"Let's make a dick!"Gundou Mirei

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
wrong thread

e: inifikey doesnt appear to list niji as a brand they make stuff for. vshojo and holo are on their site
Inifikey made the keycaps for hyte's hololive "Connect the World" set, they are seen on the P3 bundle, the promo screenies for both match the ones for the NijiEN keycap sets

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Basically sorta?

Sounds like it was only ever sold on the Hyte website as a bundle. While infinikey could possibly start selling them on their own with Hyte no longer selling Niji merch that would be really dumb. They'll probably just go silent about it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Have they worked with Niji before and removed them? Cause it doesn't mean anything if they never featured any Niji product to begin with
as the other guy said, they're making the keycaps in the hyte x niji bundle.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Malchior

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Hyte are refunding preorders of the Nijisanji cases
:whatastory:

Archive

Tweet has been deleted, but the marketing executive producer of Hyte QRT'd the report about them cancelling sales of the cases and said "We pay attention"

He has since said this:

Archive

Doki case incoming?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hyte are refunding preorders of the Nijisanji cases
:whatastory:

Archive

Tweet has been deleted, but the marketing executive producer of Hyte QRT'd the report about them cancelling sales of the cases and said "We pay attention"

He has since said this:

Archive

Doki case incoming?

Cross posting from the L thread
But Hyte refunded a twitter user who ordered an Elira case

The discord post above is also real
I checked Hyte's official discord and the discord post fron "Retell" above is still up and real

Hid my timestamp for opsec reasons but as you can see, the skull emojis have increased
View attachment 63102

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She's been in chat a couple of times today. Few hours old but I don't think I've seen it posted here yet.

1707325412828.png
1707325396102.png

She seems in high spirits :sanasmile:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Any bets she'll have 500k by the end of a week? Or by the end of lunar year

Limkin

I don't know what it says about a state of canadian mental healthcare, that there is a disproportionally big amount of canadian vtubers in EN corporations. But it sure says something. I sure hope they didn't suggest Selen to help to finish the job when she was hospitilized

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
no wonder she though she wasn't worth, she has been abused from longer than just in that fucking hellhole that is Niji...
I remember visiting /vt/ like last year and some anons are just being schizophrenic or lying about her roommate, but it was true all along after reading this Twitlonger that have been archived. I wish she gets out of the grasps from her mainlander Chinese parents so she no longer suffer financially, mentally, and her pet getting harmed by her own mother.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
edit: does X care about ban evasion? because this is his 3rd or 4th account :gloomiLaugh:
This is extremely fucking gay. Do not actually be this petty and retarded.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I agree about Brave but also Brave group got bought out anyways so.....
Didn't know about this, who bought them out?
WTF MAN do you have a heart?
He's a phasecuck.
I wonder if other major vtuber corpos are going to release a statement that no, they in fact don't drive their talents to suicide. Might be hard for Cover due to Aloe and Wactor cuz lol, but this is a time where vtubing corpos should show they are ethical.
Streisand effect...
The Poster Hierarchy of this forum:

- Informative posters
- Regular posters
- People who post dramatubers
-
-
-
- People who post
GIANT FUCKING REACTION MEMES WITHOUT USING THUMBNAILS
and below all of that
-Nenelove when he gets hoped up on sugar

VTuberBobDole

Just watched the membership stream and it comes across as Enna trying to connect with her Aloupeeps. She prefaced at the start of the stream by thanking viewers for not asking questions that she can’t answer or isn’t comfortable at answering. She also seems to be understanding that some Aloupeeps will be ending their memberships and she’s alright with it.

“Another reason why I wanted to memberships cause I know a lot of you guys unmembered so I just wanted to do one more (stream) just to make it worth your money [laughs].”

Personally I’ll hold off from making any judgement on any of the NijiEN livers until at least Doki streams or some other bombshell gets dropped on us out of the blue.

This guy gets it. I tried listening to this at 1.5x and 2x speed and that just made it worse.

o7 To whoever can watch 2+ hrs of that. Maybe it is a bit of bias right now, but I cannot stand her voice. A combination of nasally accent and inflection/tone just grates on me. That being said, I don't really get malicious from this, just dumb and tone-deaf.

Doki's model is pretty old and a bit bland compared to models now-a-days. I think she should be spiteful and comission a new dragon vtuber with heterochromia similar to what Rushia did when she got her Mikeneko model made by the same artist that made the Rushia one.

Those designs are coomberbait, which really doesn't seem like Selen/Doki's style, at least from the streams of hers I've watched (mostly just collabs and apex tournaments).

I know JP corpos are super risk adverse and it'll never happen, but it would be a huge PR boost for Cover and big middle finger to Niji to let Doki immediately collab with Axel or Moom (if she wasn't on a break herself) or anyone else in holo that she is friends with.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This is extremely fucking gay. Do not actually be this petty and retarded.
No, do it but dont tell us. itll be funny

so the additional crime is that manager took the popular (the top winners) boys out to eat, some other guys tried collective bargaining and then some vagueposting about a guy doing vaguethings with women.

this is no fuel to the fire unless youve never had a job.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom