"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Bronze

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I, personally can't wait till wikidog finds out about this.:pippasquish:

Salado

*Let's check the thread- oh shit...*
woah.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Krampus86

I thought you were one of the tvaniggas/kiwifag haters?
I mostly find kiwifags amusing. They're essentially children who want to be hardcore but mom won't let them, and the larger chunk of the userbase is just people who haven't mentally moved on from old mindsets that no longer work or have any validity in the modern world. I think of them as the last exhausted remnants of a bygone world of soccer mom morality. Thoroughly obsolete. On the flipside I find their "general" threads and random discussions untied to lolcows and such to be interesting and useful, like a less offputting reddit.

As for TVA I already said that I consider a vtuber forum a necessity due to the rapidly changing nature of open Internet and the possibility 4chan becomes unusable. I actually think forums may make a comeback in general. I'm well aware I have my own hate group of sorts here, but this is by no means a new situation for me nor do I particularly care since it's effectively endearing in a tsundere fashion. I just see a bunch of Asuka's so to speak. It's cute.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I mostly find kiwifags amusing. They're essentially children who want to be hardcore but mom won't let them, and the larger chunk of the userbase is just people who haven't mentally moved on from old mindsets that no longer work or have any validity in the modern world. I think of them as the last exhausted remnants of a bygone world of soccer mom morality. Thoroughly obsolete. On the flipside I find their "general" threads and random discussions untied to lolcows and such to be interesting and useful, like a less offputting reddit.

As for TVA I already said that I consider a vtuber forum a necessity due to the rapidly changing nature of open Internet and the possibility 4chan becomes unusable. I actually think forums may make a comeback in general. I'm well aware I have my own hate group of sorts here, but this is by no means a new situation for me nor do I particularly care since it's effectively endearing in a tsundere fashion. I just see a bunch of Asuka's so to speak. It's cute.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

What a way to wake up on a Monday morning.
:whatastory:

Furious George

Low & Lazy

I don't suppose I can convince you to chill out on the weird shit?

We have a one creepy sex pest at a time rule here and @Realticule has seniority.

Spooked But Lobotomized

I don't know, it can be a blast even when Pippa IS streaming. I remember that ferret dude that had a rescue for them, and the thread immediately found the guy was a furry weirdo whose fursona is a ferret. It's like you get another layer of entertainment that runs parallel to the stream itself.
See I missed that but I love that too. She has some innate ability to attract weirdos or just stumble on the strangest thing for on stream rabbit holes (hah). Yeah she's a weirdo herself, but she's so good at getting others weirdos to congregate around her with their age old strangeness. Case in point...

btw, my favorite on stream tangent might still be Pippa thinking someone's name looked weird and going through his channel and finding his safe for work goon playlist
Edit: actually, I want to laugh at that again, do you guys remember what stream that was?

Krampus86

I don't suppose I can convince you to chill out on the weird shit?

We have a one creepy sex pest at a time rule here and @Realticule has seniority.
I will keep hornyposting and the mockery of the Jewish god to an appropriate minimum. Pinky swear :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I will keep hornyposting and the mockery of the Jewish god to an appropriate minimum. Pinky swear :smugpipi:

oh lord youre a nordic cuck lol

Spooked But Lobotomized

I hope Henri's dad stops beating him long enough for him to make an account too

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I will keep [...] the mockery of the Jewish god to an appropriate minimum. Pinky swear :smugpipi:

Why did you think literally spitting in our jannydog @thhrang's face was a good idea?

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Krampus86

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Have to thank my art teacher for being one of the sane ones who taught me that, while it's all well and good to get lost in the mind of the artist and what they intended, sooner or later you have to address what they actually put on the page. When you draw a triangle what you have is a triangle no matter how much you insist it's supposed to be a square.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Have to thank my art teacher for being one of the sane ones who taught me that, while it's all well and good to get lost in the mind of the artist and what they intended, sooner or later you have to address what they actually put on the page. When you draw a triangle what you have is a triangle no matter how much you insist it's supposed to be a square.
behold_a_square_meme_cover.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Top Bottom