"It's a bad dragon! It's a very bad, terrible dragon!"Chisaka Airi

Termination of Yozora Mel

Bronze

It may be the reason. Although considering how instant this was she must have rejected it with no thoughts.

Archive

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Looks like the BANPIRE is now TERMINATEDPIRE :BijouBijou:

frz

What was being leaked aside, I wonder how did Cover even come to learn of it. Imagine if she just accidentally leaked some info while having a casual conversation with her friends over some tea, then I wonder how Cover would even know about it. For Rushia, we know she leaked info to Dramatuber in which they basically show the entire information to the internet.
If there's no actual leaks come out. It's reasonable to assume that the one who got hold of the leaked knowledge contacted Cover and ask them for shus money. Cover paid it and fire Mel

I wont pretend I watch Mel, but at least I love this song from her, will upload an archive to catbox later for the audio.

Vhoejo might be a bit hard considering their failure with Nazuna and that they don't really intend to work on the JP scene anymore despite how close she is to Kson. Good luck to wherever she might go next. But having "Hololive" in her CV she can probs get anywhere she wants to.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It may be the reason. Although considering how instant this was she must have rejected it with no thoughts.

Archive

My nigga Yuri over here choosing to get fired instead of becoming Trans Chinese

:yagoocry:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vhoejo might be a bit hard considering their failure with Nazuna and that they don't really intend to work on the JP scene anymore despite how close she is to Kson. Good luck to wherever she might go next. But having "Hololive" in her CV she can probs get anywhere she wants to.
Keep in mind that for the longest time, Hololive was Mel's sidegig. Her main job was always being an ASMR flesh streamer similar to Canan (though I don't know how far she actually went). It was only recently, 2023ish, that she decided to focus more on Hololive, and her flesh streaming gig persists.

This is neither the end for her, nor a restart.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
She was already well-established as Rica and released several indie-produced album as Rica during her time as Mel too, she could choose to partner up with any corpo that is willing to take her in but at most, she will likely be fine on her own to be honest

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Well shit now there really is only one Mel...and it's not banpire it's fucking terminated jfc we need to surgically remove Proctors eyelids man cannot be allowed to rest

niggaphil

Well shit now there really is only one Mel...and it's not banpire it's fucking terminated jfc we need to surgically remove Proctors eyelids man cannot be allowed to rest
And The Prostate is still sleeping after his grooming stream 13 hours ago :smugselen:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
January.

It just keeps fucking happening.

niggaphil

The talent with experiences in termination voiced her opinions:

edit: damn i late again, welp

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
First of all, like everyone said, this came out of the left field. I really didin't expect a cover termination this early into the year. It's not the first time they fire a gen 1 talent, but that doesn't make it less important.

Archive

Secondly, Nano's input here has not also shed some light about what's a common practice in the industry, but also about her own case with phase.
Maybe Mel chose to be terminated because she stood to gain something with it instead?

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
1705389220756760.jpg

Rest in Peace in advance, Ougaman :(

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The talent with experiences in termination voiced her opinions:

edit: damn i late again, welp

At least ya tried. Here, have a medal.
SKR_4064.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Jealous

Lurker

niggaphil

1705389220756760.jpg

Rest in Peace in advance, Ougaman :(
wait, did callie played mario party with mel before? if yes, the meme magic is real :smugselen:

akaaoi

wait, did callie played mario party with mel before? if yes, the meme magic is real :smugselen:
It's got party in the name, it's close enough.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
First of all, like everyone said, this came out of the left field. I really didin't expect a cover termination this early into the year. It's not the first time they fire a gen 1 talent, but that doesn't make it less important.

Secondly, Nano's input here has not also shed some light about what's a common practice in the industry, but also about her own case with phase.
Maybe Mel chose to be terminated because she stood to gain something with it instead?
If she's terminated she doesn't have to sign a non compete clause yeah?

akaaoi

They've added English subtitles to the Gen 1 stream, for those who don't Moonspeak.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom