"It's about to become 9 am JST, you are listening to a drunk woman at 9 in the morning"Ayase Yuu
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I haven't seen either joker movie but chat is this real?
0aifsb.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
...tsundere :smugpipi:
Very fascinating that upon being called a paedophile, your first response is trying to be cute about it, rather than saying "no I'm not".

Krampus86

Very fascinating that upon being called a paedophile, your first response is trying to be cute about it, rather than saying "no I'm not".
I've been called worse things and it never registered, so this is no exception. Some even called me the worst slur of all - British, but I forgave them their sins.

DTrp

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Early Adopter
I've been called worse things and it never registered, so this is no exception. Some even called me the worst slur of all - British, but I forgave them their sins.
This isn't about petty namecalling; I don't want a paedophile shitting up our forum. Are you into kids, yes or no?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This isn't about petty namecalling; I don't want a paedophile shitting up our forum. Are you into kids, yes or no?
I very specifically remember a screenshot of him saying 'anything with breasts is fair game' or something along those lines in her chat at some point and I've been trying to find it for like fifteen minutes but I am not having luck with the forum search. That's just one example that immediately pops to mind, as I know/remember for a fact there are several more.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I very specifically remember a screenshot of him saying 'anything with breasts is fair game' or something along those lines in her chat at some point and I've been trying to find it for like fifteen minutes but I am not having luck with the forum search. That's just one example that immediately pops to mind, as I know/remember for a fact there are several more.
I always kind of wrote those off as him being an unfunny sped, but the way he's trying to be coy about it even when he's actually being pressed on the subject is... concerning, to say the least.

Krampus86

This isn't about petty namecalling; I don't want a paedophile shitting up our forum.
It very obviously is. But you are free to call me whatever you want, it is irrelevant to me. Yes that includes calling me a pedophile or British, even French if you want to be extra spicy.

You found out my dark secret - I am sexually attracted to JonTron's corpulent form and his succulent breasts.

Hff201

Early Adopter
It very obviously is. But you are free to call me whatever you want, it is irrelevant to me. Yes that includes calling me a pedophile or British, even French if you want to be extra spicy.

You found out my dark secret - I am sexually attracted to JonTron's corpulent form and his succulent breasts.
Yeah if you're not gonna take this seriously I'm just going to assume you're a paedophile trying to dodge the question. Drink bleach, femboy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Mind explaining this one though?
1728323197673.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Krampus86

Yeah if you're not gonna take this seriously I'm just going to assume you're a paedophile trying to dodge the question. Drink bleach, femboy.
I on my end will be the greater man and assume you aren't British but Australian.
Mind explaining this one though?
View attachment 80179
Everything is permissible in fiction and I'm a hardcore weeaboo. I don't even know what the actual context to that was, but I'm pretty sure that's enough of an explanation for my actions, which I will doubtlessly repeat in the future. That aside I am genuinely interested in why you're so interested in me. It's flattering and makes my heart flutter, are you perhaps envious of my freedom loving ways or are you of the rainbow tribe? I find it impossible to be interested in men, ergo my love of vtubers.

DTrp

Can we PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE just kill 'em?
in real life
e

a

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have realized we've done a terrible job of signposting when we posted screenshots of Krampus schizo-chats in the past. I know, for utter absolute certainty, there is legions upon legions of suspect shit, but a lot of the time we didn't even say his name so we can't easily pull them up on search. @IonProxy / @Short / @DTrp can you assist with chatlogs? Otherwise I guess I'd have to go real dumpsterdiving across years of this thread.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I on my end will be the greater man and assume you aren't British but Australian.
This is the closest you've got to being actually funny, and you're probably too retarded to understand why.

@thhrang He's obviously not going to engage in good faith so you might as well save yourself some effort and just penis explode him.

Helkar

You guys are really into humoring attention seekers.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You guys are really into humoring attention seekers.
I mean I miss fern as much as the next guy but Koreans deserve to die

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Everything is permissible in fiction and I'm a hardcore weeaboo. I don't even know what the actual context to that was, but I'm pretty sure that's enough of an explanation for my actions, which I will doubtlessly repeat in the future.

It's been too long since the last Pippa + Lumi collab...
:urtearingmeapart:

Top Bottom