"That's how seiso I am; Never a moment in my life am I nude; I was born with my clothes on"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kson, who's in the same corpo as Froot, once sent Pippa a DM she never answered. There, found your connection.
I can't believe you forgot about Henya existing and Pippa collabing with her. Clearly that's where Pippa gave her a million simpbux to get Froot to take a fall so heat could be taken off of Pippa.

Helkar

I can't believe you forgot about Henya existing and Pippa collabing with her.
Oh shit, indeed i did, that's way more damning.
Imagine what kind of degenerate conversations they had behind the scenes.
What *is* Henya doing in the "talent-freedom" agency anyway? I don't know much about her, but nothing i do know makes her seem like a good fit with people like Kson/Froot/Melody etc.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh shit, indeed i did, that's way more damning.
Imagine what kind of degenerate conversations they had behind the scenes.
What *is* Henya doing in the "talent-freedom" agency anyway? I don't know much about her, but nothing i do know makes her seem like a good fit with people like Kson/Froot/Melody etc.
Vshojo offered her a nice gig since Pika had long outgrown what VOMS could offer
VShojo is one of the few mainstream corps that just gives some amount of special treatment to its hirees if they determine that they would be a good fit to the brand

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
tonights the book stream? if she skips it maybe shell drop it completely.

Bronze

Owning her IP and getting convenient assistance without losing much money. She also gets along really well with Zen.

One advantage of Vshojo is you don't need to be a good fit with everyone since there's no genmates and not much control over who you can interact with. You can exist in your own island just fine. Vshojo takes care of bts stuff, merchs and gets money it wants; she gets to live as a shut in playing games.

She doesn't have much reason to leave tbh, especially now since they are getting JP girls for her to possibly hang out with. Even better if Mint actually joins

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Actually rewatching the clip and i've got no idea where are all the comments highlighted by @Hff201 even come from, everything she said there is perfectly reasonable
It's the same shit it always is, they're clip-lurkers at best who want her to be a right-wing culture war commentator, who get mad when they actually watch the video and find she isn't fedposting and calling for TTD in every stream.

That's it?

C'mon, fight back. Call thhrangussy a cuck. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Niցցers betters start talking about the One True Doom (1993) or else I will 1v1 you in Quake.
Would it perhaps win you over to know that you can literally unlock and play the entirety of both Doom 1 and 2 inside of Doom Eternal? I am playing Doom 1 inside of it right now.

e:
1726860522300.png

Last edited:

DogBone

But how is Froot cheating on John Gruntman, scamming people on patch sales, and not donating $54k actually truly & honestly Pippa's fault though? That's the real question he's going to answer.
Pippa created anime. In the future, Pippa creates a time machine because she's seething about being a 40-year old bunny lady (it's like being a cat lady, but you don't have to worry about Haitians eating your pet), so she goes back in time to nuke Japan. Pippa is angry that even in the far off future of 20XX, she can't have her own genetically engineered cat girl sex slaves because Elon Musk was assassinated in 2032, when he tried running for President of Nu-America. Pippa wants to nuke Japan because anime gave her the false hope of having a harem, but she accidentally creates a time loop where nuking Japan creates anime.

Without anime, there is no vtubers. Without vtubers in Japan, there is no V-shojo where Western whores try to use anime tiddy models to milk simps of money. Without that, there is no Froot.

Salado

Pippa created anime. In the future, Pippa creates a time machine because she's seething about being a 40-year old bunny lady (it's like being a cat lady, but you don't have to worry about Haitians eating your pet), so she goes back in time to nuke Japan. Pippa is angry that even in the far off future of 20XX, she can't have her own genetically engineered cat girl sex slaves because Elon Musk was assassinated in 2032, when he tried running for President of Nu-America. Pippa wants to nuke Japan because anime gave her the false hope of having a harem, but she accidentally creates a time loop where nuking Japan creates anime.

Without anime, there is no vtubers. Without vtubers in Japan, there is no V-shojo where Western whores try to use anime tiddy models to milk simps of money. Without that, there is no Froot.
I want to see the anime adaptation.

famous artist pipkun

puts new meaning to "enola gay"

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DogBone

I never doubted Pippa. Some of you Negative Nancies need to have some God-damned faith.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
she actually let us know about the collab AND she gave us info more than an hour before stream. incredible.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I never doubted Pippa. Some of you Negative Nancies need to have some God-damned faith.
She still has a few hours left to decide she hates us yet.

famous artist pipkun

wah wah wah pippa wah wab

RedRage

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Hey @thhrang , do you appreciate when we inform you of the silly rrats they come up with for you or would you prefer we didn't? If the latter don't click the spoiler

Hff201

Early Adopter
Hey @thhrang , do you appreciate when we inform you of the silly rrats they come up with for you or would you prefer we didn't? If the latter don't click the spoiler

>thhrang goes quieter than usual then shows up at a convention

Pretty convincing honestly, jannydog reflects the streamer.

Salado

I was watching the collab and shitposting in peace and these negros ruin the thread...
1659587742760487.jpg

Top Bottom