"I'm a special bird, I don't have a cloaca. I'm built like a Barbie"Nanashi Mumei

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Fucking hell, the best people really do have to deal with the worst shit.
Look on the brightside, at least somebody's happy.
1726703537813.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
View attachment 78586
Of course the Yamanbafaggot who makes every stream his own personal jerkfest is incablabe of understanding the larger ecosystem that he inhabits that has lead to the very existence of his proclaimed oshi. This femboy should genuinely anhero if he doesn't understand without Jim there would be no pippa. Then again to him Pippa is just a kawaii GFE tardwife and nothing more.

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

Did Pippa ever finish her monopoly board?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I just saw they won a suit against some chink company, they're probably pushing forward while they have momentum. i'll update this post if i find the article.
E: I found the article

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just saw they won a suit against some chink company, they're probably pushing forward while they have momentum. i'll update this post if i find the article.
"If I find the article"
1726704672835.png

AlphaConvict

View attachment 78586
This type of shit drives me up the walls. I get being tribal and disliking political stuff, but this is exactly like telling Pippa "Watame can't die soon enough". At some point you gotta ask, how did she even attract fans that absolutely HATE internet drama discussion? What are those guys thinking when Pippa shows that she legit loves that scene and culture?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I get being tribal and disliking political stuff
It's funny because Metokur's entire thing is literally just laughing at retards. On both sides, with equal amounts of vigor. He's not some partisan polititard grifter but some people lump him in with them and hate him with a passion for the most retarded reasons. Like I said when it happened,
1726705292567.png

Seriously, try to find a serious political grift slant to when he did shit like covering Hampture (which is on my mind here because she brought it up recently). You can't.

this is exactly like telling Pippa "Watame can't die soon enough".
Exactly. JL7 is in denial that he's one of her inspirations, despite her having literally said it herself numerous times.

how did she even attract fans that absolutely HATE internet drama discussion? What are those guys thinking when Pippa shows that she legit loves that scene and culture?
These posts are two years old now.
1726705735262.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy
View attachment 78585
I know people think Pippa is the based rabbit but it always surprises me to see it out in the wild.

Most of the replies are people complaining that Pippa abandoned them... but at least they still have Kirsche and... Marimari? Her being redpilled is news to me.
When all of your hobbies, media & interests have been captured by left wing ideologues then even a crumb of normalcy from a creator catches your attention. Until she does a full pink cat these people will still cling to the belief that she is just like us fr fr.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Until she does a full pink cat these people will still cling to the belief that she is just like us fr fr.
Then they should face reality and stop expecting every streamer to have the same opinions as them. It's not hard.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

DTrp

Top Bottom