"Some people live most of their whole lives in the closet. I can spend a few more minutes in mine"Aia Amare

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Can't talk about Magni much, since he seemed to be doing ok, but Vesper would have to be a mega retard to go to Niji if he had problems with management in Holo.
Depends on what type of problem is the issue. Game permissions and general Zaion-esque issues would be similar at Niji. Niji would fit them if they wanted to just chill and stream though as Niji doesn't force livers to dance or go to Japan or even stream. Though we don't know if the EN contract is different from Roa or others that hardly stream in JP. I could see them do really well in Niji tbh and this was Magni's last tweet:

As for their graduation
Lot's of people complaining about the restrictions that the boys have but that's part of the job and there are JP Stars that shy away from collabing with girls, like Izuru. There is a double standard for who "gets" to collab with who, that was evident before Tempus. If you want to be just a streamer join Niji. If you want to participate in "Idol culture" join Hololive. The JP Stars hold their own concerts and are pretty dedicated to being Idols and not just streamers or livers. Miyabi almost graduated but Yagoo talked him down and Astel went menhera after all his projects were getting shot down so there have been stressful moments for the Stars. They are still working hard so cheer them and the rest of the Stars on if you like male Idols.

Blame Cover if you want, this type of announcement is designed to place the company as the responsible party. It's way too neat for my liking as I want more information but in no way does it suggest that Vesper and/or Magni did anything wrong. They can and are continuing on with their PL accounts and hopefully everyone thrives.

Pochi here to remind you to support your them while you have them

Last edited:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 41850

I don't think I would be so bothered by a bad take if Axel didn't act like what certain people would classify as a "toxic male".

EDIT: I just rewatched this part of the stream and it wasn't as bad as it was in my head (I SWEAR TO GOD THESE MEDS ARE FUCKING UP MY MEMORY I'M NOT EVEN JOKING), but my point about believing in the concept of "toxic masculinity" while acting like a "toxic male" (according to certain people) still stands, it's absolutely hypocritical.
you do realize axel is a character and not a real person? also in what world are we condemning someone for wanting to be a better person then they present themselves. the fuck is this shit. Meds now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
you do realize axel is a character and not a real person? also in what world are we condemning someone for wanting to be a better person then they present themselves. the fuck is this shit. Meds now.
Its the same guy that made a fanfic about a love triangle between magni ves and bettel. You cant expect too much

fortnitesmasherX

So when is Randon posting his stream schedule?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
News about Vesper being black has to be the best development about this whole thing. It would explain so much stuff.

- Had troubles with management because nips can't stand people with high melanin, so they had low tolerance for his antics.
- Because of the above, he couldn't stand being stared at so much while in japan, so he had to get back to the states. His period of isolation wasn't because his "social battery" was drained.
- Being a black wizard, he couldn't tell his family what he was doing for work because the average black person doesn't comprehend weeb stuff.
- Bought a spear for personal defense, because he lives in a ghetto
- Raided Kiara of all people, demonstrating his love for Fried Chicken
- Was buddy buddy with Calli, known wigger
- His name was literally NOIR

Last edited:

Malchior

Have any of the girls reacted to this? I know that there are a few fans on Twitter on suicide watch but other than that, I feel like its been mostly radio silence from the girls. (When Rushia got axed Calli tweeted a "What the fuck".)
Kiara said about this but I don't know if it's me not taking my meds (highly possible) but the way she talked made me remember a little rrat of mine of hers... does she hate males in general? I mean every time something related to males happens she seems to just ignore or do the absolutely minimum. The way she pointed out seemed like one of those extremely distant family members that you didn't even know but see in a funeral saying "that's sad but now he's resting/in a better place".

And im saying that not because she needed to have done a heartfelt speech after all I really believe she didn't knew them but was this cause she hadn't a opportunity to talk to them or cause she was avoiding them?
So when is Randon posting his stream schedule?
If the contracts of stars are the same of the girls I guess about a year?

UberSoldat

Kiara said about this but I don't know if it's me not taking my meds (highly possible) but the way she talked made me remember a little rrat of mine of hers... does she hate males in general? I mean every time something related to males happens she seems to just ignore or do the absolutely minimum. The way she pointed out seemed like one of those extremely distant family members that you didn't even know but see in a funeral saying "that's sad but now he's resting/in a better place".

And im saying that not because she needed to have done a heartfelt speech after all I really believe she didn't knew them but was this cause she hadn't a opportunity to talk to them or cause she was avoiding them?
Seeing as she's knee-deep into idol culture, in which an on-camera interaction with a male is equivalent to a death sentence, it's not too surprising.

Side-note: TIL she got a Wikipedia page a few months ago

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

If the contracts of stars are the same of the girls I guess about a year?
Well the 3/4 of hololive must hate males. Lets be real here. The girls aren't stupid. They know their audience. Some of their biggest fans are the biggest unicorns. The girls wont risk losing whales to talk with some dudes even if its considered " professional relation ". Im happy whenever there is a collab between hololive and holostars because it brings a different kind of intertainment but we shouldnt put an etiquette on the girls who refuse to collab with males when they are just being smart about their business.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Holo has never stopped any talent from streaming in their alts before so I doubt there is any restrictions. Even Lando has streamed a couple times during the hiatus. Only thing they will be restricted by is telling us what happened. I hope he streams soon but not expecting it for a bit since I'm sure they got plenty going on. Just happy to see he hasn't taken a trip to the suicide forest knowing Vesper.

Malchior

Well the 3/4 of hololive must hate males. Lets be real here. The girls aren't stupid. They know their audience. Some of their biggest fans are the biggest unicorns. The girls wont risk losing whales to talk with some dudes even if its considered " professional relation ". Im happy whenever there is a collab between hololive and holostars because it brings a different kind of intertainment but we shouldnt put an etiquette on the girls who refuse to collab with males when they are just being smart about their business.
I agree with all you said and im aware of the suicide it would be for some girls to have anything linked to a male

Is just that if memory serves me well I remember her doing it even before hololive and avoiding them even in all games (oh no this character is of a penis haver, I can't fathom my unicorns thinking I'm getting plapped by a PNG)... but again I don't know if that was at the same time she was a IRL idol so...
Holo has never stopped any talent from streaming in their alts before so I doubt there is any restrictions. Even Lando has streamed a couple times during the hiatus. Only thing they will be restricted by is telling us what happened. I hope he streams soon but not expecting it for a bit since I'm sure they got plenty going on. Just happy to see he hasn't taken a trip to the suicide forest knowing Vesper.
I think you are right, but I don't know if there's some of that BS we were speculating before this announcement, that Lando could do it cause IRL and Randon not cause L2D

Pyhf

I agree with all you said and im aware of the suicide it would be for some girls to have anything linked to a male

Is just that if memory serves me well I remember her doing it even before hololive and avoiding them even in all games (oh no this character is of a penis haver, I can't fathom my unicorns thinking I'm getting plapped by a PNG)... but again I don't know if that was at the same time she was a IRL idol so...
Her whole start of being a "Public figure" if you can call it that, was as an aspiring idol.

She first went to Japan at age 14 (I think?) to pursue that dream. Prior to that, she was just another student. So yeah, anything you saw her do on the internet, she was already tainted with idol culture brainrot

Edit: To your credit, there were also incidents that admittedly can get one to hate males. There was the Asuka wrestling one, and that one video of her crying in her room while her door was being knocked on loudly by 2 guys she didn't know who allegedly followed her from the street to her residence.

However, I don't really think she does hate males in general.
Going by your example, she loved playing GTA, for example, where the main characters are males and a lot of the themes revolve around exaggerated masculinity. She didn't HAVE to play the game (plus superchats are not allowed in GTA) but she still finished GTA 5 and more recently, 4. She just had fun with it.

There was also that time where she asked her viewers (metaphorically with her hat in hand) if it would be okay with them if she ever collabed with guys. Iirc, most of chat said they were fine with it, but her reaction seemed like she wasn't entirely convinced. This pretty much tells me that she was thinking about collabing with males, but was only being cautious knowing how some fans could be.

Also, Huke Papa:kroheart:

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
avoiding them even in all games (oh no this character is of a penis haver, I can't fathom my unicorns thinking I'm getting plapped by a PNG)...
Need someone else to confirm, but I think when she did Overwatch 2 collab with Ame, she avoided playing as male characters, which was hilarious to me, even Gura has no issue choosing to play as males when gaming.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Need someone else to confirm, but I think when she did Overwatch 2 collab with Ame, she avoided playing as male characters, which was hilarious to me, even Gura has no issue choosing to play as males when gaming.
I dont think i watched this stream, but i could totally see kiara choosing girls because 'ahh girlyyyyyy so cuteee mmmmmm mommyyyyy " or something like that. Considering that she probably isnt a big overwatch player and doesnt know much about the game ( i assume ) it makes sense

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I dont think i watched this stream, but i could totally see kiara choosing girls because 'ahh girlyyyyyy so cuteee mmmmmm mommyyyyy " or something like that. Considering that she probably isnt a big overwatch player and doesnt know much about the game ( i assume ) it makes sense
That's pretty much exactly spot on.
It's not Hololive autism either, she was like this before.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So back on topic, I think it is pretty odd none of the girls have said anything about Vesper and Magni, except Kiara. Yeah, they are busy right now, but even just a tweet like Ollie would be enough.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So back on topic, I think it is pretty odd none of the girls have said anything about Vesper and Magni, except Kiara. Yeah, they are busy right now, but even just a tweet like Ollie would be enough.
I Dont think they talked about the boys since their " hiatus " too right?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Have any of them streamed since the announcement? If not, then they're probably just waiting until then most likely.
Unless they hate each other now. Oh no, what if they do?

schrodingerscomeback.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kiara hates men so much, her RM's cosplay vlog is full of men, including men driving her.

But sure, she can't stand the idea of interacting with men online, it's just too triggering for her.

Top Bottom