"What's a Nakadashi? Oh, it's a cream pie? Like the food?"Pipkin Pippa

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Props to the guy who said that he couldn't help but think that Aviel was sitting on a bunch of Menhera landmines, what with the piss ghost and Juna mailing her socks to people. It was either here or the homeland.

Regardless, good on Aviel for acting swiftly once this shit came to light.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
A collection of some good tweets memeing on this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Props to the guy who said that he couldn't help but think that Aviel was sitting on a bunch of Menhera landmines, what with the piss ghost and Juna mailing her socks to people. It was either here or the homeland.

Regardless, good on Aviel for acting swiftly once this shit came to light.
Juna did what now? Nigga are my reps about idol that bad??

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Props to the guy who said that he couldn't help but think that Aviel was sitting on a bunch of Menhera landmines
These are Vtubers, they are ALL, (yes dear reader, your oshi as well) Menhera landmines it's all about degrees of insanity and capacity of hiding it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
iirc didn't Pochi also mail her socks to people? I don't know about Juna tho

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
These are Vtubers, they are ALL, (yes dear reader, your oshi as well) Menhera landmines it's all about degrees of insanity and capacity of hiding it
Oh, I know Dizzy's got a head full of broken glass. You don't gotta tell me that.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
isnt that about pochi i didnt hear shit about juna

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
iirc didn't Pochi also mail her socks to people? I don't know about Juna tho
Yes. For her donothon. All juna did is making people dream about her crushing their souls with her thighs. Not me though

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
A collection of some good tweets memeing on this.

Okay so the "break" was a stealth suspension? and then a folllow up investigation?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Damn I wish people would pay me just to take my meds what the fuck man:annoyedpippa:

Can’t imagine being so wonked that I don’t remember a thing though. Don’t abuse your meds, kids! Otherwise you’ll become a Spanish skeleton.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Okay so the "break" was a stealth suspension? and then a folllow up investigation?
I imagine that that suspension is what triggered the investigation that led to this.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If only she didn't get high and say that on a members stream right

Really makes me wonder about other similar situations out there. She came off as crazy, but was hers the benchmark I wonder?

EDIT:

hmm

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I wonder if she started sexting Tomer in an effort to groom him into covering everything up from Aviel.

Awoogers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Also on Riro, apparently she was the talent assisting Gen 2 the most predebut so they had to have had some trust in her before all this went down
She was the only talent that could talk to them pre-debut. Gen 1 and Gen 2 had no contact until after they debuted. Riro helped them all get more comfortable with streaming stuff and they all talked about how much they loved and appreciated her for it. Honestly I feel most bad for them. Judging by Kai's response to her break and how they all canceled today's streams, they must not have known until a little before the public announcement.

Awoogers

She was the only talent that could talk to them pre-debut. Gen 1 and Gen 2 had no contact until after they debuted. Riro helped them all get more comfortable with streaming stuff and they all talked about how much they loved and appreciated her for it. Honestly I feel most bad for them. Judging by Kai's response to her break and how they all canceled today's streams, they must not have known until a little before the public announcement.
especially poko and fuyo they are fairly close to riro i think so they are probably affected by this

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I see that Aviel left out the part where he sold Riro to Hamas to try and recoup his costs.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ffs Riro didn't Yuko teach you anything? You gotta do the fan gangbangs using your PL persona!

All jokes aside, damn we have a new menhera queen, sit down Rushia. Hope she gets the help she needs, starting with finding someone to feed her.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I haven't seen any irl/face posts of her on the forum outside of stuff from that one nurse stream, so here's a few pictures from her Instagram. Your mileage may vary on whether she's worth the cost of a management job.

image (16).jpgimage (17).jpgimage (18).jpg

image (19).jpg

Top Bottom