"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

Riifu Evergreen / exoe / Dude That's Lewd - EIEN Project Separation and VAllure Updates

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I for one am elated the glorious era of Erolive is being revived in the west. We do know that the swerve towards idol content forced the more coomer friendly Holo JP tubers to abandon or at least tone down their content, and there are others who happily do it as their roommates but can't in Holo.

Maybe, if VAllure is successful, Cover realises that it doesn't have to pander to the west's prudish sensibilities, and the likes of Matsuri, Haachama, Aki, Choco, Okayu, Noel, Marine and Polka can finally release their full power.

By making Japanese content erotic again, Hololive can even expand its recruitment pool! There's that chick... Oimori, who was impregnated by her husband on stream. Or Tomeru Ikinone, who streamed JAV videos over Splatoon. Prime Erolive recruitment material.

And maybe, just maybe, the success of Erolive can even convince people like Suisei or AZKi to spice up their content.

Thank you, Riifu, for bringing back the golden age of 2018/19 vtubing. For bringing back the purity of Japanese vtubing content, before westerners got a hold of it.
I know this is a joke but...
Erolive works and has always worked because of the gap moe, when your idols are yabai it's surprising and funny because THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE, westoids saw that and essentially just got the "Do degenerate shit" part and nothing else, yabai for the sake of yabai is much MUCH less interesting imo.

This is the same shit as with Coco being restrained vs Kson no restraints, when you have nothing to contrast against, the only way to stand out is to be more and more degen than before.

Last edited:

kfp.tako

Thinking it would make sense for them to keep it tame/suggestive during streams, some teasing in twitter(x), bump it up in members content, then blow it up to 11 in the patreon content. Kinda doing the "Lady In The Streets Freak In The Sheets" sort of thing. Maybe throwing a few spicier items for the public every now and then as a taste.

It would keep them safe from youtube since they won't go too crazy there, they can build up their collab/social circles and serves as an incentive to get into the spicier paid content and see their other sides. Splitting up the content with regular vtuber streamer stuff keeps the audience from being desensitized to it aswell.

Granted they'd have to be able to handle their fans and the general audience that's going to hear about them. Who knows how their reaction/tolorance is going to be, I'm sure they'll be taking a lot of heat being the first EN group focusing on this content.

Though I know nothing about business so just my two cents

Tubedude

Thinking it would make sense for them to keep it tame/suggestive during streams, some teasing in twitter(x), bump it up in members content, then blow it up to 11 in the patreon content. Kinda doing the "Lady In The Streets Freak In The Sheets" sort of thing. Maybe throwing a few spicier items for the public every now and then as a taste.
That's basically Exoe's current strategy with DudeThat'sLewd/DudeThat'sWholesome. True whore stuff behind paywall on patreon, public slightly suggestive stuff, but still youtube acceptable (I know there's multiple members who feel the public asmr's are still true whore stuff regardless anyway, but I do think there's a difference between ear-licking audios and roleplaying actual intercourse).

kfp.tako

That's basically Exoe's current strategy with DudeThat'sLewd/DudeThat'sWholesome.
Yup exactly why I'm thinking that since this is her project she's likely planning a similar approach to what's worked for her in the past

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So, something I'm curious and concerned about about given how seriously she's taking legitimising this corpo - what policies and safeguarding measures are in place?

The sex industry, especially the consumer pool of it, is full to the brim with abusers. Groomers, stalkers, you name it. Sex workers with a smaller group of clients, like 2view ethot streamers, are especially vulnerable as their dependency on just a few individual donors puts them in a position where they can't deny more depraved acts being asked of them without losing a significant chunk of their income, so their snowball into creating material they're not comfortable with is much faster than their higher-earning peers.

I'm reminded of the time Exoe featured a then-underage Wawa (the ex-AkioAIR girl) in an ASMR video on her channel, despite most of her audience using said ASMR content to jerk off, and it makes me think she's too short-sighted and not properly equipped to handle the wellbeing of young women working in adult entertainment. When (not if) a fan oversteps boundaries with one of the girls, she's going to have to be prepared to intervene before something goes seriously wrong.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Next chair she sells is gonna be one she fucks her boyfriend in this time.
Bold of you to assume that wasn't the last chair
Anyone know their previous accounts? Don't think I recognize the voices
Immy sounds like Kiki Lockhart Riifu's old genmate who recently graduated

And Riifu herself is Stronny based on accent

and this
Actually Riifu is Stronny you can hear her accent in the vid and her rules has this
The other 4 I have no clue

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yup exactly why I'm thinking that since this is her project she's likely planning a similar approach to what's worked for her in the past
So, something I'm curious and concerned about about given how seriously she's taking legitimising this corpo - what policies and safeguarding measures are in place?

The sex industry, especially the consumer pool of it, is full to the brim with abusers. Groomers, stalkers, you name it. Sex workers with a smaller group of clients, like 2view ethot streamers, are especially vulnerable as their dependency on just a few individual donors puts them in a position where they can't deny more depraved acts being asked of them without losing a significant chunk of their income, so their snowball into creating material they're not comfortable with is much faster than their higher-earning peers.

I'm reminded of the time Exoe featured a then-underage Wawa (the ex-AkioAIR girl) in an ASMR video on her channel, despite most of her audience using said ASMR content to jerk off, and it makes me think she's too short-sighted and not properly equipped to handle the wellbeing of young women working in adult entertainment. When (not if) a fan oversteps boundaries with one of the girls, she's going to have to be prepared to intervene before something goes seriously wrong.
She basically talked about her plan on this Dec 2023 stream. And honestly it seems very structured and well thought out. Its not like the shit you have seen from basically every other small corpo CEO from all of the corpos we have seen fail.

Reminder that she has been planning this shit since mid April 2023 after she left EIEN and has been actively commissioning shit since June 2023.

kfp.tako

And Riifu herself is Stronny based on accent
Sorry I meant the other ones, Riifu being Inks/Stronny has been mentioned for a while

For Immy: I've seen others also mention its Kiki but for some reason I can't hear Immy sounding like Kiki though maybe that's just me in denial and hoping we get some new blood instead. If it is Kiki, I am curious how they'll explain the contract non-compete since that was a big deal with Riifu reincarnating and being unable to stream for almost a year. The timeline would line up with auditions/ her graudation and Exoe did say she liked the girls so maybe.
:ameliaThink:

Though in my head it always felt like Kiki was siding with the CEO against Riifu because she didn't like her and for Kiki to say she'd still be involved with EIEN to work on projects every now and then it seems to go against VAllure's exclusivity clause. Idk, I'll assume I'm wrong about this but I'll keep coping

edit: looking at this thread I can tell Combi is Kiki but not with the voice line Immy had on the PV https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-16297776

Last edited:

kfp.tako

She basically talked about her plan on this Dec 2023 stream. And honestly it seems very structured and well thought out. Its not like the shit you have seen from basically every other small corpo CEO from all of the corpos we have seen fail.
Reminder that she has been planning this shit since mid April 2023 after she left EIEN and has been actively commissioning shit since June 2023.

She definitely has experience with content creation but vtubing is still new grounds for her. I think there's a solid plan like you said and she's taken feedback/suggestions from fans throughout the process but no plan is perfect. They'll have to be able to adapt to situtations which will be key in keeping this going and possibly deal with doxxing and other troublesome things from their community. They do have a good amount of people for a first gen so even if two people leave, 4 is still enough to make a gen succeed.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They're probably a bunch of nobodies or nepo hires.

kfp.tako

Apparently Immy drew this, I know Kiki was good at pixel art but anyone know how good she was at non-pixel art?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I will admit that I'm a bit curious what involvement @kfp.tako has in all of this, given that they joined the forum yesterday to post up a storm exclusively in this thread.

kfp.tako

I will admit that I'm a bit curious what involvement @kfp.tako has in all of this, given that they joined the forum yesterday to post up a storm exclusively in this thread.
Been into vtubing for a bit (random JP clips then more steady around Council's debut). Long time casual lurker of these forums (back in kiwifarms, I think that was the name). Got bored over the weekend with nothing else to do at the moment and saw the tweet from VAllure revealing the design/voices and no one had updated this thread so figured I'd post it.

I've been following stuff from Exoe for a bit since I saw a few bits and pieces from Riifu back in the day and wanted to see how this all turns out. Not sure how long I'll be posting things but I guess as long as I don't get distracted with something else I'll stick around in this thread. Don't want to try following the bigger vtuber threads, its too active.

I think this mainly stems from curiousity as to who the talents were and how they got here. Along with seeing their past works and their progression as they get better (sometimes worse). Seeing how they take bits from their past lives and mesh them with their new personas and whatnot. Idk it's just a past time

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Been into vtubing for a bit (random JP clips then more steady around Council's debut). Long time casual lurker of these forums (back in kiwifarms, I think that was the name). Got bored over the weekend with nothing else to do at the moment and saw the tweet from VAllure revealing the design/voices and no one had updated this thread so figured I'd post it.

I've been following stuff from Exoe for a bit since I saw a few bits and pieces from Riifu back in the day and wanted to see how this all turns out. Not sure how long I'll be posting things but I guess as long as I don't get distracted with something else I'll stick around in this thread. Don't want to try following the bigger vtuber threads, its too active.

I think this mainly stems from curiousity as to who the talents were and how they got here. Along with seeing their past works and their progression as they get better (sometimes worse). Seeing how they take bits from their past lives and mesh them with their new personas and whatnot. Idk it's just a past time
Nice excuse but I would have respected you more if you just said, "I like whores," instead of lying.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

kfp.tako

Nice excuse but I would have respected you more if you just said, "I like whores," instead of lying.
Never said I didn't like them, otherwise I wouldn't be following them but that's not the reason I made the account since there's a lot of places that get that type of content without an account.

Just satiating their curiosity, they were asking why the sudden posting and it's really because I was bored and I'm invested in this DTW/L -> Riifu -> VAllure (Inks) journey. We've been teased for more than half a year for the reveal and we are less than two weeks from debut.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Apparently Immy drew this, I know Kiki was good at pixel art but anyone know how good she was at non-pixel art?

I dont remember her being a good artist or anything. The artist one of that generation was Skye. Kiki did the pixel art.

So they have released some final voice clips for the day and none of the lolis remind me of Kiki.

Also this girl seems to have a slight European accent not sure if French or German. At least that's what it sounds like when she says "asleep"

According to one of her posts Exoe had mentioned that once shit would start she would not be CEO and leave things in the hands of someone else. That shit seems weird to me given how autistic she has been with setting up this whole project. With Kiki graduating March 31, 2024. I wonder if there is some sort of non-compete clause (reason why Exoe didn't Vtube) in the contract.

Top Bottom