"How do I draw a dick without getting demonetized?"S.S. Isa

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
WE'RE SO BACK.
:whatastory:

now that he's posted proof of life, do you think he'll rebrand into another persona (wizard plz) or will he keep the Orc Salaryman act?

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
WE'RE SO BACK.

now that he's posted proof of life, do you think he'll rebrand into abother persona (wizard plz) or will he keep the Orc Salaryman act?
Would there be a good reason to rebrand into another person assuming he still has the same assets though? He could probably just upgrade the current assets instead, no?

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
WE'RE SO BACK.

now that he's posted proof of life, do you think he'll rebrand into abother persona (wizard plz) or will he keep the Orc Salaryman act?
While I think that would be funny, his Orc Salaryman avatar is fucking beautiful and fits him so well.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The floor in Bettel's new place is the same color and pattern but the baseboards are different, so it's just a fun rrat

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
WE'RE SO BACK.

now that he's posted proof of life, do you think he'll rebrand into another persona (wizard plz) or will he keep the Orc Salaryman act?
As much as I like wizard not-vampire, the orc is charming, so I hope he keeps that.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He could probably just upgrade the current assets instead, no?
Him paying Pako to make him an improved Orc model would probably be the most kino thing I've seen in my life.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
WE'RE SO BACK.

Does he have a job aside from holo? or he can live just by streaming?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Him paying Pako to make him an improved Orc model would probably be the most kino thing I've seen in my life.
Even tho I'd love that, I very much doubt pako would be ok with it.
We don't know if the boys are NG either.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
The floor in Bettel's new place is the same color and pattern but the baseboards are different, so it's just a fun rrat

So it was Magni that was jealous about Vesper and Bettel. My theory was only slightly wrong. It's just a bit, don't crucify me.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
If Mikeneko could comission that copycat(heh) model and she was terminated i dont see a problem TBH.

Negzana

I feel the restraints put on the girls work because we have seen with most mainstream woman "Comedians" and more close to home Kson that with restraints talents have to rely on innuendo, surrealism, and absurdism to be entertaining and it can be fun. With guys, edgier and more vulgar humor lands better. Vshojo is so trashy because without restraints it seems most women can only resort to vulgar sex jokes to try to be funny. I unironically believe Randon/Lando would probably be way more entertaining in Vshojo than the others ever can be.

Ideally, the type of male streamer I'd want is someone who is a throwback to golden age youtube lets players and are fairly unrestrained in their reactions to it. That's the sort of content I find most fun. Still have a lot of nostalgia for Kaizo hacks. I never watched any of the Holostars but apparently Vesper was kind of like that? Well too late now I guess.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Don't have any new rrats; the whole thing just sucks. Tempus proved you don't need to Vox yourself to be relevant. Losing two pillars of StarsEN will be a blow, hopefully the rest of the guys can come together and press on. Female Vesper will have to carry on his torch.

If the boys immediately worked on joining Vshojo/starting Vshonen after so much investment, it just seems scummy. I know you shouldn't be so loyal to an employer. Business is business. But I just have that "sense of honour" autism too.
No honor autism for Cover, but fucking over Pako will EASILY make me an anti of whatever they do next.

Kiara actually talked more about Vesper and Magni during her membership stream. She said she really had no idea about it, but the longer they were on break, the more she expected the writing was on the wall. She said she really felt bad for Pako and worried since he hadn't said anything, yet, despite being active on Twitter so much. She hopes he is not discouraged because of this, and also was wondering if she should reach out to Pako or not and if it would be her place to do so. She then said she hopes the boys will bounce back on their feet okay.
I really hope she does; I'm sure his plate is full; but if she commissions him for merch or something; Lock in Orange Woman Good.

EDIT: Pro Tip, when darting around your house when posting, go ahead and hit that refresh button. The man lives, his spear ready for action.

Probably won't ever happen, but that would be so amazing

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Ironmouse knew, but Randon was wise and refused to join to keep his wizard powers

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
What the actual fuck

vesper nooo.PNG

e: Probably not him, it's this guy: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/44127269#p44133958

Last edited:

Coffee Filter

Screenshot_20230824-180722_X.jpg

Tweet

He hasn't said anything about Vesper yet.

EDIT: Unless Nowaoji is Vesper? I don't recognize the nickname.

EDIT: Nowaoji is a JP nickname for Vesper. Thank you to smb for the info.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh boy, can't wait to get on- SON OF A BITCH
Figures this would happen. All I can do is wish them luck on their future endeavors.

(cough, besides youknowwhoishere , cough)
:smugselen:
Wait, who?
Nah, we're going to have another Rushia clone situation again I bet.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Top Bottom