"Horsepower is actually not a measurement of work (directly) but a slightly more convoluted measurement equivalent to how many war crimes a single horse can commit and how much energy one horse puts out while committing them."Umari Tomoe

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

bothyourhouses

I'm really surprised we haven't seen it from a poorer country to land a well-enough off Westerner. Considering they could definitely keep the man around by using the streamer UwU voice occasionally, sure it's something of a marriage scam, but the fact it hasn't happen (that we know of) still surprises me.
Why would we ever know? At least not before they divorce 5 years down the line.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Her statement sounds like a blatantly obvious, “I need time to think of how to spin this and to figure out exactly what they know so I can make up excuses for it.”
Also, some of you are sounding awfully Japanese with the, “it doesn’t matter if the allegations are true, it’s wrong to expose someone for doing bad things!” (aka, dumb)
Agreed. Waiting to gather her shit together to defend herself but cant outright say it because lying about it might backfire and put her in a worse position.

For Vesper/Magni, it wasnt the timing that made people suspicious, it's the fact that they never got a graduation stream and then coming back to streaming on their PL right after. But because no shitlist was provided by neither party, everything remains rrats and the hugboxes just hope they part on good terms.
Their contract was up and they had gotten reworks to their models. The timing was bad but all points out at them not liking management being too strict and just not choosing to renew.

I mean is more easy to believe when you know why she got canned, is a extreme rarity for corpos to ever mention the reasons of a termination, i think this is the first time we actually see it coming from a Tier B corpo

Wonder if Aviel is going to blast the Yagoo manouver and announce debuts to bury this
Now is a good time to tease that ES Branch.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Here's the full stream she got suspended for, thanks to Holopirates.

Gofile
twitter_Riro Ron⭐| idolEN(@RiroRonSTAR)_20231104-191448_1720882303574872423_photo.jpg

Also, somewhat yab image of her, you can really see how unhealthy she is.
1701209240146238.jpg
At least she is not a cutter, I was curious if she was because she hides her arms on the nurse stream
2023-11-29 dfsgerer.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Riro's firing notice has been seen 2.5m times on Twitter now.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm sorry but after seeing those pics and remembering ky0 unironically makes the best ebola chan cosplayer I've seen, I now feel like her firing was only because she is destined for greater things

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I really need to check back tomorrow and find more takes like this. :whatastory:

My favorite part of this tweet is his response below.

What a nice way to put it on the man's fault. I wonder if he would have said the same thing if a male vtuber waa fired for having sex with a female manager.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What a nice way to put it on the man's fault. I wonder if he would have said the same thing if a male vtuber waa fired for having sex with a female manager.
The reason that a lot of companies forbid or make explicit rules about relationships between management and their workers is due to an imbalance of power between manager and worker, which could lead to issues up to and including lawsuits, and concerns that relationships may lead to favourable treatment of the worker over other workers, and result in issues in the workplace.

If it was entirely consensual and non-transactional, it would be up to the manager to ensure that the relationship was above board and take reasonable action to ensure the relationship and it's possible early end wouldn't cause issues. And if it wasn't above-board, it was up to the manager to put a stop to it before it started.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

This guy's clearly just engagement-baiting the "corpo bad" crowd, but I think it is fair to acknowledge the imbalance that the manager wasn't named while her reputation's been ripped apart in front of the 2.7 million and growing twitter viewers. Obviously she's the public figure so they have more reason to inform the public about why she's leaving the company than him, but they both acted improperly here.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This guy's clearly just engagement-baiting the "corpo bad" crowd, but I think it is fair to acknowledge the imbalance that the manager wasn't named while her reputation's been ripped apart in front of the 2.7 million and growing twitter viewers. Obviously she's the public figure so they have more reason to inform the public about why she's leaving the company than him, but they both acted improperly here.
He might even be going for a two-fer and trying to gain some white knight points by asserting that any time a man is in a power position over a woman and they have sex, grooming has occured.
Regardless it's kinda hilarious, I wonder who initiated? Was she just the right type of gal for Tomer or did she make an offer to get a boost? We will probably never know the truth, at least until she decides to say fuck it and spill the beans.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Dang, how could they do this to that poor girl, Riro Ron. First her parents give her a dumb name, now this!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This guy's clearly just engagement-baiting the "corpo bad" crowd, but I think it is fair to acknowledge the imbalance that he wasn't named while her reputation's been ripped apart in front of the 2.7 million and growing twitter viewers. Obviously she's the public figure so they have more reason to inform the public about why she's leaving the company than him, but they both acted improperly here.
Thats the difference between working behind the scenes and being a public figure for the company i guess.I do think his name should be out there and hopefully the dramatubers will do their reps. It wont reach as much people as this announcement but thats just a media thing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Here's the full stream she got suspended for, thanks to Holopirates.

Gofile
View attachment 58106
Also, somewhat yab image of her, you can really see how unhealthy she is.
At least she is not a cutter, I was curious if she was because she hides her arms on the nurse stream
View attachment 58108

I think you american Yamanbas are too used to seeing landwhales that you think this woman is unhealthy :Vesper-UNHINGED:
She needs to eat more meat but overall she looks like a lot of girls from my school days. I knew one girl who I called bones because her arms were basically just bone but she was in better shape than most of us.

oh look another raging fag projecting like a motherfucker.

seenister

This shitshow made me realize that there should be a @The Proctor clause in every vtuber contract that states: "Just make good content. Stop being whores. It's that simple.".

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I dont have nothing to say that hasnt been said already but
I feel bad for mister @RiroRonsDad
It must be a rough day for him
If there's a lesson to be learned here, it's to never choose a name based on your oshi.
Eventually, some 2 or 3 view is going to figure out they have a wealthy fan to groom the for a ring. I'm really surprised we haven't seen it from a poorer country to land a well-enough off Westerner. Considering they could definitely keep the man around by using the streamer UwU voice occasionally, sure it's something of a marriage scam, but the fact it hasn't happen (that we know of) still surprises me. Minus the fact the Vtuber space attracts Menhara's that normally aren't that long-term in their planning.
We've had at least one instance of a vtuber marrying a fan. It was a 2view, too.

24 year old guy, though, unlikely that it was for money.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Her name is Riro and she fucks all of her fans~
She even banged her manager and had him in her hands~
Doing drugs and getting gifts is her grand plan~

Oh Riro, Riro you almost avoided the great ban~

I hold no ill-will toward Riro, I just find this thing so god damn funny.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dang, how could they do this to that poor girl, Riro Ron. First her parents give her a dumb name, now this!

Seems it's low IQ hours on Twitter. The Bear dude is moralfagging implying that the manager groomed the talent. The second dude, I won't even address it because his IQ is probably sub-20.

Not sure where these illegal Vtubers come from but clearly they are not sending their best.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The reason that a lot of companies forbid or make explicit rules about relationships between management and their workers is due to an imbalance of power between manager and worker, which could lead to issues up to and including lawsuits, and concerns that relationships may lead to favourable treatment of the worker over other workers, and result in issues in the workplace.

And then if the relationship falls apart, at best you have two people who need to work together who probably would prefer to never see each other's faces again, or at worse you have a manager that has motivation to give a certain employee the worst tasks, pass them up for promotion, etc and/or an employee who will try to sabotage their manager, make false claims, etc. I've seen that sort of thing happen personally. It's probably illegal in most places in the west to outright forbid this kind of relationship but if I owned a company I'd at least have a rule that two employees are dating, one cannot be subordinate to the other, so one or the other has to shuffle to a different department or something. Easier said than done, especially in a small company, but why not be proactive against trouble like that as much as possible?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Their COOL CORP THAT ISNT LIKE THE NIPS BECAUSE WE ARE JEWS MORE TRANSPARENT THAN WATER attitude finally backfired
Giving Women True :talentfreedom: always ends up with them fucking someone else
Japs dont own everything under their umbrella because they hate the people that work for them they do it so they dont have to deal with these retarted situations
You are literally retarded, idols and female entertainers in general always go through sexual harassment or endorsed prostitution with higher-ups as a shortcut to success, and many have already opened that Pandora's box. Do your reps. It might not be real in Hololive, but they pulled from the idol culture, don't blind yourself with copium.
It makes me really curious whether the fan meeting stuff is behaviour that she carried across from her time as kyOresu, or whether the environment at idol EN helped to bring that side out of her - eg. it doesn't seem like they had any issue with her using vibrators and doing other coomer stuff in her members streams. I've always thought that shit must be incredibly unhealthy, even more so when you're dealing with someone who is already menhera and apparently on drugs.
I am now curious if anyone archived all members' streams, lewdtubers would die to have their content desired as much as these (alledged) VODs.

For the situation: what a blast. It is pure rock 'n' roll, go out like a flamin' rocket into the skies of Nevada.
My prediction is that ky0 will have a women moment now getting defensive instead of capitalizing on it, which will make her wave die a lot earlier that it's intended to, for such is the curse of all menhera: can't shut the fuck up.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
For Vesper/Magni, it wasnt the timing that made people suspicious, it's the fact that they never got a graduation stream and then coming back to streaming on their PL right after. But because no shitlist was provided by neither party, everything remains rrats and the hugboxes just hope they part on good terms.
I dont wanna derail the thread but all of these happened to every single Holostars before them even Kira didnt get a proper final stream despite all of the things he did for the branch and streaming more than one year.
I think HoloStars managment is shit (from both JP and EN) because they dont even give Graduation streams to Alumnis
Kira was the one who requested for no stream for graduation day, he was already streaming less before the announcement was up so most of the consensus is that his health condition made him unable to do streaming stuff in a comfortable manner. He's also the only starsJP who were listed on the official site because Kaoru and Suzaku's were regarded as termination (or they didn't stay long enough as part of NDA, Kira did stayed for a year after all).

Not sure about Vesper and Magni's situation because their transformation from being excited to ultimately agreeing that corpo is too much of a hassle for them is already weird enough reaction, but whatever that makes them feel better I guess. Agree that the general management for stars are shit although there is some improvement compared to the early years.

Regarding Riro's: goddammit woman.
I don't mind giving her the benefit of doubt after that tweet but if Aviel go as far as firing one of his important staff, I can only say hope she manage to snag a good lawyer to defend her. Surely the .idol side expected this kind of outcome and is ready to receive whatever accusation she's going to throw at them

Top Bottom