"We [Tsunderia] were the first, FIRST, I promise you, -the- fucking first EN-vtuber agency, and we had the chance to make it big, we could've done it right? but fffFUCK nobody gave a SHIT about us you know?!"Matsuro Meru

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RedRage

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Archive

Fourth change of plans incoming!

...Did anybody notice the fact this dude's profile picture is apparently made by Pippa according to his twitter bio? How the fuck did that happen?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's not just a cow, it's an authority cow. That changes things. Regardless I wouldn't call that tipping. for all you know maybe some people unironically do want to watch pippa watch asmongold.
Nice tweet

Twitter / Archive
Youtube Archive

on an unrelated note, anyone wanna play some fun tic-tac-toe while we wait for pippa? Ill start

wannaplay.png

Edit:

I hope this myspace is old or not yours, fren

Your town has nice vistas tho

1726869121204.jpeg

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

DogBone

It's going to be awkward watching old Mr. Beast videos. You're gonna have Jimmy stare at the camera and give his freakish rictus grin while introducing his friend Kris, who's now a gross freak who's personally friends with at least one confirmed pedophile.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
wah wah pippa stream wah wah
wah wah pippa no not that stream wah wah

RedRage

wah wah pippa no not that stream wah wah
You got your bodycam stream for the week calm down you get another one next week :smugpipi:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
...Did anybody notice the fact this dude's profile picture is apparently made by Pippa according to his twitter bio? How the fuck did that happen?
you don't take 30 g's from a dude and not throw him a wrench or a doodle every now and again.

DogBone

you don't take 30 g's from a dude and not throw him a wrench or a doodle every now and again.
Imagine spending $30k when Pippa is showing feet for free.

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

it was a mistake for me to donate across the vtuber sphere instead of just pippa. i could be in the inner pipcircle too. damn

Stunned But Dumb

it was a mistake for me to donate across the vtuber sphere instead of just pippa. i could be in the inner pipcircle too. damn
reminder when shiina's pics dropped, pipkun immediately dropped 50 gift subs in her very next stream

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
You pitted the girls against each other to compete for your dollery-doos, instead of just one that would have in turn stuck up for you on almost anything.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Stunned But Dumb

famous artist pipkun

You pitted the girls against each other to compete for your dollery-doos, instead of just one that would have in turn stuck up for you on almost anything.
thats harsh my wallet was always open

DogBone

thats harsh my wallet was always open
If you're going after a harem, you gotta have a plan. Devote a lot of time and resources into one girl to gain her trust. Going to Pippa right away had some positive benefits because she was a NEET and is more parasocial with her Chat. The problem is her audience is the biggest out of all of them. It's harder to get noticed when you have Saudi princes dropping hundos every stream. Not to mention there's like 2.4k other people.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom