"Is that why it's called teabagging, because it is a similar motion to using a teabag?"IRyS

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
View attachment 41817
Tweet

He hasn't said anything about Vesper yet.

EDIT: Unless Nowaoji is Vesper? I don't recognize the nickname.
This man deserves a vtuber that makes him happy.

(Yes, the jp ppl call vesper "nowa oji-san"/uncle nowa)

We know you're here Randon. Show yourself.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I really hope she does; I'm sure his plate is full; but if she commissions him for merch or something; Lock in Orange Woman Good.
I hope she reaches out, too. Someone in chat asked mentioned commissioning him for an outfit and she didn't seem entirely against the idea.

Edit:

This man is too good for this world :pikameefuck:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
The victory parades stopped the moment Randon showed his spear as this means he is in not bad terms with Cover to release a twitlonger.Wich means he still can go and collab with your oshi WITHOUT CONSENT.Jokes aside they seem to be doing ok,now its the turn of Cover to put the title over their names or not.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan

It seems that they are on good terms.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

He lives! I was actually legitimately worried that he would drop off the face of the earth. I guess he was waiting for the official announcement before popping back up. Looks like Lando is already responding to him on Twitter too. So it at least looks like they're still on good terms.

Balls Dipped in Ice

What the actual fuck

Bros wtf, rrats confirmed?

1692923148979.png

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
The victory parades stopped the moment Randon showed his spear as this means he is in not bad terms with Cover to release a twitlonger.Wich means he still can go and collab with your oshi WITHOUT CONSENT.Jokes aside they seem to be doing ok,now its the turn of Cover to put the title over their names or not.
Did they ever bother with labeling graduated Holostars as "Alumni" before?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Bros wtf, rrats confirmed?

It's this guy, unless this guy is also him... which I doubt, but isn't impossible.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Did they ever bother with labeling graduated Holostars as "Alumni" before?
Yeah That trap with green hair has the title.Its the only one.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I feel the restraints put on the girls work because we have seen with most mainstream woman "Comedians" and more close to home Kson that with restraints talents have to rely on innuendo, surrealism, and absurdism to be entertaining and it can be fun.
Vshojo just hires people who like that style of humour. Plenty of indies and small corpos do fine without resorting to innuendos every second.

There are a lot of terrible woman comedians who think comedy = vagina jokes though. I'll give you that.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It seems to me that they want to at least note they're alive and well, or at the very least they want to say *something* after not being able to say anything for a month

So I'm also willing to bet this was drawn out longer than needed because it unfortunately landed on the timeline of Advent's debut

Now the question is, what is going to be the announcement that will ease the pain of graduation? VSinger EN2? ID4? JP7? The global launch of Holo Earth (least likely since it looks like it needs at least 2-3 more years of solid dev work, but who knows)? HoloLive ES, to combat with Idol Corp? Sana finally returns (lol no)?

Place your bets now

Negzana

It seems to me that they want to at least note they're alive and well, or at the very least they want to say *something* after not being able to say anything for a month

So I'm also willing to bet this was drawn out longer than needed because it unfortunately landed on the timeline of Advent's debut

Now the question is, what is going to be the announcement that will ease the pain of graduation? VSinger EN2? ID4? JP7? The global launch of Holo Earth (least likely since it looks like it needs at least 2-3 more years of solid dev work, but who knows)? HoloLive ES, to combat with Idol Corp? Sana finally returns (lol no)?

Place your bets now
the good news is that they graduated Homos btfo This isn't an earthshattering loss like Coco/Rushia or even Sana graduating and I think the hype for the upcoming concert, minecraft cup, and HoloMyth anniversary will be enough

Top Bottom