"I wish for all of the people to stop"Nanashi Mumei

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
All we can do is wait, waitting for nijisanji to hand over its historic place or for a new challenger to emerge in the en market.
In addition, because of the speed of information dissemination, some attitudes need to be conveyed personally:smugselen:

VTB comes down to who lives longer and makes fewer mistakes
If that new challenger its Brave Group i am going to craft a bomb with the Litium you steal from my country :BijouBijou:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh yeah, Brave is buying everything and if they'll do good numbers they will be able to ignore kurosanji too eventually.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It created the precedent that a person that reincarnated can collab with Cover, in her case she collabed as Pikamee and as Henya without any issue
Oh, that. Well, she left VOMS mainly because she massively outgrew VOMS, and, in hindsight, this was kinda odd place for her in general. No sane person ever doubted that you can do same collabs with new character. Rabid trans skinwalkers shitstorm definitely expedited her leave, but hardly was deciding factor.

Bronze

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have no idea why ANYONE likes Lucy Pyre she's the single most generic "HA HA SEX" V-tuber I've ever seen and I want her to fuck off from my comfort woman game of FF14
That label should be for FeFe the lewdtuber. At least Lucy is quite entertaining.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Malchior

It created the precedent that a person that reincarnated can collab with Cover, in her case she collabed as Pikamee and as Henya without any issue
I wouldn't say this can change anything... if I'm being honest this one was an exception

Pikamee was the only vtuber of VOMS project that had a significant EN fanbase, and I could argue most of them even thought she was a indie... and Pikamee graduation didn't happened because of any drama.
She did it cause VOMS albeit probably one of the more chill agencies are like a spec of dust compared to others, wasn't making she grow as she wanted, that and probably because she was the sore thumb there...

I atribute her being allowed to collab as both personas cause she wasn't never seen as "drama inducing"

Negzana

I don't know if that's the place to say that but now t

I wouldn't say this can change anything... if I'm being honest this one was an exception

Pikamee was the only vtuber of VOMS project that had a significant EN fanbase, and I could argue most of them even thought she was a indie... and Pikamee graduation didn't happened because of any drama.
She did it cause VOMS albeit probably one of the more chill agencies are like a spec of dust compared to others, wasn't making she grow as she wanted, that and probably because she was the sore thumb there...

I atribute her being allowed to collab as both personas cause she wasn't never seen as "drama inducing"
Was gonna say that yeah, Pikamee/Henya is like the most inoffensive vtuber in the whole industry the worst thing she did was like loli and play wizard game, otherwise there is no drama unlike any other reincarnated talent. She can collab with whoether she wants as a result.

Malchior

in a kinda separated topic.... has Niji EN management team forgot their reddit password? my god I know reddit is a shitty place but they are really not doing anything there

Kalion

:)
in a kinda separated topic.... has Niji EN management team forgot their reddit password? my god I know reddit is a shitty place but they are really not doing anything there
Selen's Twitch channel is still up and has chatters as well.
If anything it proves they have no checklist or internal control for what to do when someone graduates or gets terminated.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
and Pikamee graduation didn't happened because of any drama.
Yes and No, she was already planning on leaving and the Wizard game incident just accelerated it further

Horo7618

No one in particular

Tubedude

Pikamee wasn't terminated with prejudice like Selen/Doki has been. Pika/Henya precedence is big streamer that graduates amicably and becomes a big streamer again can collab with Holo. We haven't seen a extreme bad faith termination reincarnate into success then collab with Holo afaik.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Perhaps it is, but of the JP fan/community response I've seen, it doesn't seem to be that nightmarish all things considered, although maybe JP net I can see doesn't explode as much as EN side of things.
Missed that... Twitter responses from general crowd doesnt matter, whether they are positive or negative. Any twitter shitstorm has no bear on company's finances, it was proven time and again. If anything, one comment from, say, BuffPup outweighs million comments of viewers and 2-views. Verbal community responses doesn't really matter in general. But these 3 pages of absolute retardedness will matter a lot in the eyes of investors, sponsors, partners and everyone else who can influence their bottom line in JP. Its reasonable to expect a lot of quiet sponsorship cancellation, joint merch projects too (do they have any now?)
TLDR: no matter general public opinion, kurosanji just outed itself as untrustworthy partner.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
seems like the main Niji account is the only acc with mod thats not talent, they dont care somehow

Zyklon Mag

Who wants to bet he's crying now because he got blocked by Selen?:selenpointandlaugh:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Pikamee wasn't terminated with prejudice like Selen/Doki has been. Pika/Henya precedence is big streamer that graduates amicably and becomes a big streamer again can collab with Holo. We haven't seen a extreme bad faith termination reincarnate into success then collab with Holo afaik.
Yeah the conditions are different but imagine the absolute flex it would be if it happen, YAGOO would be laughing his ass after JP Nijisister called his agency a poor copy of Nijisanji back in the day

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 63011
Millie only semi phased by what's up.
Im conflicted with this one. On one hand ignoring the negativity is the smart thing to do, on the other hand she is not beating any allegations with this. I guess we'll see how strong she is

Malchior

Yes and No, she was already planning on leaving and the Wizard game incident just accelerated it further
We will never factually know... the "drama" was about a month old when she graduated, and honestly I think it was just a coincidence...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We will never factually know... the "drama" was about a month old when she graduated, and honestly I think it was just a coincidence...
Regardless if it was a factor in her graduation or not, it still gave us like, one week or so less? Of her before retiring as Pikamee, just because of some ass mad twitterfags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom