"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Vesper decided enough was enough and declared his house was now private sovereign territory Magni weighed the odds and joined with the winning side.

Cover is shambles waging war against a micro nation who plans to take in ninjisanji refugees to bolster it's ranks.

bothyourhouses

Weed is legal in California
Doesn't mean a Japanese company would be ok with it. They don't have that "what you do on your own time is your own business" mentality, and they're almost as bad as Americans in terms of assuming their country's laws are the only ones that count.

Koros Apogee

I've been meaning to ask this but I don't know if this question was already answered here or on the main thread. But has Lando ever mentioned that he'll continue to stream from here on out, he'll be streaming for a while and then stop streaming at some point, or has he never said or nobody asked how long he'll be streaming for?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I've been meaning to ask this but I don't know if this question was already answered here or on the main thread. But has Lando ever mentioned that he'll continue to stream from here on out, he'll be streaming for a while and then stop streaming at some point, or has he never said or nobody asked how long he'll be streaming for?
just to clarify:I DONT watch these guys but reading MANS and their fan discords.
Lando started streaming way before the current situation balancing his show with his vtuber life.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He did mention he intends to stream as Lando every day until his IRL birthday. Which doesn't really say much. As others have noted, it's just as likely he's being punished as he is being tied to a legal dispute. So we can't judge from it, really.:pikameepain:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly, the worst part of the wait at this point is I have hit a creative block on good rrats to come up with to explain their absence in absurd ways.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper is on a top secret mission from Yagoo to find and kill Tachibana. Magni is on hiatus as a decoy so Tachibana doesn't realize he really should be watching his back for an unhinged 7.5-foot-spear-wielding hobo.

defnotmee

Im surprised nobody mentioned it, but there is also this random rat i found from 4chan, that while not 100% believable, sounds a lot less schizo than vesper giving yagoo weed and having a gay love story with magni.
Screenshot from 2023-08-14 23-46-08.png

This also doesn't directly contradict what lando said in his first stream after the disappearence on what he was doing that month, where he mentioned "I'm trying to balance everything out, my personal relashionships and all of that" (11:40 here ).

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What's the longest a graduation has been kept under wraps.
This shit is so lame. Vesper was a fun oddball to watch.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
While the idea that Magni and Vesper had a falling-out isn't crazy, taking a rando on /vt/ at face-value is.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
My own lil funny theory is similar in that Grandpa and Mr Hands got into a huge fight and were suspended/given a time out. The former disappeared into the woods, hasn't been heard of since and is suspected of being one of the missing 411 cases. Magni is in no mental shape to return to streaming. They can't graduate Vesper when his physical well-being is in question and they can't contact his family to report him missing and start an official search with law enforcement. He isn't super close to his family so they're not worried enough to go to the cops yet. So until Vesper or his body is found we will wait in limbo. Maybe if only Magni returns but not Vesper..

defnotmee

While the idea that Magni and Vesper had a falling-out isn't crazy, taking a rando on /vt/ at face-value is.
Fair. I just wanted to point out that it is at least a possibility.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
What's the longest a graduation has been kept under wraps.
This shit is so lame. Vesper was a fun oddball to watch.
Its not even a graduation.This shit should be a termination but you cant just fire someone because they fighted against a fucking Gook online.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Im surprised nobody mentioned it, but there is also this random rat i found from 4chan, that while not 100% believable, sounds a lot less schizo than vesper giving yagoo weed and having a gay love story with magni.
View attachment 40291
This also doesn't directly contradict what lando said in his first stream after the disappearence on what he was doing that month, where he mentioned "I'm trying to balance everything out, my personal relashionships and all of that" (11:40 here ).

This only explains why their collab didnt happen but i doesnt explain why they didnt stream their solo streams.
Also Obon should be over tomorrow.16th August

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Its not even a graduation.This shit should be a termination but you cant just fire someone because they fighted against a fucking Gook online.
First Altare, now Lando? Did Vesper's grandpappy die in the Korean war? Did he pick up Ayame's hatred for Koreans after he got done spearing her during his stint in Japan? Is racism a sexually transmitted disease?
:pochiidontlikeit:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 40291

And none of you have arhicve-dived to find the rest of this thread? Goddammit you tripleYamanbas. I have to do everything myself :Mumei-REE:
1692070725996.png
ALSO
>New account
>Shows up only to post about an obscure /vt/ thread that didn't get much spread
Hey Grampire/Grampire's friend. Howzit going?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm 99.999999% sure Cover deals with absolutely everything about their models, so there's no way in fuck Magni went broke from his model update. Homie needs to rrat harder.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter
And none of you have arhicve-dived to find the rest of this thread? Goddammit you tripleYamanbas. I have to do everything myself :Mumei-REE:
View attachment 40294
ALSO
>New account
>Shows up only to post about an obscure /vt/ thread that didn't get much spread
Hey Granpire/Granpire's friend. Howzit going?
"Magni was spent from commissioning serveral songs and a model update"

100% bullshit. Cover would never let a talent pay for a model update like that. If we bothered to archive every retard posting horseshit on /vt/, we'd run out of space faster than we are with Aka Split collecting IRyS panty-shots.

Koros Apogee

View attachment 40291

In that same thread, there was an anon response to this saying false since Lando referenced Vesper as friend when asked about his PC specs and who made it for him.
1692071263217.png
1692071294401.png

Here's the timestamp of the stream.

Top Bottom