"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

BEEG Booba Fishing

I hope she reaches out, too. Someone in chat asked mentioned commissioning him for an outfit and she didn't seem entirely against the idea.

Edit:

This man is too good for this world :pikameefuck:

The idea of pako becoming a semi-papa for the chicken is both sweet and also makes me fear she'll become victim #3 of the curse. Either way orange woman good.

Piava

Redemption Arc

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I guess Vshonen could be a very possible thing. Honestly, if I was in Vshojo's shoes, I would go for that in a heartbeat. If they pick up Mysta too while they are at it and have Nina join their main branch. (I assume Nina was going to go to Vshojo anyways).

As for them graduating. It fucking sucks but I was expecting it. This guy has a pretty good reply chain as to why it seems to be more contractual related than anything else.

1692929034947.png

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I never really understood it, but it also seemed like sometimes the girls would have permissions for a game, but the boys wouldn't? As if they had a whole different permissions list. Yet at the same time some of the girls found out they had permissions for a game by seeing one of the guys play it.
Do we have an example of games the girls can play but the boys can't? Since that bit never make sense to me, no matter how much "management bad or dumb" rrat you throw in. Do you mean to say that Cover, for some reason, decide to treat different branch as different agency and send different letters for each of them? Don't forget they also have the ID branch which I assume have the same perms as EN.

What make more sense to me is that EN version of a game have different perms than the JP version due to different publisher. Which means someone not in JP can theoretically play the JP version of the game if they don't have perms for the EN version.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What make more sense to me is that EN version of a game have different perms than the JP version due to different publisher. Which means someone not in JP can theoretically play the JP version of the game if they don't have perms for the EN version.
No comment on the other part, but that is 100% accurate. They only had JP dub permissions for RE8 and a couple other games.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Piava

Redemption Arc

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Did a brief stream tonight on this (and Twitter nonsense) and something struck me - it's kind of offensive to call this a "graduation." There's no graduation stream, and no evidence that Vesper and Magni stopped streaming on their own volition. Graduating implies they will stop streaming with a grand send-off, but there's no send-off and they stopped streaming weeks ago. I don't know what this is but "graduation" isn't it.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Did a brief stream tonight on this (and Twitter nonsense) and something struck me - it's kind of offensive to call this a "graduation." There's no graduation stream, and no evidence that Vesper and Magni stopped streaming on their own volition. Graduating implies they will stop streaming with a grand send-off, but there's no send-off and they stopped streaming weeks ago. I don't know what this is but "graduation" isn't it.
If we're keeping the "school" terminology, they got expelled.
To me, this is a forced graduation, not a termination, since they're (seemingly) gonna end up as alumn in holo's page.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Its the vtuber equivalent of my father going our for cigarettes

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
We can call this the quiet kid got a bit too rowdy.

Malchior

You saying Cover would do the same as the Nijifags *gasp* you mean one is not better than the other and both are horrible in their own way *double gasp*

I mean... everyone was saying Cover > Niji and i've never bought this BS they are both JP companies and both are focused on the money... the only thing is that Niji shitstorm was so big it make Cover's look good in comparison...
Bros wtf, rrats confirmed?

The only question I have is... Randon doesn't strike me as one plushies collector, heck not even a "weeb stuff" collector to be honest

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
You saying Cover would do the same as the Nijifags *gasp* you mean one is not better than the other and both are horrible in their own way *double gasp*

I mean... everyone was saying Cover > Niji and i've never bought this BS they are both JP companies and both are focused on the money... the only thing is that Niji shitstorm was so big it make Cover's look good in comparison...

The only question I have is... Randon doesn't strike me as one plushies collector, heck not even a "weeb stuff" collector to be honest
"2 guys from holo are more worth than 10+ guys from Nijisanji"
I like how even when not trying you made it look tribalistic.I dont think there could even be a comparision (for this year)after the TVA childs slaughter.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Idk, I do think we'll know what went down, at least by inference. I feel like Vesper is too based to not drop hints.

Malchior

"2 guys from holo are more worth than 10+ guys from Nijisanji"
I like how even when not trying you made it look tribalistic.I dont think there could even be a comparision (for this year)after the TVA childs slaughter.
I wouldn't count 1:1 between both of them cause the time Cover takes to announce a new group is different than Nijisanji, but sure, I'm not trying to put both at the same foot here, I'm just saying neither of them are really good in the end, it's like in most games "the one who wins is the one who made less mistakes" and cover is still winning by that saying...

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
They can't reveal it directly, but I hope one of them drop some hints. Like for example, if one of them decide to go on a rant about contracts then maybe we can take that as a confirmation it was due to contract negotiations fail.

Edit:
I just remember something. I believe Magni mentioned something about the reason he decided to join Holostars was because he wanted to sing and dance, but then later on he talked about his back issue which I guess would ruin the only reason he joins in the first place.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

They don't even get to make a farewell tweet by the looks of it.

And speaking of last tweets, how unfortunate that these are their last ones especially Magni's.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Top Bottom