"Your actions make me happy! I want to hug!"Aki Rosenthal

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

YO Guys Wikipedia ID has chimed in.

The admin of ID WIkipedia twitter page is fellow vtuber enjoyer (HoloID Moona followed him, for one) and that also includes Nijisanji ID. I followed the guy from way back when, so it's kinda expected that he used it to take some well-deserved pot-shot at Nijisanji.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hate to point fingers, but if it's group bullying, the biggest friend posse I know in NijiEN is Elira, Rosemi, Mille and Enna.

And it'd make sense if that's why we never really got much interaction between the dragon "sisters."
Nah, Rosemi and Selen seemed to get on really well whenever they did collabs.

seenister

>Lumi takes a day off
>The artist of her model is getting canceled and Selen gets terminated.

This woman cannot be stopped... :gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I really hope Selen's fans are able to find Doki.

I really wouldn't worry about this considering people are just openly posting her PL especially with recent events

USS IOWA

The admin of ID WIkipedia twitter page is fellow vtuber enjoyer (HoloID Moona followed him, for one) and that also includes Nijisanji ID. I followed the guy from way back when, so it's kinda expected that he used it to take some well-deserved pot-shot at Nijisanji.
Man too many vtuber fans in unexpected places, Next you will tell me Joe Biden watches Gura on his free time.

lvl8

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Who was the first? (This wasn't quite a graduation though.)

Vesper, On page 4998 on the first thread i posted a fake termination announcement, less than a day later the announcement for their graduation happened. Its kinda funny i called that one a termination when it was a graduation and the opposite here.

Edit: this is not my fault, i was all ready writing when you created the new thread,

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Vesper, On page 4998 on the first thread i posted a fake termination announcement, less than a day later the announcement for their graduation happened. Its kinda funny i called that one a termination when it was a graduation and the opposite here.

Edit: this is not my fault, i was all ready writing when you created the new thread,
This forum is crused

niggaphil

diethylether

bird molecule
Rushia got brought into a new corpo after what she went through, and I think it's clear that where there's smoke, there's fire when it comes to Niji's mismanagement and not everything in that doc can be taken at face value. I still think it'd be foolish for any EN agency to not be making her some very juicy offers.

do you mean vshoujo? I mean westerners hardly go by the same cutthroat standards that japanese corpos do

but I assume you mean her VA job? maybe they didn't know or something

but yeah picking off selen would be worth a good coin, but I wonder if she wants to risk going through corpo hell again after that experience

Stunned But Dumb

here, might as well. nousagi did a thing

Edit: @The Nousagi How much money do you make off of these? Just getting rich off of NIji clownery

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I really wouldn't worry about this considering people are just openly posting her PL especially with recent events
Admittedly, she's asking people to do exactly that.

I hope every single one of the Last Cup of Coffee reuploads put it in the descriptions.

wrp

Could you fucking imagine what would have happened this past month if she had succeeded?

niggaphil

Stunned But Dumb

Could you fucking imagine what would have happened this past month if she had succeeded?
I don't want to imagine it and am glad we live in a world where she's alive and fighting instead

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
here, might as well. nousagi did a thing

Fucking drama fäggot.

We need Parrot4chan to shit on Niji again. Do your arse work
:smugselen:

Schizo Parrot is good unlike the crybaby dramafag from pagpag country.

Stunned But Dumb

Fucking drama fäggot.

It's basically a mexican standoff between him, Khyo, Evan, and False. He's quicker on the draw this time. Next Graduation/Termination/Vacation? Who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom