"Fucking Elira Pendora fucking bitch! Fucking bitch! tyeshyeyiyunoh fucking bitch-Elira-Lazulight... fuck you bitch!"Enna Alouette

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
Congratulations to Idol Corp for their first corpo shitshow. They are finally in the big time.
:koronehappyl::achansasuga:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Congratulations to Idol Corp for their first corpo shitshow. They are finally in the big time.
:koronehappyl::achansasuga:
This was the best way they could have handled it and so far they have my respect. That being said if this for some reason wasn't true and they're trying to get rid of her for some other reason this is a near-company killing shitshow.

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
I'm curious by what they mean "use of controlled substances during live streams"
from what I can gather, she was apparently abusing her medication

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
holy shit thats a lot

kyoresu you fucking idiot

Arznbae

wtf is happening
She sounded benzo'd up, like I said at the time.

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
This was the best way they could have handled it and so far they have my respect. That being said if this for some reason wasn't true and they're trying to get rid of her for some other reason this is a near-company killing shitshow.
I would hope they aren't making this shit up. Mostly because I'd like to think there are easier ways to fire people.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Dayum, Jewcorp doesn't beat around the bush like Kurosanji.

Aside from sleeping with another employee, I'm curious by what they mean "use of controlled substances during live streams". Was she getting high on meth during streams? Toking out with a bong? Ketamine?

Wait, she's Russian. Was she shooting up krokodil?

from what I can gather, she was apparently abusing her medication

Lots of alcohol and sleeping pills from my understanding. The thing is she did set the pills as a goal on her streams. People needed to pay or whatever for her to take pills. Just that is extremely weird

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I would hope they aren't making this shit up. Mostly because I'd like to think there are easier ways to fire people.
Plenty of easy ways (Look at Niji terminations), considering the current political climate over there, it would be disastrous if it was BS.

Awoogers

Lots of alcohol and sleeping pills from my understanding. The thing is she did set the pills as a goal on her streams. People needed to pay or whatever for her to take pills. Just that is extremely weird
so thats why she has a pill emoji and why people frequently spam it especially her regulars

i thought it was just the lines of them saying gws or her being delulu but i guess theres also this one

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't think so either, given what is being alleged and their own admission of firing staff. That being said, there's no hard evidence published yet, and Riros's response hasn't been posted yet, so out of due diligence, the possibility of them lying must be considered.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Looks like they need to update this one.
riroawards.jpeg

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
The archive has been shared around but I figure people might wanna watch beyond the clips that were circulated.
https://gofile.io/d/6KiOlS (more permanent upload in progress)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

[RUMOUR] [1000% ETHICALLY SOURCED RRAT]

The manager implicated in our new sex scandal might be this dude;
View attachment 57987
View attachment 57989
View attachment 57990View attachment 57991
EDIT:
his Discord on the Idol server is now deleted
View attachment 57993
holy fucking shit i just checked and tomer is actually not in the server anymore

i remember this guy animating both riros animated trailer as well as juna

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

RiverBear

So Idol EN officially in the big leagues now?

Awoogers

Damn, wasn't that guy one of the lead managers for Idol?
as far as i remember yeah

but then again i only remember josh as the major one because hes both the COO and one on the EN side

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn bro ruski was streaming while LIT, idolYamanbas in shambles.

Top Bottom