"I have to go lick Lui-chan fast!"Oozora Subaru

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

That one statement will cause all sorts of dispute between fanbases. And it will be talents that has to deal with that, some of them won't deserve that either.

Would be funny if it is Shu Yamino.... :smugselen:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
damnit Selen, you coulda held for at least 10 more days, I was betting on you quitting after Valentines.

USS IOWA

That one statement will cause all sorts of dispute between fanbases. And it will be talents that has to deal with that, some of them won't deserve that either.

NijiEN Balkanization has begun.

Negzana

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ragtag has an archive of Selen's vods but I don't know if it has all of her vods.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Was this already posted?

the scorned have to stick together, here's to a fruitful friendship, goodness knows Selen's going to need as many in her corner as possible - and Sayu fits the bill perfectly

niggaphil

NijiEN Balkanization has begun.
It would be a shitshow when looking at nijisisters dogfight each other to protect their oshi's innocence :amepopcorn:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

It's a horrible thing they have let fester and contributed to. Having inner circles in your "corpo family" leads to nothing but shit like this. To make it worse, we all know Niji can't name and shame. So yeah, innocent people are going to be getting bashed, and that fucking sucks.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
To make it worse, we all know Niji can't name and shame

you're right

the talents will most likely do it themselves, if Zaion is anything to go by

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
"Was being terminated part of your plan?"

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Of course

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The worst part about Selen confirming what has long been speculated is that it puts interactions like these in a different light:

TL;DW: Enna and company are pressuring Selen to do a sexy greeting like Elira did when she is clearly uncomfortable with it
Man...:depressedtako:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

niggaphil

Possible candidate who harrass selen? :smugselen:

orca-image--738146018.jpeg

I dont know why retweet this post would be a wise decisions fron Sonny

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
It's a damn shame. When Niji first entered the EN market, I was excited. It was good for Hololive to have solid competition, and they started so strong with those first few waves.

But good lord, this level of incompetence is almost impressive. Nijisanji's been doing nothing but implode lately. Haven't done a single thing right. It's easy to be tribalist and be happy I put my lot in with HoloPro and Phase, but I miss the promise NijiEN had in the beginning.

They lose Vox, Rosemi, and Scarle? The whole damn branch is finished. And they'd deserve it, sadly.
I mostly agree but uh, Rosemi? Not really. Even me not personally liking her aside, she's not really that much of an uplifting talent, people just like her. It would be better to say if they lose Elira instead given she is the most known (next to Selen) and part of the first EN wave. Rosemi isn't bad or anything, just, EN wasn't built on her nor really held by her, even fucking Enna would leave a bigger dent especially before the drop off of JP/CN viewership she was one of the most watched for a time.
Maybe it could be Enna? Since the way she shit talk has a lot of mean girl vibes
As much as people want to dislike Enna, it's unlikely her. Even just judging her from a personal level through the bit she did in her PL, she's not the type of person she comes off as on stream and kayfabe aside, a lot have said she's not the same. She can talk a lot of shit but she isn't exactly a bully.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Felt the need to make this shitty edit due to recent events

punkzaion.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Does anyone else feel like Kuro and Vshojo won't work out?

It's okay, he just needs to focus on making living with Mika work out.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
the scorned have to stick together, here's to a fruitful friendship, goodness knows Selen's going to need as many in her corner as possible - and Sayu fits the bill perfectly
Phase beggars eating good tonight, given Sayu's infatuation with its talents.

It's still a stupid idea, but I support rrating it.
Possible candidate who harrass selen? :smugselen:

View attachment 62792

I dont know why retweet this post would be a wise decisions fron Sonny
I'm annoyed there isn't a way to rate a post "Dumb" that reflects the quoted tweet, rather than the poster.

Because holy shit does Sonny deserve that sticker.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom