"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

Termination of Yozora Mel

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

I saw this posted but no proof or anything else, She cant be this dumb right? come on Mel
even if it's real going by the viewers on both of the streams, it was a quick mistake and she private them fast. like how dottovu started a stream for her patreon on the kronii account and she didn't get fired.

IdenticalPlateaus

just like Vesper and Magni graduation
For now. Just wait for "Vesper In Japan part 2: Orcish YABADABADOO", maybe he'll manage to find his way to the fox island next time.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
If that is the case, Kiwawa would be fired already 2 years ago :smugselen:

I remembered her Keeki bday stream, she accidentally mentioned herself as Kiara, and her reaction is priceless

Edit: I also remembered Canaan mentioned herself as Noel few times in her streams as well
Kiara also accidentally tweeted something meant for her Hololive account to her personal account once.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kiara also accidentally tweeted something meant for her Hololive account to her personal account once.
Didn't Nene literally "dox" all of her genmates on her first day too? I think she followed their roommates on her official or roommate account.

niggaphil

I know this is slightly off topic, this is the keeki stream that i talked about:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

I saw this posted but no proof or anything else, She cant be this dumb right? come on Mel
It's not been a firing offense any of the times it's happened in the past.

IRyS managed to do this predebut

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The worst part about all this is that it retroactively taints the stance of 'whether fired talents are included in Holocure'. Now no matter what Kay Yu decides, it's going to be awkward.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I think I remember IronMouse calling DD Cali once on stream.. the bitch was trying to get reaper woman graduated so vshojo could poach :eek:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The worst part about all this is that it retroactively taints the stance of 'whether fired talents are included in Holocure'. Now no matter what Kay Yu decides, it's going to be awkward.
Didn't Kay Yu already state he was going to include Rushia anyways?

USS IOWA

:cursedbae:MEL COMMITED INSIDER TRADING, THATS WHY SHE GOT FIRED:cursedbae:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

I remembered her Keeki bday stream, she accidentally mentioned herself as Kiara, and her reaction is priceless

Edit: I also remembered Canaan mentioned herself as Noel few times in her streams as well
Nah, fam. Keeki didn't used her vtuber model in her PL stream if that thumbnail is accurate. Looks like she's been double dippin' with the Mel model. That is terminable as fuck. She really is a dumpire :kaijesssus::amedumbass:.

Edit: I am dumb, I didn't looked at the thumbnails better. Gura dumb me please, I am a dumbass.

:vesperfacepalm::vesperfacepalm::vesperfacepalm:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

In Cover's statement they stated that Mel was leaking info to a third party so this can't be the reason that got her terminated.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RIP Canan's keyboard.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What in the fucking hell

Come the fuck on man

COME THE FUCK ON :gunpeko:
I fucking hate this year already

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Cant wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for us
1705396685432.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What in the fucking hell

Come the fuck on man

COME THE FUCK ON :gunpeko:
I fucking hate this year already

Don't worry, it can only get worse from here

UberSoldat

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Don't worry, it can only get worse from here
Doggo twins are pulling a vesper and graduating after their first year contract is over after pulling a heart warming plastic ball debut story of finally getting their dream job.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I know shit is fucked and all but don't worry... It's gonna get worse :NOWWELAUGH:

Top Bottom