"I thought you liked it raw!"IRyS

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
who has last nighrs arxhive?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I was planning on giving it an hour and then if she hadn't said anything on Xitter I'd go to sleep. I don't have it in me to stay up 12 more hours to watch a documentary.
They are on archive.org in digestible 1hr chapters. I was going to toss the first one on or a murdoch murdoch right now. your call
who has last nighrs arxhive?
It's on your buddy JLfag's youtube

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Speaking of which, gotta' give your people some credit @Realticule. You guys sure know how to be "allegedly" creative sometimes. 'A' for style points.
:kaelaapprob:

lvl8

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Do you think she stayed up to watch the HoloGTA event?

RedRage

lvl8

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

RedRage

> It's a bodycam
less than 24 hours ago she said she didn't like watching this stuff on youtube cause of the people that show up in chat... :thisisstupid:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rev up your chat loggers fellas, can't wait for the hundred "can we get back to the karen?" posts in chat from a certain individual after she tangents and does 'bad content'.
:smugpipi:

It's been a min.
I've been busy doing battle with forces of evil.

DogBone

She's busy deleting her post from that forum.
She had FBI roll up on the compippound. The feds had some questions about her love for illegal fireworks and hatred for ethnic minorities.

lvl8

> It's a bodycam
less than 24 hours ago she said she didn't like watching this stuff on youtube cause of the people that show up in chat... :thisisstupid:
It's just too fun I guess.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Rev up your chat loggers fellas, can't wait for the hundred "can we get back to the karen?" posts in chat from a certain individual after she tangents and does 'bad content'.
:smugpipi:
Now I'm going to watch for his comments and bait her into talking about "bad content" more.

kingcaid

i liked trips idea of everyone should @jl7 when he starts sperging and tell him to let her cook. It would be the fastest way to prove that JL7 really is archivebro when everyone mysteriously ends up banned. :smugpipi:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Why did she word the tweet as if today was fucked? Why is she so fucking weird? :annoyedpippa:
What i'm going to guess is she took a nap and overslept. When she woke up she hurriedly typed out an open ended/purposefully vague tweet so @RedRage and I wouldn't nag her about how much she needs to improve her communication skills. (It would have been a whole long spiel too)

Sven

From Kirsche's stream, reading SC's after playing Fears to Fathom
"Me and Pippa share the same brain cell, we have a time share on that braincell"

So now we can make it Kirsche's fault she's late, she's hogging the brain cell

Top Bottom