"i will never forgive turtles for taking away the plastic straws out of lolipops"Tenma Maemi

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

我的预测是,NijiEN将在今年年底消失。
Hopefully this is just a normal metabolism for VTB and will serve as a wake-up call for other companies.

People don't want to see Black Corporation and his atrocities, people come here just to have fun . Hopefully people won't be disappointed in VTB or leave the community because of this incident.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
My rrat of the day: EN streamers are lawyering up and hittng corpo with contract suspensions

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Crossposting from the thread, if someone wants to listen to more stuff
Depressed Nousagi and Rima Evenstar collab, talking about Graduations, Terminations and stuff

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Idle toilet thought:
Holo and pretty much every other agency terminations: Shit did not work out and we are parting ways. Sadge, we wish you luck.
Niji and Wactor terminations: FUCK YOU BITCH FUCK YOU BITCH FUCK YOU BITCH FUCK YOU BITCH DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!!!!!!
Even fucking AkioAIR somehow managed to do better.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Crossposting from the thread, if someone wants to listen to more stuff

You want us to listen to a Flipfag sucking his own dick?

21e7f131-3a7e-420f-9fba-cf3a2df5f4a3-1668345989225.jpg

Limkin

If you take Niji's statement at face value and assume they are not lying and aren't wrong about their assessment, this paints even worse situation than currently (funny how it seems to be consistent with everything they say). The only time where firing a talent and continuing their operation makes no difference, is when you expect them to earn close to zero money. Which only happens if you have no plans to release future merch, secure sponsorship deals, and expect their fanbase to abandon and flee. Which also leads only to one possible reason - you were planning to get rid of everyone anyway within the next financial report, she was just fired ahead of schedule

No Name

Proctor you didnt have to expose him like that.... actually yeah you had too.

The Nugget saga was wild, degenerate and free.
A strong reminder to never let your retardation overtake you.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
wrong thread

e: inifikey doesnt appear to list niji as a brand they make stuff for. vshojo and holo are on their site

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I don't know japanese how is the ratio of comments? is it more in favor of Niji or againts it?
At least 80% of them are investors asking Enikala "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" and the other 20% is "If it dips below 3000 I'll buy". Even now, at this late at night, Investors are laughing at the company and are on the verge of jumping ship. It would probably only take one more graduation or termination within the next month to finish the job.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Certified Autist
Screenshot Capture - 2024-02-07 - 11-18-00.pngScreenshot Capture - 2024-02-07 - 11-23-19.png
So now the investors are grievously aware of Nijisanji's management problems and the lack of ethical treatment of talents, on top of becoming increasingly aware that the western market is abandoning the overseas branch. I think when the exchange opens this evening there's going to be a lot of selling.

Screenshot Capture - 2024-02-07 - 11-28-06.png
Edit: Seems that some investors are aware of Sayu/Zaion's expose and nasty termination.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Could be related, could not be. But originally Ame had her Fallout stream scheduled for 30 minutes before Dokibird's return stream. Now it's set for an hour after Dokibird's stream starts.
928239516928602123 (2).png

Certified Autist

Empty_Inbox

Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...inifikey doesnt appear to list niji as a brand they make stuff for. vshojo and holo are on their site
Have they worked with Niji before and removed them? Cause it doesn't mean anything if they never featured any Niji product to begin with

Certified Autist
Dokilen's tweet where she tells her dragoons to do a piracy reads like a suicide note now. She didn't care anymore, gave up. Probably attempted shortly after making that tweet.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Have they worked with Niji before and removed them? Cause it doesn't mean anything if they never featured any Niji product to begin with

Basically sorta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom