"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RedRage

Describing vtuber companies as a "cinematic universe" is the most consoomer way she could approach this.
I hate it :annoyedpippa:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa is talking about indies rebranding on the same day Nanobites is rebranding with a new model and new name. 🤔

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Foreshadowing? I can totally see PC girls not really graduating and just showing up for some events or projects.
I mean, the current precedent is that if you leave Phase, their biggest talent will advertise your merch on stream. :smugpipi:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Sven

Foreshadowing? I can totally see PC girls not really graduating and just showing up for some events or projects.
They will be chained into the Phase Weekly mines

Hff201

Early Adopter

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I remember when Slowbeef made that "Adults React to Pewdiepie" video and was seen as the much needed voice of reason while Pewds was seen as insufferable noice for low IQ children.

Now compare the two.

Dear god how everything you know can flip in the blink of an eye.

RedRage

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I remember when Slowbeef made that "Adults React to Pewdiepie" video and was seen as the much needed voice of reason while Pewds was seen as insufferable noice for low IQ children.

Now compare the two.

I dont think ive thought of slowbeef in nearly a decade, what ended up happening to him and the other guy?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I dont think ive thought of slowbeef in nearly a decade, what ended up happening to him and the other guy?
Diabeetus still streams on twitch last I checked. Last I saw of Slowbeef he was also streaming on twitch and had two kids so far.

lvl8

I like this other streamer who played Amnesia and called the developers 'scam artists'.

RedRage

I like this other streamer who played Amnesia and called the developers 'scam artists'.
Her softlocking herself was funny as hell

Hff201

Early Adopter

Now compare the two.

Beef's probably still one of the least annoying of that crowd outside of nodding his head and agreeing with what his retard friends think, but honestly as someone who'd probably put retsupurae among my favourite YouTube channels ever, the PewDiePie video wasn't that great. The concept wasn't bad, but the fan submissions were really awkward and you could tell a lot of them just wanted to be in the video for the sake of it rather than because they actually had some criticism. The DSP one done in a similar format worked much better.

Retsupurae was always better when they were just riffing on some random retard's Unregistered Hypercam or camcorder LP than when they were actually trying to make a point about someone.

DogBone

Lucas is like a regular LA homosexual. I remember watching reviews of the Fred movies, and they showed clips of Lucas talking about making Fred like he was tortured in Gitmo. He said he blocked the whole thing out, like a traumatic experience. I wonder how supermegagroomed he got as being a huge early Internet personality.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Top Bottom