"I only have like one My Hero Academia t-shirt, and it's IRONIC!"Fujikura Uruka

Termination of Yozora Mel

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
On the one hand, it really sucks, but on the other, you've been doing this for six fucking years. You should know what you can and can't do at this point. She knew what she was doing.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Complete coincidence rrat I saw: Mel did a group collab song with IRyS a long time ago (PL's, so they probably knew each others real info), a week ago a schizo starts leaking (and photoshopping) pics of IRyS's sister's wedding, now Mel is fired for leaking. How dare she!
(ignore the fact that most Holo's probably know each others personal info, so the PL connection is pointless in this rrat. I'll blame her anyway!)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I don't think you want to be demonstrating harsh punishments. By being harsh and making examples that's how you create a situation like NijiEn. Likewise you don't benefit from terminating a long standing talent after six years, who's still making you at least half a million a year, unless the potential damage due to leaks outweighs not only the income but also the damage to the brand from a shock termination. If you need an example to show where the line is, the Rushia situation is right there and doesn't cost you anything you didn't already lose, and so is the option of a public suspension. I just don't see the benefit in making extremely costly examples.

Of course, that means the leak itself is the point, or the potential of future leaks.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Bronze

a tweet from Mels account

Its hopefully accurate TL
to everyone.
I am really sorry that I caused many people to feel uneasy and uncomfortable about this time. I deeply regret my thoughtless actions.
We talked to each other and solved it with the management. I am glad that you have given me permission to publish this text this time. I am full of feelings that I am sorry to say goodbye to everyone who took care of me in this way.
I had a dream that I wanted to fulfill with all of the kabu people.i'm sorry i couldn't keep my promise. but the memories with the people and the people of Holomen will not disappear.I will never forget it. I have been watching over everyone. I love it all the time.
And I was really sorry.
Night Sky Mel

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I can now reveal that Mel was fired for telling people her real thoughts on Koreans and Ayame is next.

hylic

Slowpoke_AG_anime.png
HOLY SHIT GUYS RUSHIA JUST GOT FIRED FOR LEAKING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO MATOME WEBSITES

mismatch

Here's what deepL thinks about it:
To all of you
I am very sorry for the anxiety and discomfort this incident has caused to so many people.
I deeply regret my thoughtless behavior.

I have discussed the matter with the management and we have resolved it.
They kindly allowed me to post this letter.

I am very sorry to have to say goodbye in this way to all of you who have helped me so much.

I had a dream that I wanted to realize with the people of KAPU. I am sorry that I could not keep my promise.

But the memories of the people of KAPU and all the holomen will never disappear. We will never forget them.
I will always watch over you all. I will always love you.

Thank you for everything.

And I am truly sorry.

Night Sky Mel

niggaphil

I wanna make some jokes here, but I guess @Nenélove knows whats going on behind the scene :smugselen:

Archive

USS IOWA

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Google lens translate:

To everyone

We sincerely apologize for causing anxiety and discomfort to many people due to this incident.

I deeply regret my careless actions.

We have discussed it with the management and have resolved the issue.

He kindly gave me permission to publish this text.

I feel very sorry for having to say goodbye in this way to everyone who took care of me.

I had a dream that I wanted to make come true with everyone in Kapumin. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. But that doesn't mean the memories I have with Kapumin and Holomen will disappear. I will never forget this. I'm always watching over everyone. I love you forever. Thank you for what you have done.

And I'm really sorry.

Yozora Mel

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Its hopefully accurate TL
machine tl.png
Another machine TL, stolen from reddit.

My final thoughts are: Shit situation but she will pop up elsewhere in due time and unless she's a tard then she will be just fine, I can't detect any obvious wrongdoing from management on this one so I won't doom about it. I know this thread will get 20 extra pages by tomorrow that will be full of rrats for me to go over with my morning coffee, good night everyone and hold your oshis close, you never know how much time you've got left with them.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On the one hand, it really sucks, but on the other, you've been doing this for six fucking years. You should know what you can and can't do at this point. She knew what she was doing.
In all seriousness, I'm not convinced she did. Dim Mel probably wasn't entirely kayfabe.
This makes it even stranger. Again, what could have been bad enough for termination but light enough to get this treatment? Part of it could be explained by preferential treatment due to her tenure, but still.
Doing something that cannot be allowed, but doing it unintentionally, by accident. Resulting in not being trusted to continue employment snd thus receiving privileged information, but trusted enough to tweet.

We can actually take her "thoughtless actions" literally and at face value, I think.

IdenticalPlateaus

This makes it even stranger. Again, what could have been bad enough for termination but light enough to get this treatment? Part of it could be explained by preferential treatment due to her tenure, but still.

niggaphil

Too bad Mel is not menhera like Rushia, so I guess we wouldn't know whats going on in the end, just like Vesper and Magni graduation

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I saw this posted but no proof or anything else, She cant be this dumb right? come on Mel

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, I just had a thought. What if the person she was talking to was a former talent? Was she close to any of the graduated/terminated talents?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Part of it could be explained by preferential treatment due to her tenure, but still.
Almost definitely this. There's no good optics in terminating a talent even if they did something absurdly stupid, but letting them say goodbye themselves to give closure softens the blow compared to a soulless white background black text document.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh, I just had a thought. What if the person she was talking to was a former talent? Was she close to any of the graduated/terminated talents?
Coco/kson? She's appeared a bunch of times with her and choco on their roommates. Keep in mind kson is now in a rival corp too...

niggaphil

I saw this posted but no proof or anything else, She cant be this dumb right? come on Mel
If that is the case, Kiwawa would be fired already 2 years ago :smugselen:

I remembered her Keeki bday stream, she accidentally mentioned herself as Kiara, and her reaction is priceless

Edit: I also remembered Canaan mentioned herself as Noel few times in her streams as well

Top Bottom