and Vesper, likewise, liked him a lot too.

That's not-Axel, right?
What politic stuff? I haven't kept up with Axel as much as the others

festival_of_ham

Have any of the girls reacted to this? I know that there are a few fans on Twitter on suicide watch but other than that, I feel like its been mostly radio silence from the girls. (When Rushia got axed Calli tweeted a "What the fuck".)

I’ve only seen Ollie on Twitter, and it was a sweet callback to a collab she had with them. I would have liked to see Kronii or Calli or Bae say “I’m sad my friends are going away” but seeing Ollie say something felt good. Ollie is a real one.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Kiara apparently talked a little in a member stream, but it only amounted to her not being aware it was coming and hoping the best for em.
Kiara actually talked more about Vesper and Magni during her membership stream. She said she really had no idea about it, but the longer they were on break, the more she expected the writing was on the wall. She said she really felt bad for Pako and worried since he hadn't said anything, yet, despite being active on Twitter so much. She hopes he is not discouraged because of this, and also was wondering if she should reach out to Pako or not and if it would be her place to do so. She then said she hopes the boys will bounce back on their feet okay.

Ollie expressed some sadness on a tweet.
If they leave Holo to join Niji, which is even more restrictive, for maybe SLIGHTLY more popularity, I will seriously question their sanity.

Ollie is the first girl to weigh in.

Not sure if anyone checked if Bae, Kobo, or anyone else said anything.

Pretty sure most have been business as usual though. They seem to have stuff planned or be busy with their own things so I would expect them to deal with that stuff before bothering. Kronii for example probably wanted to focus on the anniversy. Calli's always up to God knows what in an attempt to work herself to death.

festival_of_ham

Since it came up, in case anybody missed it, Ollie’s tweet is a callback to this.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Sounds to me like they couldn't come to an agreement with the company. I'm not really sure there's going to be anything all that spicy behind all this. At most I predict there will be some details to nitpick at whenever they decide to drop hints, but I guarantee we will never get more of the Cover side of this story. Unless, that is, one of them goes full retard, but they are graduating not being terminated so I doubt it. Wouldn't surprise me if there was frustration at the restrictions of Cover or something along those lines, but that is the kind of pedestrian reason I'm expecting not some earth shattering, revelatory piece of info.

Edit:
I'm kind of wondering why there was any expectation of people outside of the stars having meaningful thoughts about their graduations. I expected it fully from both EN and JP stars because they all seemed to like Dez and Ves, but outside of a small handful of the girls it seemed more like a nice business relationship than anything much deeper than that. Unless I'm just missing some vital context or something.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's frustrating to me that we'll most likely never know what happened to cause their graduation. We don't have anything to work with.

When Coco graduated she had a target on her back, and was clearly dissatisfied with how Cover acted (or rather, didn't act) to protect her.
When Sana graduated we knew that she had it rough since debut (by far the most affected by YouTube removing subs, her dog dying and that taking a toll on her), suffered an accident and was left with back problems, plus her job demands too much of her time, and I believe she saw Hololive more of a passion project of some sorts than anything else.

But with Magni and Vesper, what do we got? They just debuted their new models, they had projects lined up, and were even planning to collab when suddenly they went radio silent, then Cover came out with the first statement.

Some people say that "we shouldn't pry", and "it's not our place to know what happened", and if you want to believe that, fine. I just don't share the same mindset. We'll always be curious, and maybe something good can come out knowing what happened.

Maybe Cover was in the wrong and we should let them know we are not satisfied.
Maybe Magni and/or Vesper were in the wrong and, if the issue was severe enough, we should think twice before supporting them again.

That's just, once again, frustrating. Very frustrating.
No company on earth ever releases this kind of info unless the media or some whistleblower susses them out to the public and they have to come clean, and that's usually for criminal shit.
You're essentially proposing Cover either shoots themselves in the foot and take a PR hit or throw magni/ves or some other third party under the bus and let them get assblasted by people on the internet who wanna play prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner. Revealing info serves no purpose but pleasing the fans and making the drama worse than it is, because you know that even if Cover was squeaky clean (they aren't) and magni/ves didn't do anything wrong and they just agreed to part ways and end the contract, people will still find 1001 reasons to assblast both sides and breed rrats over it because Cover hasn't had any significant drama in 10 months or so.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No company on earth ever releases this kind of info unless the media or some whistleblower susses them out to the public and they have to come clean, and that's usually for criminal shit.
You're essentially proposing Cover either shoots themselves in the foot and take a PR hit or throw magni/ves or some other third party under the bus and let them get assblasted by people on the internet who wanna play prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner. Revealing info serves no purpose but pleasing the fans and making the drama worse than it is, because you know that even if Cover was squeaky clean (they aren't) and magni/ves didn't do anything wrong and they just agreed to part ways and end the contract, people will still find 1001 reasons to assblast both sides and breed rrats over it because Cover hasn't had any significant drama in 10 months or so.
And as you've said multiple times in the past it's always gonna be SEAfags from vt on the forefront of those

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara talked about Magni and Vesper in her member stream today.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And as you've said multiple times in the past it's always gonna be SEAfags from vt on the forefront of those
I sometimes wonder which between us beaners and the seanigs is worse.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It probably hit this Dingo the hardest since Vesper was pretty much an Older Brother or Father figure to him.

:depressedtako:

Screenshot_20230825-013117-376.png
Uhhhhh

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I sometimes wonder which between us beaners and the seanigs is worse.
SEAnigs are always vocal for the best or worse it's like one of our defining traits in the world wide web for some reason I want people to actually just shut the fuck up or sleep in the mornings or something

Top Bottom