"Happy face. Happy dog. No angry."Inugami Korone

Termination of Yozora Mel

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

USS IOWA

/vt/ says that she may leak some info to the people that she played VCR with, But its /vt/ so I might take their word with a truck full of salt.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
/vt/ says that she may leak some info to the people that she played VCR with, But its /vt/ so I might take their word with a truck full of salt.
It's pure speculation that /vt/ is parroting from pure speculation on 5chan.
If there's nothing explosive dropped today, I doubt we will ever know.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I just saw this and wanted to jump on here but looks like there is not much news yet.
This feels kind of random, no?
I am not super up with JP side.
No one knows shit. 2chan has the same theories as everyone else. We can only hope for some RM or Holomama information. As annoyed as I am, this is better then the suspension to termination pipeline.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So that's it huh? No graduation? Just pack your gear and walk?

Cover this is starting to become a trend...

ペンネーム

The world is a little darker with this news. :(

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This is supposedly her pl, tits aren't half bad.

Pretty sure she's done a lot more than this if the info I saw was correct. Think 'canan-lite', including nip-slip.
Isn't she a known coomer-asmr person, or am I thinking someone else? I know it was Noel and someone...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Their last termination was almost 2 years ago... what do you mean? (Vesper and mags were graduations and they could've had a victory lap if they wanted but the announcement clearly stated they decided not to).

Niji had like 12 graduations/terminations in 2023, Vshojo had 3? 4?. Holo had 2.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Their last termination was almost 2 years ago... what do you mean? (Vesper and mags were graduations and they could've had a victory lap if they wanted but the announcement clearly stated they decided not to).
No I was thinking of them yeah.

akaaoi

Yes, that's how terminations work? Graduations are a reward, they draw a lot of people in to make huge ego-stroking CCV numbers and usually result in large amounts of superchats funneling money to them as they leave. Shareholders probably wouldn't be pleased at seeing Cover reward someone with that to someone who broke NDA badly enough to be terminated

CorpWatch

Her last collab outside of Holo was with Kotoka? Wonder if that was where it happened given how kotoka has hinted how she feels Niji was unexpectedly kuro..

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
What was being leaked aside, I wonder how did Cover even come to learn of it. Imagine if she just accidentally leaked some info while having a casual conversation with her friends over some tea, then I wonder how Cover would even know about it. For Rushia, we know she leaked info to Dramatuber in which they basically show the entire information to the internet.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes, that's how terminations work? Graduations are a reward, they draw a lot of people in to make huge ego-stroking CCV numbers and usually result in large amounts of superchats funneling money to them as they leave. Shareholders probably wouldn't be pleased at seeing Cover reward someone with that to someone who broke NDA badly enough to be terminated
And a termination is meant to be a warning to others who might be engaging in the same behavior, read the last paragraph of the blacktext. If they rewarded the talent for doing whatever they claim she was doing then (even if she didn't do it) others would just see her getting off with a slap on the wrist. If it really is a data leak like they said they obviously REALLY don't want others doing it.

I would think everyone would be taking data leaks seriously with what's been happening to phase atm.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is supposedly her pl, tits aren't half bad.

The reason you post this video is to show the specific timestamp?:smugselen:
image.png

Just YouTube's "Most replayed" feature doing its job.

(The other spike is an upskirt shot too)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
What was being leaked aside, I wonder how did Cover even come to learn of it. Imagine if she just accidentally leaked some info while having a casual conversation with her friends over some tea, then I wonder how Cover would even know about it. For Rushia, we know she leaked info to Dramatuber in which they basically show the entire information to the internet.
Backstabbing, in this industry? You're trippin'...
:cursedbae:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>get sexually harrassed by manager
>company does nothing
>get lawyer
>company finally does something
>years pass
>get terminated just as you plan to really invest in your job

Cover black company confirmed. Also, never embarrass your employer wth a sexual harrassment lawsuit.

Bronze

"Why don't you just allow them to share company info instead of protecting your interest and punishing them" Is what I'm reading from it. :guradumbl:

E: Archive

lolwatagain

No idea how discovery works in Japanese Civil cases, but Cover might have sued someone who had the defense of "Mel told me so and so did X."

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how long until the Miguel Gato vagueposting about the termination and/or how she feels about her

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>get sexually harrassed by manager
>company does nothing
>get lawyer
>company finally does something
>years pass
>get terminated just as you plan to really invest in your job

Cover black company confirmed. Also, never embarrass your employer wth a sexual harrassment lawsuit.
Of course! The malevolent Yagoo waited 4ish years to graduate mel for that shit, damn I wonder why they didn't let Hitomi Chris stay around until 2022 to then really hit her where it hurts!
"Why don't you just allow them to share company info instead of protecting your interest and punishing them" Is what I'm reading from it. :guradumbl:

E: Archive

This just sounds like he's telling Yagoo to put more red tape around the talent so that they don't leak shit? I don't think he realizes that the company can do nothing to stop the talent from yapping if they want to or going menhera or getting complacent with confidential info which can happen to anyone.

Top Bottom