"I'm gonna have my revenge on your whole species"Ceres Fauna
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did Krampus just self-insert as Fleece Johnson and imply he wants to rape me?
1728316256960.png1728316256960.png1728316256960.png

Krampus86

I just realized that by posting that Boondocks clip we made a full loop. It all began with Pippa's... appreciation of Joker. Thus we created a form of meta commentary or even a piece of art. Excellent work boys, not all that's left to see is how Pippa's going to make us go nuts next time. I really do expect some sort of rant from her where she'll try to justify herself, or someone will SC something and make her go off.

Did Krampus just self-insert as Fleece Johnson and imply he wants to rape me?
View attachment 80162View attachment 80162View attachment 80162
I blame Pippa.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Spooked But Lobotomized

>Krampus flirting with me
Sir, I am not a child. I think you're confused.
View attachment 80160

WHY DO ALL OF THE FUCKING SCHIZOS FLIRT WITH ME. FIRST HENRI DID IT. THEN CHASE DID IT. RETICULE DOES IT. NOW FUCKING KRAMPUS IS DOING IT. PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERY PLEASE
Perri Piper on the couch meme but with thr- you know what? Nevermind...

Helkar

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wait.
1728316801651.png1728316830370.png
@Security WHERE ARE YOU. FULFILL THE PROPHECY.

Salado

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just for the record here - I am fully confident in saying that I believe Krampus to be a pedophile. For years, in her chat, he consistently toed the line of saying the most abhorrent, disgusting, terrible shit imaginable about real children on numerous occasions (if needed I can pull several up to prove it, they are locally screenshotted on this very forum) until he got castrated by one of her jannies last year, which he's only just barely gotten by with. Every other month he has a schizophrenic breakdown about how evil Pippa is only to come crawling back anyways.

I believe he is a schizophrenic and he is most certainly a liability. Would the smart move be to preemptively ban him from this thread/website? Yeah, probably. But I am retarded and I like to play with my food when they literally walk into our domain and touch us (see: the Chase saga, and Henri to a certain degree as well, on KF). It seems that, so far, the denizens of this thread agree.

If it gets genuinely annoying and overstays its' welcome, file reports. As of right now, at least, he hasn't blatantly broken any of the regular forum rules, and joined to talk about the Joker. He is a laughingstock, all of us know it, and I'm pretty sure he knows it as well. If he's come here to dig holes, I say we give him the shovel until he hits bedrock, at least for a little bit.

RedRage

Most of phase doesn't have a second outfit yet but what do you think pippa would go for with her third outfit?
Next up is the 2.0 she asked fish for a while back, that he forgot about :annoyedpippa:, so other than the joke outfit, unless that was the chinchilla assets I assume her next outfit is a bit out. I could see either some casual summer or winter wear though.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
See I missed that but I love that too. She has some innate ability to attract weirdos or just stumble on the strangest thing for on stream rabbit holes (hah). Yeah she's a weirdo herself, but she's so good at getting others weirdos to congregate around her with their age old strangeness. Case in point...

btw, my favorite on stream tangent might still be Pippa thinking someone's name looked weird and going through his channel and finding his safe for work goon playlist
Edit: actually, I want to laugh at that again, do you guys remember what stream that was?

RedRage

>Pippa shits on alien isolation
>This drops less than a week later

How does she do it?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Rie's sense of rhythm sucks but damn there's some funny lines in there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If we can get Krampus, Reticule and Thhrang to post at each other. Maybe this thread can hit the end within 3 hours

Krampus86

Just for the record here - I am fully confident in saying that I believe Krampus to be a pedophile. For years, in her chat, he consistently toed the line of saying the most abhorrent, disgusting, terrible shit imaginable about real children on numerous occasions (if needed I can pull several up to prove it, they are locally screenshotted on this very forum) until he got castrated by one of her jannies last year, which he's only just barely gotten by with. Every other month he has a schizophrenic breakdown about how evil Pippa is only to come crawling back anyways.

I believe he is a schizophrenic and he is most certainly a liability. Would the smart move be to preemptively ban him from this thread/website? Yeah, probably. But I am retarded and I like to play with my food when they literally walk into our domain and touch us (see: the Chase saga, and Henri to a certain degree as well, on KF). It seems that, so far, the denizens of this thread agree.

If it gets genuinely annoying and overstays its' welcome, file reports. As of right now, at least, he hasn't blatantly broken any of the regular forum rules, and joined to talk about the Joker. He is a laughingstock, all of us know it, and I'm pretty sure he knows it as well. If he's come here to dig holes, I say we give him the shovel until he hits bedrock, at least for a little bit.
...tsundere :smugpipi:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
can krampus have his own sandboxed section? this is very gay

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Krampus86

can krampus have his own sandboxed section? this is very gay
Bah, what's a little gachimuchi between friends? It's basically a handshake.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I always knew that this was the gayest thread on the Citadel. Maybe that's why Rie hates Pippa. She is her primary competition for the gay audience

Top Bottom