"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Seeing lando play genshit 2 streams in a row makes me really glad cover doesnt have perms for this game
There's a Genshin promotion at the moment. I clicked onto Twitch and seemingly half of the platform is playing Genshin.

Malchior

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I actually legit almost put, "but that was probably a blessing, too, in hindsight"
:SelenHAHAhere:
Yeah i wouldn't have made that joke the first year she graduated, but her going full :WHORE!!!: :talentfreedom: makes me think she doesn't fit in modern holo (yes i'm also counting flayon going full yabmachine) her humor can only be fun every so often, but it seems like she is just like that at all times in vshoujo.
Also people seem to forget that non-compete are a thing and if both dudes fucked up a la mikeneko then i can see cover enforcing it to make them unable to vtube at all.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking of ganshin and lando. This man gets gayer by the day

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Given how many girls like gacha in Holo, it was definitely a blessing in disguise they left China, even if it cost them Coco.
Ironic that the most influential thing that came out of that situation was the genocide of Chinese owned gachas for Holo.But even so Iofi does this.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah i wouldn't have made that joke the first year she graduated, but her going full :WHORE!!!: :talentfreedom: makes me think she doesn't fit in modern holo (yes i'm also counting flayon going full yabmachine) her humor can only be fun every so often, but it seems like she is just like that at all times in vshoujo.
Also people seem to forget that non-compete are a thing and if both dudes fucked up a la mikeneko then i can see cover enforcing it to make them unable to vtube at all.
I haven't totally soured on her as a person, but I don't really respect her decision making skills. I think she is just an idiot with bad foresight, honestly. She really thought a 50/50 merch split was bad? That seems good if Holo is handling all the backend shit...

Malchior

Ironic that the most influential thing that came out of that situation was the genocide of Chinese owned gachas for Holo.But even so Iofi does this.

that might backfire in so many ways... the one i wouldn't be surprised would be if the chinese antis that hate cover now focus on her just cause...

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I haven't totally soured on her as a person, but I don't really respect her decision making skills. I think she is just an idiot with bad foresight, honestly. She really thought a 50/50 merch split was bad? That seems good if Holo is handling all the backend shit...
Kson was actually pretty clear, as Coco, about the reasons. She can't sing, doesn't like singing and it required a lot of time/effort. And she felt horribly inferior about it. Which might also been the fact she was living with Kanata, a Singing Otaku. Kanata's autism about singing craft might have driven Kson out.

Realistically, though, Coco had run her course. Kson wasn't that interested in being Coco, she was completely in here own head about the character and was simply ready to move on. Cover did want her to stay, the rrats about silently booting her never made much sense. I can see some lower management giving her the cold shoulder in standard Japanese Office Culture, but Cover gave up China (and still gives up China) for her. Granted, that's also the better business decision in general.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sure nene its not your fault for being a pervert.

Screenshot_20230816-232550_X.jpg
Edit ree wrong thread @reinigen can you help me out there

The Rrat

Early Adopter

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Has there actually been any real evidence that Cover has a non-compete in their contracts? Not saying they don't, but non-competes aren't really enforceable, except in particular circumstances, usually their NDA is what stops them from doing something dodgy after employment.

The only "evidence" I remember was people claiming that since Kson joined vshojo at the one year mark after her graduation, though people ignore the fact that vshojo purposely waited for a major convention to announce her joining and that Nazuna joined at the same time.

Lastly. Randon could stream without his model, or still use twitter. A theoretical "non-compete" wouldn't stop him if he really could or wanted to start doing content again, worse comes to worse and he's barred from using his main account, he could even start a secondary account just to get things rolling.

Also I do not want Cover to go down the Kurosanji route of lying in company statements, I would rather a annoyingly vague statement and only learn about what really happened after this are worked out than a "X member is going on a fun filled, all expenses paid holiday to the bahamas" only to find out they were in hospital for months due to medical complication.

Malchior

Sir, this is the thread for rrats about homos.
What if it was single homos in your area kind of ad? :iryswooo:

Edit so i don't double post:

I would rather a annoyingly vague statement and only learn about what really happened after this are worked out than a "X member is going on a fun filled, all expenses paid holiday to the bahamas" only to find out they were in hospital for months due to medical complication.
That is IF we get a reason once all this finish... we might be left in the dark for the end of time if they so chooses... one day they come back and say "I know you were preoccupied with me but i had my reasons and don't want to talk about it" we would have 2 options take it or leave it...

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
That is IF we get a reason once all this finish... we might be left in the dark for the end of time if they so chooses... one day they come back and say "I know you were preoccupied with me but i had my reasons and don't want to talk about it" we would have 2 options take it or leave it...
They paused merch for this,just like the current Chama hiatus they have to give back info not because they are nice and benevolent,THEY ARE LOSING MONEY,for now NO birthday,No anniv and looks like No splash party,No Blue Journey and i am starting to doubt that she will ever get better for Christmas.These Homos still dont have their 1 year merch and they paused it just for 2 of them.
Also its already August 17th in Japan and soon it will be 18th.Holidays are already over

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
In a sense i was happy with this... then I remembered Arknights is chinese and knowing Ina and Kiara roomates had a past with this game made me sadge cause they couldn't express about this in stream anymore...
Fubuki had an outfit tailored exactly like silverash

They also has a full-blown azur lane Collab which is still something im still happy to this day about

As someone with gacha brainrot it hurt a lot

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Coffee Filter

I think the person I would feel bad for if they both graduated would be Pako-sensei.

Like dude just needs a W honestly.

Top Bottom