"Chat listen I'm a fuckin loser human being chat, and you're probably better than me, which means you're probably better off than me right now, BUT if you're not better off than me right now then you know what? Let me serve as motivation to you that IF even an idiot like me can fucking make it so can you."Pipkin Pippa

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Honestly, this would be the best case scenario and I could kind of see it.

Imagine it like this: Vesper and Magni are talking to each other, and in that discussion they both mention they want to take a vacation. One of them has a lightbulb go off and comes up with an amazing prank, and they mention it to Bettel, who loves it. Vesper and Magni convince management to have the odd message of them not streaming for a while, and go on their respective vacations.

They know that the sudden disappearance of both of them at once, along with the strange message from management, will get every vtuber fan going wild with theories. They'll be watching it all, laughing their asses off. Then, on the 19th of August, the appear on Bettel's stream, performing whatever end portion of this prank they came up with. After that, back to regular streaming.

Can you imagine someone trying to explain to Takeshi what "happening humor" is and what it entails.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
anyone else see that face as "Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that."?
Just seems like he is thinking about what he is saying in regards to how available people need to be to play the game with him and reading chat, from my perspective, but who knows.

Full stream:

Clipped section starts at 00:39:13

Edit:
His pause before saying "My friend Randon, but I don't think that's gonna happen." and his tone during it make me think there is some deeper meaning there, but that could just be over-analysis.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just seems like he is thinking about what he is saying in regards to how available people need to be to play the game with him and reading chat.

Full stream:

RAndon not being available to play for hours could mean 2 things. He got fired and started a normal job to pay the bills. Or, something came up IRL probably family related so he cant just sit and play games

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Just seems like he is thinking about what he is saying in regards to how available people need to be to play the game with him and reading chat, from my perspective, but who knows. His pause before saying "My friend Randon, but I don't think that's gonna happen." and his tone during it make me think there is some deeper meaning there, but that could just be over-analysis.

Full stream:

This shit just confuses me more.WTF its one of them busy and the other its not?doesnt make sense to me.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This shit just confuses me more.WTF its one of them busy and the other its not?doesnt make sense to me.
Could point back to the rrat that they are on break for totally separate reasons. I am not sure it is anything private-life related, though, because making the announcement from the corporate account in the vaguest way possible rather than he talent's account doesn't make much sense in that case.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Well, A) That dispells any rrats about Vesper/Randon and Magni/Lando hating each other, and B) anyone else see that face as "Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that."?
But it is Proof of Life.

:akiramisaki:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

BG3 is a 75-90 hour game on a single campaign play through. Shorter in co-op, but you need hours to get stuff done. It's basically a MMO. Though, frankly, I got to max level and through all story content (minus raids) far faster in Destiny 2.

It's not something I'd expect any Cover employee to actually finish on stream, just because of the hours needed. Well, maybe Kaela.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
BG3 is weird in that if you play co-op it forces you to play with the same people all the time. You can't drop in, if you join once your character is in the party forever. And for a streamer it'd easily be a 100+ hour game.

It's a great game for the friends you're always online with, or people you live with. I think I've seen more stories of husband and wife playing BG3 together than I have of any other video game. But any schedule inconsistency and there's a problem.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Cover still doesn't have BG3 perms, going by what Calli said on stream the other day.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
were-back-its-over.gif
This thread in a nutshell

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean even with the sheer amount of content it should not take more then maybe 60 hours games not rocket science.

if your struggling just play as a cleric. and if you want to go overkill any subclass that gives you heavy armor proficiancy.

because wizards has not nerfed the cleric since AD&D your AC skyrockets you hit like a truck in melee oh and you have spells of a full caster.

EDIT:thought this was general my bad,

Last edited:

Balls Dipped in Ice

The length of their suspension/hiatus is what really makes it strange. Has there ever been a Holo suspension that lasted more than a month? I really don't see a suspension going for longer than that.
Also, considering Lando is now streaming regularly, is also probably not health related.

Something outside of the boys control, like copyright or an NDA issue, seems much more likely imo, specially seeing how chill/relaxed both Connor and Lando seem.
It would also make sense of the obtuse tweet, since it would not be something Holopro would want to disclose.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I mean even with the sheer amount of content it should not take more then maybe 60 hours games not rocket science.

if your struggling just play as a cleric. and if you want to go overkill any subclass that gives you heavy armor proficiancy.

because wizards has not nerfed the cleric since AD&D your AC skyrockets you hit like a truck in melee oh and you have spells of a full caster.
Little bit of a strange rrat, but you might be onto something :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The length of their suspension/hiatus is what really makes it strange. Has there ever been a Holo suspension that lasted more than a month? I really don't see a suspension going for longer than that.
Also, considering Lando is now streaming regularly, is also probably not health related.

Something outside of the boys control, like copyright or an NDA issue, seems much more likely imo, specially seeing how chill/relaxed both Connor and Lando seem.
It would also make sense of the obtuse tweet, since it would not be something Holopro would want to disclose.
New :cursedbae: incoming. They had to pay for their new models but didnt pay yet cuz broke.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
And none of you have arhicve-dived to find the rest of this thread? Goddammit you tripleYamanbas. I have to do everything myself :Mumei-REE:
View attachment 40294
ALSO
>New account
>Shows up only to post about an obscure /vt/ thread that didn't get much spread
Hey Grampire/Grampire's friend. Howzit going?

This :cursedbae: is weak AF. Try harder /vt/ anon-kun.

The issue IS legal, Cover knowing that japanese law doesn't apply to America have bought Vesper a new spear so he can go and hunt down people who caused them great dishonor.

Magni is there as Vesper requested a Korean Comfort Woman as is tradition, they couldn't afford to give away Ina or Kronii so they gave him a femboy instead.

The Tachibana 🐭 is still the best 🐭 cos it explains the vagueness of why they went MIA and why their anniversary merch was TBD. This also explains why they're still not back streaming cos this is the first time this has happened to them and we know how the judicial process SUCKS ASS in the U S of A with all the states having their own retarded law and whatnot. Vesper still MIA is a bit surprising but knowing his autism, he's probably out in the woods somewhere fucking a female Vtuber, drinking some Bud Light and polishing his spear. We'll probably hear something late this month/early next month, possibly Lando collabing with a salaryman orc playing APEX or BG3.

Or I might be high as fuck on :medsl: and is just really missing Magni and Vesper.
:ameraintear:

Local because above link will expire. I don't want to make an account anywhere and Streamable is the only site I know of that lets you upload without one:
View attachment 40451
From tonight's stream talking about Baldur's Gate 3...
:pochiidontlikeit:

Well, that infighting:cursedbae: died a quick and painful death.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Thats what I was thinking, maybe its something like a copyright issue with the models? I saw some theory somewhere about the "2.0" models causing some artist to have a problem, or maybe some company had an issue with it (maybe being too similar to characters they own?), so Hololive benched them while the dispute is worked out. Maybe if its a copyright thing, they can't talk about it while its being worked out? Would also explain why Lando's free to stream a lot on his own twitch, and why Lando/Randon have no apparent beef with eachother. Hololive's original tweet was vague, so maybe if they don't know if/when it'll be resolved, they just say they're stopping activities "for a while."

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
That 2.0 doesnt look nothing like a copyrighted character or perhaps i dont browse anime enough.If anything the 1.0 looks more like a generic vampire

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So the talk of this got me checking on Vesper's original artist:

I mentioned this before Vesper's 2.0 came out, but they appear to had been MIA since like November of last year on their website citing health issues and gone before that from Twitter since like August. Suddenly, they liked a Twitter comment from the 11th of July, a day after Magni and Vesper were suspended. The Tweet is totally unrelated to Vesper, but also tangentally related to Holo. It was some artist vagueposting about Mika Pikazo (Bae's artist) supposably riping off her art style (lol).
foto_no_exif (40).jpg
foto_no_exif (41).jpg

How is this related? It probably isn't, but the timing of their return after almost a year off Twitter is bizarre.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So the talk of this got me checking on Vesper's original artist:

I mentioned this before Vesper's 2.0 came out, but they appear to had been MIA since like November of last year on their website citing health issues and gone before that from Twitter since like August. Suddenly, they liked a Twitter comment from the 11th of July, a day after Magni and Vesper were suspended. The Tweet is totally unrelated to Vesper, but also tangentally related to Holo. It was some artist vagueposting about Mika Pikazo (Bae's artist) supposably riping off her art style (lol).
View attachment 40515
View attachment 40516

How is this related? It probably isn't, but the timing of their return after almost a year off Twitter is bizarre.
That is one big rrat. And i kinda like it. If they cant stream because of some legal issues regarding their artists i will be pissed. Even more than the bettel bit.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That is one big rrat. And i kinda like it. If they cant stream because of some legal issues regarding their artists i will be pissed. Even more than the bettel bit.
It is a massive rrat that would not affect Magni in any way, unless his 1.5 brush up was done without the artist's input and they didn't find out until fellow artist, Vesper's old one, told them or some shit after finding out themselves that they were replaced without being told?

Honestly, I think it is too farfetched to be a plausible rrat, though.

Top Bottom