"You're all breathtaking, chat that was an effing quote from George Floyd"Filian
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Krampus86

The Kirsche thread is two doors down on the left. Why don't you go pay your respects?
I despise Kirsche and consider any and all politics to be detrimental to vtubing and fiction as a whole. This is kinda just us fans discussing Pippa's incomprehensible workings of the mind (deranged.) I'm not even American so to me this whole thing is distant, foreign, and I indulge in it in the same way as one might indulge Cambodian movies. There's little to no emotional impact or involvement in the ideological matter, it's all absurd to me regardless of the side.
"10 pages in the pippa thread?! oh nice!" but its all joker 2 shit. she's not wrong about this btw, i read "the director/ WB/DC wanted to shit on the fans of joker 1 because he hates them" in the kf all the time but there's nothing to point to this. not a single interview, off hand comment. meanwhile, he had comments from philips that he didnt have another joker movie in mind because it was a stand along, pheonix talking about how he wasnt finished with the character and wanting to make a musical with it. and then the $1billion dollar box office thst could save the DC film franchise.

no one even remembers that the sag aftra strike affected production.

tl;dr you are gay
I agree, we should suggest Pippa better fujoshi material so she can explore her newly found passion, which blossomed as beautifully as the Joker's rosebud. You should draw something for her.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Krampus86

I see your movie takes are as mid as your takes on musicals.
Musicals are horrifying and nightmarish. Everything is normal and linear, and then suddenly everyone bursts into song and dance like in some obscene fever dream and everyone is just fine with it, and it stops as abruptly as it began and everyone acts like this is perfectly normal. Sometimes even inanimate objects and animals join in. If there is a vision of hell it's living in a musical.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Most of phase doesn't have a second outfit yet but what do you think pippa would go for with her third outfit?

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sister Rabbit spits out one of the worst opinions physically possible, the Janny and the Jew go at it for eight pages, and "Krampus" joins the forum. Pippa off-nights never disappoint.

famous artist pipkun

but is it the real krampus or jamba up to his usual tricks?

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Krampus86

Sister Rabbit spits out one of the worst opinions physically possible, the Janny and the Jew go at it for eight pages, and "Krampus" joins the forum. Pippa off-nights never disappoint.
It's actually me. I can confirm it to you on Twitter if you're that suspicious. It would be a shame not to be here because there is a dire need for a vtuber forum since the open Internet doesn't seem to be doing that well, and with the added influx of Indians and bots may become truly unusable. I'm hedging my bets.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Its such a good series of threads. No matter what craziness or drama goes down in the main threads, you can always expect a complete different brand of insanity over here. You guys will watch dudes die, go to war with tulpas and toddlers, have cross site fights with vt, and then when the pippa stream ends ask with full sincerity, "What's a vtuber? I just like the funny rabbit."

Always a perfect B side story line over here. Some crazy stuff is apparently supposed to happen to the industry (on the smaller end) in October and November, but no matter how wild or even how bad it gets, I know I can ground myself by coming here and seeing you guys fight with e621 or trying to get your foreskins back from the aliens that kidnapped them or some shit. Brilliant. The greatest sitcom writers in the world punch the air upon looking at this thread

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Its such a good series of threads. No matter what craziness or drama goes down in the main threads, you can always expect a complete different brand of insanity over here. You guys will watch dudes die, go to war with tulpas and toddlers, have cross site fights with vt, and then when the pippa stream ends ask with full sincerity, "What's a vtuber? I just like the funny rabbit."

Always a perfect B side story line over here. Some crazy stuff is apparently supposed to happen to the industry (on the smaller end) in October and November, but no matter how wild or even how bad it gets, I know I can ground myself by coming here and seeing you guys fight with e621 or trying to get your foreskins back from the aliens that kidnapped them or some shit. Brilliant. The greatest sitcom writers in the world punch the air upon looking at this thread
dfghdghC.gif

DogBone

I don't know, it can be a blast even when Pippa IS streaming. I remember that ferret dude that had a rescue for them, and the thread immediately found the guy was a furry weirdo whose fursona is a ferret. It's like you get another layer of entertainment that runs parallel to the stream itself.

Krampus86

He types a Croatian truck driver so I'm going to go with yeah its him.
I'm assuming this is an old reference to my alleged dox where they found some German guy who is called Klaus Anker, which is my Twitter handle. That's obviously not me. I am impossible to dox, which is something that seems to utterly confuse the younger generation. I accurately predicted that doxing and similar will become a thing in the future when Myspace became a thing. I was correct. I never had or have any social media tied to my real identity, nothing, absolutely nothing. There's not a single picture of me on the Internet in any capacity, no traces, no apps, no identity. I never moved beyond the old concepts of keeping my Internet life separate from my RL. You absolutely cannot conceive of how private I am. Even those few pics I posted of say my stamp collection and other objects weren't taken and posted by my smartphone camera, but an old digital camera from circa 2006. Because I use my phone for absolutely nothing.

I do not understand why and how everyone isn't like this and I never did. It is unfathomable to me that doxing can even exist because something within me rejects the notion people can be so foolish and callous as to take pictures of themselves in compromising situations and so on.

Ami love! She's my favorite retro chuuba :pomuLove:

famous artist pipkun

i still think this is a sock and not the real kramprus. Its wordy like the real one but the attitude is off. its more snark and less arrogrant.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I'm assuming this is an old reference to my alleged dox where they found some German guy who is called Klaus Anker, which is my Twitter handle. That's obviously not me. I am impossible to dox, which is something that seems to utterly confuse the younger generation. I accurately predicted that doxing and similar will become a thing in the future when Myspace became a thing. I was correct. I never had or have any social media tied to my real identity, nothing, absolutely nothing. There's not a single picture of me on the Internet in any capacity, no traces, no apps, no identity. I never moved beyond the old concepts of keeping my Internet life separate from my RL. You absolutely cannot conceive of how private I am. Even those few pics I posted of say my stamp collection and other objects weren't taken and posted by my smartphone camera, but an old digital camera from circa 2006. Because I use my phone for absolutely nothing.

I do not understand why and how everyone isn't like this and I never did. It is unfathomable to me that doxing can even exist because something within me rejects the notion people can be so foolish and callous as to take pictures of themselves in compromising situations and so on.
So did management just let you loose in here without giving you the talk?

Krampus86

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2024-10-07 14-58-17.png
    Screenshot at 2024-10-07 14-58-17.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 27

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
sup?

Seems like it.
you're supposed to screencap here and post it in /pcg/ and then screencap their response and post to twitter then link it back here.

Krampus86

you're supposed to screencap here and post it in /pcg/ and then screencap their response and post to twitter then link it back here.
Is this before or after I dress up a goat as Pippa and sacrifice her to Moloch?

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Is this before or after I dress up a goat as Pippa and sacrifice her to Moloch?
I thought you were one of the tvaniggas/kiwifag haters?

Top Bottom