"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
2016's near-lack of story was better and eternal royally shat the bed with its complete lack of subtlety and trying to copy the MCU of all things and-
Ahem.
Did Pippa ever play DOOM-16/Eternal?
Objectively wrong.
2016 had unskippable Half Life 2 walk-talk segments after making a big point of doomfagger punching an exposition monitor
Eternal had all skippable cutscenes

I beat Eternal twice and I have no clue whatsoever what happens in the storyline, fuck that gay shit.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Niցցers betters start talking about the One True Doom (1993) or else I will 1v1 you in Quake.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
what do you even do at TwitchCon
I hear they have an arena that they throw whores into and snap their spines. I'd try to get a good seat for that, sounds pretty based.

Last edited:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
And that's another thing. When Pippa is inconsistent, her flaking becomes expected. I really don't expect there to be a stream tomorrow. In fact, knowing that Pippa is at some con, would anyone be surprised if there's no stream until next week on Tuesday maybe?
so you get a free weekend to convice some whore or a lovely pudgy anime girl to wear the pippa socks and suck your pipi. i dont see the problem there.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

RedRage

I've learned to stop asking Pippa to play games I like given she has a habit of going all Aaron Hanson on good games. That or you get some monkey paw shit and she plays a similar but much worse game, so people asking for doom are gonna get a doom 3 stream. Though admittedly that would be better for spooky week given how they went for a fear vibe in that game.

Helkar

RedRage

Sold, i'm 100% for watching her struggle through that.
I think it would be a good stream. I personally like three despite it not at all feeling like a doom game.

Helkar

I think it would be a good stream. I personally like three despite it not at all feeling like a doom game.
Also, she was a long-time FPS(Overwatch still counts) player. And while i haven't watched F.E.A.R. VODs, i've only heard good things about them(mby i should watch them ig).
I don't see her fucking up DOOM in any way other than picking too high a difficulty and bashing her head against the wall instead of lowering it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've learned to stop asking Pippa to play games I like given she has a habit of going all Aaron Hanson on good games. That or you get some monkey paw shit and she plays a similar but much worse game, so people asking for doom are gonna get a doom 3 stream. Though admittedly that would be better for spooky week given how they went for a fear vibe in that game.
Pick your poison, Pippa fanboy:
1726840862443.png

famous artist pipkun

itll be the remake not the original

RedRage

itll be the remake not the original
I get why they made the changes between 3 and BFG, but it felt like wasted effort. 3 was spooky and tense in a good way and the lighting and ammo changes in BFG turned it into a kinda generic shooter. Closer to classic doom sure, but it was a bit lackluster without the more survival horror vibe the original had going for it and that the levels were designed around.

DogBone

so you get a free weekend to convice some whore or a lovely pudgy anime girl to wear the pippa socks and suck your pipi. i dont see the problem there.
That's not my style. I try to find an Asian one with the biggest tits possible to put on the red shibari rope, and I pay her to cry and bounce around.

famous artist pipkun

That's not my style. I try to find an Asian one with the biggest tits possible to put on the red shibari rope, and I pay her to cry and bounce around.
whatever man you have a weekend to get that done but instead youre whining about your oshi not streaming

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

Pippa might not stream, but Josh is covering Froot on MATI. It's never been more V-shojoever.

famous artist pipkun

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa might not stream, but Josh is covering Froot on MATI. It's never been more V-shojoever.
But how is Froot cheating on John Gruntman, scamming people on patch sales, and not donating $54k actually truly & honestly Pippa's fault though? That's the real question he's going to answer.

Helkar

But how is Froot cheating on John Gruntman, scamming people on patch sales, and not donating $54k actually truly & honestly Pippa's fault though? That's the real question he's going to answer.
Kson, who's in the same corpo as Froot, once sent Pippa a DM she never answered. There, found your connection.

Top Bottom