"Don't give me the gun. I don't know how to shoot. I'm Canadian!"Ouro Kronii

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"All the other talents were speaking about company business in a Discord not monitored by the company" and your takeaway is "Riku should have fired Selen better"?
"i have a group of people who are popular with the fans and hate selen already"

Horo7618

No one in particular

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Someone lock pipkun back in the pippa thread please.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic

bothyourhouses

bare reading of japanese distinctions in worker classification is that contractors are employees with a 1 year work contract. they're treated the same as fulltime employees otherwise.
What? No, that's not remotely close to true - taxes, health insurance, timekeeping responsibility is all different.
If a contract is for longer than one year then that can impose an obligation to treat them the same as employees, did you read that and flip the meaning? That's one of the reasons these agency vtubers renegotiate and renew their contracts every year.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
First time watching The Proctor, so that's why everyone calls him a British femboy, I see.
Worse, he's a Mick. An Irish femboy.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"i have a group of people who are popular with the fans and hate selen already"
Pipkun is a machine - you give him a computer and he'll pump out shitposts and bad takes for you.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Where can I see this discord leak this person speak of?
IMG_4172.jpeg

Edit: Thanks, Bronze.

Bronze

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Heh, all i heard from Pipkun on stream was defending the reason while comepetely ignoring the cause. It was alway obvious that absolutely no matter what happened, it's systemic failure that can't be resolved without firing all top and middle management responsible for EN first (including CEO).

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Heh, all i heard from Pipkun on stream was defending the reason while comepetely ignoring the cause. It was alway obvious that absolutely no matter what happened, it's systemic failure that can't be resolved without firing all top and middle management responsible for EN first (including CEO).
He was approaching the "Selen told everyone to Pirate "Last Cup Of Coffee"" situation from a purely business stand point, and he was correct about a lot of points. Don't give him too hard a time.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just want to note for posterity that Proctor's stream about the updates today currently has 330 CCV and steadily climbing. Hello, probable new arrivals.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't know what it says about a state of canadian mental healthcare

Our healthcare system can prescribe suicide as a treatment for tummy hort, what do you expect?

Negzana

I just realized Proctor sounds like that Stampycat Minecraft tuber

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just want to note for posterity that Proctor's stream about the updates today currently has 330 CCV and steadily climbing. Hello, probable new arrivals.
Man, it seems like it was just yesterday that he was just a two-view.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I am kinda enjoying how NijiEn is pulling itself apart at this point without her having to do anything more.
This is the best case scenario for her. She gets to reap the benefits without having to possibly get dirty and start naming names.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
He was approaching the "Selen told everyone to Pirate "Last Cup Of Coffee"" situation from a purely business stand point, and he was correct about a lot of points. Don't give him too hard a time.
I know, this is what i mean by "ignoring the cause", i respect him for being very civilized about it, also not mumbling.
On the other hand... if kurosanji calim they didn't have permissions for the video, and Doki personally did... Then it's her own IP and she can do whatever she want with it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I just realized Proctor sounds like that Stampycat Minecraft tuber
RIGHT?
I was watching a Turkey Tom video and I heard this:

It's uncanny, right? That accent combined with that laugh? I wonder if that kind of inhale laugh is just common among brits?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is the best case scenario for her. She gets to reap the benefits without having to possibly get dirty and start naming names.
image.png

1707338635123511.jpg

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom