"So, why am I graduating? I-iunno"Yuko Yurei

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Didn't find anything DOOM games related in Pippa-channel so i'm assuming if she's played them, it was before Pippa. If she hasn't, she honestly should.
Holy shit I've just realized playing the Doom games would actually be good for Spooky Month. Y'know, spooky scary demons and all? Eh? Ehhh?

who am I kidding, she's gonna stick with the kusoges

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Haven't tried it lol. No clue.
If you're up for it, lmk after you finish the DLC, we could test it out and make a demon team to troll some doomnigǥers.

Helkar

Holy shit I've just realized playing the Doom games would actually be good for Spooky Month. Y'know, spooky scary demons and all? Eh? Ehhh?

Worth a shot to suggest it i guess.

UberSoldat

I see Doom mentioned and me very likey. Both the original and Eternal are some of my favorite games of all time. Get Eternal and its DLC on sale whenever you can.

As for Pippa, she ain't gonna make it that far even on the easiest difficulty. She's better off playing the Nightdive port of the original.

DTrp

I see Doom mentioned and me very likey. Both the original and Eternal are some of my favorite games of all time. Get Eternal and its DLC on sale whenever you can.

As for Pippa, she ain't gonna make it that far even on the easiest difficulty. She's better off playing the Nightdive port of the original.
Have you tried the online VS mode?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
As for Pippa, she ain't gonna make it that far even on the easiest difficulty.
I know we like to rag on Pippa's ability to play video games but I don't think she's actually that incompetent if she were to actually try, speaking seriously for a moment.

DTrp

I know we like to rag on Pippa's ability to play video games but I don't think she's actually that incompetent if she were to actually try, speaking seriously for a moment.
Eternal isn't too hard once you get a feel for the mechanics and learn how to use your s.s. for armor, chainsaw for ammo, and glory kills for HP. I even managed it a few times while on a couple tabs sitting on a couch using a controller. I had to set it to hurt me plenty to progress but still. When you get into the groove it almost feels like a rhythm game.

UberSoldat

If she starts playing actual games on stream again, I can be the judge of that :smugpipi:

Helkar

If she starts playing actual games on stream again, I can be the judge of that :smugpipi:
There was a Deadlock stream recently, that counts as an actual game, how did it go again...ah.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Let's read some comments...

1726817629662.png
1726817665054.png
1726817696551.png
1726817729368.png
1726817755437.png
1726817839850.png
1726817952665.png
1726817888821.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Helkar

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Still want her to play Quake, based on how well she did with F.E.A.R.. It would also fit the spookiness better.

Sven

How to spot clip watchers, fast and easy. She's literal spelled it out multiple times.

Also I like the distancing herself from Asmongold comment
First: what?
Second: Asmongold is the definitive normie take 90% of the time so how is distancing from him proof of her being more normie
Third: I'd love an explanation of how you distance yourself from someone you were never close to, or even communicated with in any way.

DTrp

watching this segment again, I thought it was genuinely very cool to hear pippa explain the thought process and decisions of a growing channel as a fellow content creator. She even said she didn't think it was a grift, just that it was hammed up and over the top on purpose because of course it gets more views that way. those commenters didn't miss any context from the stream, they're just too stupid to understand what she was saying.

Helkar

watching this segment again, I thought it was genuinely very cool to hear pippa explain the thought process and decisions of a growing channel as a fellow content creator. She even said she didn't think it was a grift, just that it was hammed up and over the top on purpose because of course it gets more views that way. those commenters didn't miss any context from the stream, they're just too stupid to understand what she was saying.
Actually rewatching the clip and i've got no idea where are all the comments highlighted by @Hff201 even come from, everything she said there is perfectly reasonable

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I hope Pippa has fun, but TwitchCon? Conventions are already gay as hell but what do you even do at TwitchCon besides circlejerk with streamers. It's not like she can even go as Pippa.

Salado

Let say that Pippa lost her edge. That she's now a complete normie.

What infuriates me the most about these fagets is that they seem to not understand or more likely not care about the fact that she is part of a company. The biggest talent of said company, in fact. Everything she does and says will me but under the microscope and it can and WILL be used against her and her coworkers.
You know? Those coworkers that form her inner circle and support group? Some of whom are part of the few irl friends she has?? YOU STUPID BASTARDS

They don't see Pippa as a human being, for them she's just another toy.

Take it away Tenma.

:tenmakys:

Helkar

what the fuck is your sleep schedule even

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I hope Pippa has fun, but TwitchCon? Conventions are already gay as hell but what do you even do at TwitchCon besides circlejerk with streamers. It's not like she can even go as Pippa.
She can legitimately say that she is a professional streamer so I guess this sort of thing is of interest to her regardless of the type of streaming.

Plus she gets to hang out with all the twitch thots.

Top Bottom