"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Helkar

Salado

Man.
I struggle to care this much about relationships with people i'm actually close to.
This is a fucking anime rabbit on a monitor screen.
But you don't understand, that makes you a cuck!!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
he has an address, go complain in person. maybe get irl pity handjov

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

We know, vtuber-who-is-unrelated-to-Pippaposting, we know.

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But you don't understand, that makes you a cuck!!
By these people's own logic they're all cucks, chat is an amalgamation of thousands of people and if they're watching streams because they think she's their girlfriend then they are literally competing constantly against eachother.

I watch the streamer because the streamer does the funny hahas that amuse me. This is the correct way to watch the streamer. Viewing it otherwise is mental sickness. She is not a surrogate girlfriend and has never billed herself as such. I hate retarded people.

DogBone

She is not a surrogate girlfriend and has never billed herself as such.
Pippa is, and always will be, a surrogate little sister. The problem is some real sickos in this thread like their little sister the way Rie would like her big brother.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
By these people's own logic they're all cucks, chat is an amalgamation of thousands of people and if they're watching streams because they think she's their girlfriend then they are literally competing constantly against eachother.
It's like your typical "incel complaining about Chad" situation. Except Chad is an Aussie who plays Mahjong.

I hate retarded people.
But I like Pippa, even if she is an autistic GFE-enjoyer. :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

GXx6fy_WIAAvFum.png

JMForte

>chromu went to japan to meet pippa
The thing that annoys me about this guy, is he tries to make an effort and all of that writing this shit out, but genuinely won't even check to make sure if his claims of anything are accurate. Chromu had been in Japan for WEEKS, when Pippa went to Japan. Chromu didn't go to Japan to have a get together with Pippa.
That's one of the fags that shits up the thread anytime she does something, I doubt he's a gosling or anything like that and is just looking to wind people up.
It's one specific fag, who just comes off as an annoying retard because he ends up writing and getting baited by shit posted in the thread without ever actually checking information. Literally an actual retard, even if Pippa and Rezuul are together, the way he fucking posts just makes him seem like a drooling retard.

Stunned But Dumb

famous artist pipkun

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I watch the streamer because the streamer does the funny hahas that amuse me. This is the correct way to watch the streamer. Viewing it otherwise is mental sickness. She is not a surrogate girlfriend and has never billed herself as such. I hate retarded people.

Yeah, she's not a surrogate girlfriend, she's a surrogate little sister. :annoyedpippa:

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Yeah, she's not a surrogate girlfriend, she's a surrogate little sister. :annoyedpippa:
with how she takes care of herself she's more like a surrogate pet

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1726698839375.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

allow me to introduce myself

1726700684359.png

I got my very cool cuck chair badge for sperging about how I would disown pippa if it turned out she was banging Rezuul specifically because he's such a femboy.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Furious George

Low & Lazy

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
1.jpg

I know people think Pippa is the based rabbit but it always surprises me to see it out in the wild.

Most of the replies are people complaining that Pippa abandoned them... but at least they still have Kirsche and... Marimari? Her being redpilled is news to me.

Top Bottom