"F is for motherfucker"Hanamori Natsumi

Termination of Yozora Mel

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
THATS WHY JP DRAMAFAGS AND ANONS DONT KNEW A SHIT BEFORE THIS
Its something keep beetwen close friends and she its such a sweetheart that its even able to forgive someone so evil
Also this rrats out Kson because that would mean Choco should have been terminated alongside her already

DeepL that shit next time, please. Trying to parse that makes my head ache.
:confusedshuba:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Bug Eater

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Looks like my Mel Weiß Schwarz cards are gonna go up in value. In all seriousness this sucks, I wish the best for her
I mean, I was eyeing a copy of 4th FES earlier today; might go out of stock now. (still $150 to get a copy)

Good to see Mel... well Rica now, own up to her mistakes. Optimistically, it could've just been a series of unfortunate events, with no malice attributed to any party. (Mel feels down, a friend lends an ear, Friend tries to help Mel, manager finds out and, doesn't want to, but HAS to report it)
I hope she takes all the rest she needs. If she still wants to be a vtuber in an agency, her resume will speak for itself.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Yagoo got Mel pregnant and she agreed to an abortion but couldn't work there anymore under Yagoo. Also the ghost of Abe Shinzo is haunting her since she killed a baby.

:cursedbae::beatanimeds::beatanimeds::beatanimeds:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
from the replies
GEAZYHyW4AAud5q

So when she was down, she confided in someone outside of hololive and accidentally divulged secret stuff? Wonder if it was kson or an ex-holo?

Oof... so she confided in someone about something work-related when she was having issues? I guess that person somehow fucked her over then? That sucks...

Nijifriends aren't here and have nothing to do with this. For once I will not bully them.

:kotokayouretard:
(not aimed at you, even though you are a literal master baiter)
Are there any JP speakers/readers around by any chance? I ask because the chatter I'm seeing is that 5chan is all but convinced shit went down on the Mel/Kotoka offcollab that happened 6 or so days ago. Apparently they've known each other before Kotoka was in Nijisanji, and they're worried Mel chatted with her like normal without considering she's now an employee of their direct competitor.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Are there any JP speakers/readers around by any chance? I ask because the chatter I'm seeing is that 5chan is all but convinced shit went down on the Mel/Kotoka offcollab that happened 6 or so days ago. Apparently they've known each other before Kotoka was in Nijisanji, and they're worried Mel chatted with her like normal without considering she's now an employee of their direct competitor.
Even if it were true, how would someone even go about proving this is anything but a rrat? I can't imagine the people saying this shit have any real proof of anything.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Even if it were true, how would someone even go about proving this is anything but a rrat? I can't imagine the people saying this shit have any real proof of anything.

5ch is just another JP 4chan after all but now that she revealed that she talked to someone about this people are going to throw every single one of her friends into the rrats hoping one its the correct

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Painting in the first few translations posted here = Cat

Kris might be kind of a faggõt, but I can appreciate him getting the news out.

frz

They are convinced because of the nijisanji name but they have no proof just like every time 4chan is brought up. If there even was sensitive information in that vod it would get killed already. But it's still up.
Mel has connections on pretty much every company out there so.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Yes, but it's still funniest if it's Aqua, so I choose to believe that it was.
I hate that the best way to share this is a fucking Imgur link:

mismatch

I don't even think it needs to be something as complicated as "Mel confided in a trusted friend who then betrayed her or blabbed somewhere that Cover could hear." All of the talents have official company accounts on discord/twitter etc as well as, presumably, email. Management/staff have full access to these accounts, obviously. Mel strikes me as someone who might say, engage in a conversation on discord with a friend (Kotoka perhaps? or anybody outside the company) using her company account - they're already doing it anyways to set up collabs and shit. Management then has access to any of these conversations. She may just have been talking about shit that she shouldn't have been talking about, and it may have even been caught by management during some routine check or something like that. If she already had a history of talking about internal stuff with outside parties, then that would definitely be grounds for termination.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Kazuma

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I know some dislike Kson but i cant see her looking for dirt about her old company she seemingly amicably parted with
Much less looking for dirt with a trusted friend.
I am not so kind to Kson that i couldn't see her doing it, but it is very unlikely. A much more likely scenario (assuming that kson is the person) is that Mel confided in Kson, and Kson (herself kind dumb about the realities of corporations) didn't realize it was something important that Mel shouldn't have said, and spread it around. Eventually it got back to Cover.

Top Bottom